SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Last Sermon Index Prayer Call Before Conference, Sunday 9/30

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Last Sermon Index Prayer Call Before Conference, Sunday 9/30

Dear saints this coming Sunday will be our last prayer call to cover the Sermon Index conference in prayer. It is hard to believe we have had 13 calls where God has shown up marvelously. Lord willing, Paul West, one of the SI moderators will lead out our last call.

Saints I cannotunderscore the importance of keeping this conference covered in prayer. Both on this coming Sunday's call and in your times in the prayer closet. If your schedule allows, please join this Sunday's call.

Time of call is 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. U S callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#.

Saints let's press in for God's glory and the victory of Jesus for the SI conference.

Blaine Scogin aka Bearnaster.

2012/9/27 10:42

Re: Last Sermin Index Prayer Call Before Conference, Sunday 9/30

Putting calk back on board. Call info at start if thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/27 11:32

Re:

Reposting call on board. Call info at beginning of thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/28 9:42

Re:

Saints. urging you to please come on our last calk and pray for upconibg SI conference. Call info at beginning if thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/28 12:01

Re: Warthigs are needed

Last week I shared with you about an ugly, unattractive airplane.known as the A-10 Warthog. The A-10 IS a ground attack aircraft designed to take out enemy artillery.

With a week before the conference left the enemy has been wreaking havoc with Sermon Index. Lately through spam. One brother who will be speaking at the conference has had his family come under attack. The flack is increasing.

Saints I am asking that we please scramble to prayer this coming Sunday night. Let us keep this conference covered under the umbrella of our prayers. Lord willing moderator Paul West will lead out on our call Sunday evening.

For those who cannot join the Sunday night call. I invite you to come in the persecution watch call Sat night 10/29. Again the Sermon Index conference will be upheld in prayer. The call info us the same for the Sat. night call.

Calk info at beginning if this thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/29 0:38

Re: Call tonight to uphold SI conference in prayer.

Dear saints. For those who cannot make the conference call tomorrow night to pray for the Atlanta SI conference. I invite you to join with the persecution watch tonight as we continue to lift up the Sermon Index conference. Normally persecution watch prays for the persecuted in the 1040 window. But seeing the urgency of the hour and the strategic nature of this conference for the N. American church. We have devoted our next few calls to praying for this conference. As this conference deals with persecution our call prays for the persecuted. Soon the persecuted in America.

Just as Jesus is raising up a remnant church in the 1040 window so he is raising up a remnant church in America to join with the persecuted church around the world. Then one day the American bride will be joined with that multitude around the throne in Rev. 7 shouting Salvation belongs to the One who sits ob the throne and to the Lamb.

Call info for tonight's call is the same as tomorrow's call. Call info at beginning of thread.

Blaine Scogin aka Bearmaster.

2012/9/29 8:34

Re:

Dear saints, I am reminded of a phrase that has been going through my mind. In Luke 11 Jesus says because of this man's boldness he will get up and give him as much as he needs. The thing that Christ taught in the parable on prayer is boldness.

This truth seems to resonate through out scriptures. In both the Old and New Treatments God seeks those hearts who are fully committed to him. Those hearts that are yielded to him. Yes, those people who are yielded in humility before him. But also those people who are not afraid to be bold with him.

In one account in the Old Testament it was said God could not find one person to stand in the gap to hold back his judgement. God only wanted one person to boldly intercede before him. Yet Moses, the meekest man on earth was not afraid to stand before God and ask he spare the Israelites. God granted his request.

James tells us that the prayers of a righteous man are powerful and effective. Saints I do not want to dramatize. But this conference in Atlanta needs to be covered in prayer. This conference is the most strategic event that is taking place in this country. I say to you again with tears in my eyes this SI conference is the most strategic event taking place next weekend. The devil knows this and has been wrecking havok with the speakers, Greg, this website, and so on.
But saints the devil is a defeated being. Scriptures testify to this. We have the victory of Jesus. But we need to press in and be bold and ask God for this victory. I believe God wants to do something strategic next weekend. Not just warn us about persecution. But perhaps do a work of waking up the remnant in revival. Whatever he wants to do. The devil is opposed to it and expressing his displeasure about it.

Saints will you please join me tonight and tomorrow night. Will you come with me and be bold before God and ask God for this conference next week. I am begging you with tears in ny eyes to please come and pray for the Atlanta conference. There will be two opportunities. You can come in on tonight's call and tomorrow night's call and pray for the SI conference.

I know you are lifting up the conference in your prayer closets. But there is power in agreement. Jesus said that if two would agree the Father will move.

I might add we have men of God who are sacrificing their time and money to go to Atlanta and bring the message God has placed on tbeir heart. The message that a storm is coming and the remnant needs to awaken to the urgency of the hour. Brothers and sisters can we not sacrifice at least an hour or mire this weekend and pray for them. Maybe sacrifice is too religious a word. But if these brothers are giving of their time and money to bring the message that God has placed in their hearts. Can we not have time to pray for them. Will you join ne tonight, please?

Call info for both nights is as follows. U S callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#. Calls are tonight and tomorrow night. 9/29 and 9/30. Times are 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST.

Those are meek as a lamb and bold as a lion are invited to come and pray.

2012/9/29 14:54

Re:

In the 5th chapter of James he tells us that the prayers of a righteous man are powerful and effective. This includes righteous women also. The KJV says the effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much. Thus one man or woman in righteous standing before God can impact the eternal destiny of the world. Imagine what two or more righteous saints can do in prayer.

By the way, our righteousness comes only through Jesus.

Saints I invite you to come and lift up your prayers to God for the Sermon Index conference tonight. Call info us at beginning and in the middle of this thread. Because of the strategic nature of this conference. Saturday night is also being dedicated to prayer for this conference.

Pray many Sermon Index people be on call tonight. For those who cannot be on call tomorrow night. This is your opportunity to come and pray for SI conference.

2012/9/29 19:11

Re:

Prayer for conference now going. Please join. Call info at beginning of thread.

2012/9/29 21:23
rainydaygirl

Re:

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.” Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39 NKJV)

---
Just wanted encourage

2012/9/29 23:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy