Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dreams

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Blayne

Re:

Hi! 'Jeffmar'

Although I don't have a response to this Thread of member "Lee500', I would like to say that I very much enjoyed your Comment/Reply to it.
I was especially encouraged by your saying, "I have also seen/experienced the genuine. Discernment is something only the genuine I filling of God's Spirit can give. It is crucial in this hour and in the days ahead till Christ's return". Additionally, "This is why Prophets are needed so desperately to be cultivated in the Body. This is why the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the Body is so needed in our midst".

Thank you for the Link to Sean Scott's Blog too. I have not visited this before your recommendation and enjoyed the reading very much.

2012/7/28 22:07Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you,

My brother and his wife are going through a divorce after being married for over a decade and they share 5 kids together. It must have been devastating for the both of them. I did pray for my brother and his wife before they separated. After around six months of them breaking it off I had a dream about my brother. I was not in the dream, I could only see him and it was like God showed me the distress in him. My brother thoughts were robbing someone, killing himself, just basically giving up on his life. I called him and he said that it was true that he had those thoughts. I begin to pray for him and his family. He's doing much better, he's working and trying to get himself together. My dreams pertaining to my ex-boyfriend were similar to the one that I had about my brother. Now I do think a lot about my ex because we were friends for ten years and out the blew he changed. It could be the enemy with the dreams that I have about him. But there was one dream that I had about him twice and he came to me like he needed help with drug addiction. I don't know if he's on drugs or not. I believe it was a healing dream for me because the break up was a horrible one. I believe God showed me that he did indeed care about me but because of his rebellious nature he has separated himself from me. One dream I had two nights in a row where he was standing near a man and telling the man that he wanted to ask me to marry him but he was afraid that I would say no because of how mean he was to me. The man told him "if you never have the guts to ask her how will you ever know what she will say.

2012/7/29 2:28Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you,

My brother and his wife are going through a divorce after being married for over a decade and they share 5 kids together. It must have been devastating for the both of them. I did pray for my brother and his wife before they separated. After around six months of them breaking it off I had a dream about my brother. I was not in the dream, I could only see him and it was like God showed me the distress in him. My brother thoughts were robbing someone, killing himself, just basically giving up on his life. I called him and he said that it was true that he had those thoughts. I begin to pray for him and his family. He's doing much better, he's working and trying to get himself together. My dreams pertaining to my ex-boyfriend were similar to the one that I had about my brother. Now I do think a lot about my ex because we were friends for ten years and out the blew he changed. It could be the enemy with the dreams that I have about him. But there was one dream that I had about him twice and he came to me like he needed help with drug addiction. I don't know if he's on drugs or not. I believe it was a healing dream for me because the break up was a horrible one. I believe God showed me that he did indeed care about me but because of his rebellious nature he has separated himself from me. One dream I had two nights in a row where he was standing near a man and telling the man that he wanted to ask me to marry him but he was afraid that I would say no because of how mean he was to me. The man told him "if you never have the guts to ask her how will you ever know what she will say.

2012/7/29 2:30Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you, I appreciate your time and consideration.
Thank you,

2012/7/29 2:31Profile
Lee500

Re:

Hi Jeff, I really took out the time and read the article you attached to this post and I realize after reading the dreams that Sean was having were similar to my dreams. Perhaps one day my ex friend might just need my help. I have been praying for him and my brother. I have had dreams like this for many years but recently I have paid closer attention since I have developed a closer relationship with God. Thank you very much Jeff, the article gave me a better understand.

2012/7/29 2:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy