SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : nature of scriptures

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Blayne

Re:

Hi! EverestoSama

Yeah, I've done that sortta' thing far too many times myself. I've hurriedly read something and got it completely wrong too many times that I care to count.
An' to make things worse, my writing style isn't so hot either ... difficult for readers to muddle through most times.

=====================

by EverestoSama on 2012/6/11 0:21:25

Quote:
Sorry, that yuh mistakenly misconstrued it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just got a bit confused since your previously quoted statement was prefaced with this:
Quote:
Do you notice that both of your expressed ideas about God wrongly presume Him to sometimes behave as would an imperfect man?

I assumed "both of your" referred to he and I, and not to two prior things he had said.
=======================

2012/6/11 3:41Profile

Re:

Quote:
An' to make things worse, my writing style isn't so hot either ... difficult for readers to muddle through most times.

Join the club. :P

2012/6/11 3:44
Blayne

Re:

Hi! EverestoSama

To answer your question asking: "This is a dangerous road to go down. Can you see why reasoning in this fashion whilst claiming 100% inerrancy of Scripture can't be reconciled mutually?"

"And He said to them, Therefore every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasures what is new and what is old" (Matthew 13:52).

The gospel ABOUT Jesus is the indispensable milk, but insufficient as food for the development of God's children to spiritual maturity. This requires the preaching of the gospel 'OF' Jesus, the message which Jesus Himself preached when He was on earth.

Matthew 3:24 says: "And He went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom and healing every disease and every infirmity among the people". This was the gospel 'of' Jesus. Rather than preaching a gospel about Himself, our Lord revealed the mysteries of the unseen Kingdom of heaven. His own personal walk was in the Kingdom of God, and His entire life was a manifestation of this fact. Apart from preaching, He also showed what life in the Kingdom of God was all about. In word and in deed He preached the 'gospel of glory'.

His message was absolutely new. He explained the Father's nature, for no one had ever seen the Father, but Jesus revealed to us the Father who is in heaven. He was the firstborn of the new creation, that is, the first new or spiritual man who made known the thoughts of God. He showed us that the invisible hosts of angels had been created to serve and protect that part of mankind which directs its life at God. He also exposed the evil powers, because they resist God's plan with man. He publicly exposed them as enemies of God and man, as the perpetrators of all lawlessness in spirit, soul and body.

For all who understood His teachings, He opened up an entirely new world. Those who followed Him He gave the power to rule in the heavenly places. He also showed that the devil and his demons are the cause of evil, not man. He taught us His method of deliverance from the evil one, that "we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life", (Luke 1:74-75).

The Old Covenant functioned in the visible world; it was a shadow of the things to come. As such it was unable to perfect those who served God. But Jesus chose His followers to share in a heavenly call which enabled them to actually strive for spiritual maturity. That is the reason why they focus their attention on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of their faith.

For many centuries this gospel has been hidden in the churches. Most of us were raised hearing stories 'about' Jesus, but no one told us about His thoughts. We heard a lot about the forgiveness of sin and what Jesus had done for us, but we formed little insight into God's plan with man; the mystery that man is destined to sit with God on His throne in the Kingdom of Heaven, to rule with Him over all the works of His hands, in the visible as well in the invisible world.

A scribe, trained by Word and Spirit in the Kingdom of God, is compared with a family father who takes from his storeroom the produce of his fields, from this and last year's season, to distribute to the members of his household and meet all their needs. In this sense, he is like the bride in the Song of Songs, whose door was adorned with choice fruit, "new as well as old", (Song of Songs 7:13).

It's remarkable that, in the commentaries of many orthodox bible scholars, one often reads of scribes who are equipped with a wealth of old things and new. However, they always put the 'old' first, and in doing so emphasize the old truths and creeds of the ancestors which are supposed to keep taking on new life whenever they are preached and taught. But Jesus put the NEW things first which were in sharp contrast with the scribes of His days, who were content with the crop their fathers had harvested years ago.

To these leaders the Lord said: "Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from town to town", (Matt 23:34). The scribes who enter into the Kingdom of heaven will never be accepted by the earthbound teachers. They will share in the rejection of their Master, because they follow Him in his ways of thinking. Paul said: "Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ", (1Cor 11:1).

The new things are the doctrines of the Kingdom of heaven as Jesus preached them. While it remains true that by accepting the gospel 'ABOUT' Jesus, man enters into the Kingdom, it is the gospel 'OF' Jesus' which has causes life and victory to become spiritual reality for us.

The disciple of the Kingdom does not begin handing out the old things ... but the new. He preaches salvation which was "at first declared by the Lord", (Heb 2:3).
For that reason the teaching of the New Testament goes before the Old. The New Covenant is not an extension of the old; it is merely related to the Old Covenant as reality to shadow, as the eternal to the temporal.

Those who read the Old Testament without knowledge of the Kingdom of heaven have 'a veil over their mind', just as the Old Covenant Jews. The only way in which they could understand what they had read was literally or intellectually in this natural world.

Paul wrote that the events of the Old Covenant happened as examples for us: "Now these things happened to them as a warning, but they were written down for our instruction upon whom the end of the ages has come" (1Cor 10:6 and 11). We therefore should read the Old Testament in the light of the New. The histories recorded there should be perceived as visible images of invisible realities; as illustrations needing to be transposed into the spiritual world.

The apostle Peter also said that the prophets of the Old Covenant "prophesied of the grace that was to be ours", (1Peter 1:10). The apostle said: "The old has passed away, behold, the new has come". The new is: "The gospel of the glory of Christ who is the likeness of God", (2Cor 4:4). The glory means the atmosphere or the climate of the Kingdom of God which results in peace, righteousness and joy.

Those who begin on this road will soon see that in the infinite space of the eternal Kingdom of God ever new discoveries can be made. By the Holy Spirit new things are inspired in abundance. Moreover, the beauty of the gospel of the Kingdom is that the believer is enabled to make independent discoveries. In this way the veil which covers the unseen world is gradually opened before our eyes. On Mount Zion, in the heavenly places, God "will destroy the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations" (Is 25:7).

For the sons of God the gospel of the Kingdom opens up a new perspective in life. About them John said: "We know that when He appears we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is", (John 3:2).

2012/6/11 3:59Profile

Re:

Thank you for your reply, however it still does not address the question raised.

You've essentially stated the the first account in 2 Samuel wasn't given enough light for a revelation to be properly dictated, and that it took a further revelation in a different account to show who was really behind the census of David, thus showing that the author of 2 Samuel spoke incorrectly concerning the events and what transpired behind the scenes, where I would say both God and the Devil were used in that instance. One author says God. One says Satan. Who's got the clear picture? I would say both, as does the Bible.

To continue along the line of "lack of insight" we would then have to then put every other account in 1 and 2 Samuel under the same rigorous scrutiny, that perhaps the accounts of what God said or did, might not have been accurate, but simply the results of faulty interpretations of the facts by the author or lack of true insight. Every time God states something in 1 and 2 Samuel, the question would have to arise, "Did God really say that?"

That question rings strangely familiar, does it not?

Unless I've again misread what you're trying to communicate.

2012/6/11 4:13
Blayne

Re:

Hi! EverestoSama

I was not implying that the writer of 2Samuel "wasn't given enough light for a revelation to be properly dicated" (as your wrote); I was stating that the writer of 2Samuel possessed less knowledge about the activities occurring in the "unseen" invisible world than the writer of Chronicles. Because of that, it was the writer of Chronicles who was able to correctly identify the one who instigated/tempted David to count the number of the people of Israel ... Satan.

It's not as if God forcibly grasped the hands of the scripture writers to "dictate" their narratives. This would be more in keeping with repulsive occult practices; Mediums and Soothsayers behave in such a manner when evil spirits powers control the spirit of a person.

God does not work in this manner with His people. God only cooperates with the human spirit; He does not over-rule nor dominate it. This is why Timothy says "all scripture is breathed out by God and profitable". Otherwise, we'd have to express the scriptures as the 'words of God' and not the "Word of God".

The impression I'm also receiving from your comments is that you mistakenly believe that God participates with evil; that He does and acts and cooperates with evil.

Your difficulty seems to be clearly one of differentiating between the image of God in the Old Covenant and that of the New Covenant. Was the God of the Old Covenant a different God? Are we to perceive Him as a God of multiple faces; as a God of opposing personalities? Yet, it was Jesus, Himself, Who said of His Heavenly Father that He was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. No, He is not a different God.

It was not in vain that the Apostle Paul warned us to the inherent dangers of certain ideas and conceptions concerning God. In his time, not unlike our present days, there were many who exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images which represented mortal man: "For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness because God has shown it to them. For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is His eteal power and divinity, has been made intelligible and clearly disceible in and through the things that have been made --- His handiworks. So men are without excuse --- altogether without defense or justification; because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God, or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning and stupid speculations --- and their senseless minds were darkened. Claiming to be wise they became fools --- professing to be smart they made simpletons of themselves. And by them the glory and majesty and excellence of the immortal God were exchanged for and represented by images resembling mortal man and birds and beasts and reptiles”, (Rom 1:19-23[AV]).

This exchange, which Paul writes of here, is not only confined to tangible items such as idols, relics, sacred pictures and the like. It also addresses the things of the intangible: our thought-world. There is little difference between possessing a false image of God in our minds and that of sculpturing that same thought in stone. One such intangible thought or image sculptured in the thought-world of many Christians today is that God is the author of both good and evil.

A most grievous tragedy of our day is that the evil one is still succeeding in coercing many Christians to believe that God does evil and that He perpetrates calamity and suffering upon the earth. But James said, "Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good endowment and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights with Whom there is no variation or shadow due to change", (James 1:16-17).

God cannot give things that are wrong; things that do not belong to Him. Even with God ... no one can take what He does not have! What reasonable intelligent person would ever say that the Creator gives sin, bondage and sickness? Make no mistake! Wars, catastrophes, suffering and anxieties have never originated from God. Evil does not come from God --- no more than darkness comes from the sun! Only health and freedom come from God while sickness and bondage come from the eviI one. God never tortures His creation, not even under the guise of 'just punishment'.

The irrefutable truth is that God thinks and does only that which is good while evil is wholly conceived and perpetrated by the Evil One and his host. God is only good and radiates only light and life --- absolutely no darkness is found in Him.

Jesus, at the beginning of His preaching, clearly taught His disciples to pray: "Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name". Our testimony of the Living God must hallow His Name--- that is, to separate it from every fashion of lawlessness, from all evil, and from all suffering and catastrophe. We should never depict the good Creator of Heaven and Earth as the author of these dark matters.

Our God is only good. He has only constructive ideas and plans. His nature, deeds, and His qualities are perfectly good.

When we visualize God, we must determine to reckon His image to be the exactitude of what we see in the nature of the Lord Jesus Christ. For Jesus is, "the sole expression of the glory of God and He is the perfect imprint and very image of God's nature", (Heb 1:3). Therefore, when we worship Him, we first want to identify Him in order not to serve foreign gods. The more so, we wish to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

Are the actions of God's First Begotten Son the "perfect imprint" and "very image of God's nature"? Indeed, Jesus repeatedly stated that He performed the will of God on earth and declared that He did only that which He had first known of His Father. It is the Lord Jesus Christ Who makes the Father known to us and, with this fact, it is absolutely crucial to reckon that no reasonable Believer is able to endear ideas or conceptions of God which are in contrast to His revelation of the Father.

When Phillip pleaded, "Show us the Father, cause us to see the Father, that is all we ask; then we shall be satisfied" (John 14), Jesus replied, "Have I been with you so long a time and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Phillip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of my own accord, but the Father Who lives continuously in Me does the works", (8-1O).

Should evil be from the Hand of God, the good works of the Son would have been in direct opposition to the Father. All the thoughts and actions of the Lord Jesus brought only dignity, life, elevation and, ultimately, salvation to the human spirit. Wherever He could, the Lord would deliver, help, heal and raise from the dead. As a result, the populace readily attested to the validity that God had surely visited His people. Jesus, having made the Father known to us, consistently taught that God is only light and life. Indeed, this testimony was to be reaffirmed in the later writings of the disciples: "God is light and there is no darkness in Him at all, no, not in anyway"; and again, "[He is) the Father of all that gives light, in the shining of Whom there can be no variation, rising or setting, or shadow cast by His turning as in an eclipse", (1John 1:5; James 1:17).

Given the fact that this same Jesus is the "very image" of the unseen and "perfect imprint" of the Godhead, perhaps, we now have the first 'key' or axiom to the solution of the failure. All who have a sincere and earnest desire to know the 'far and unknown' God must first look to Jesus.

Only Jesus, the Faithful Witness, has shown us Who and what the Eternal God is and what He thinks and what He does. Any and all contrarieties to this Witness easily disappear in the light of the New Covenant and quickly retreat in and through the words and deeds of our Lord Jesus Christ.

When reading the Old Testament, this question must always be our discerning point:
"Would Jesus have acted in this way?".
If the answer is no, than neither has/would His heavenly Father.

==========================
by EverestoSama on 2012/6/11 1:13:35

Thank you for your reply, however it still does not address the question raised.

You've essentially stated the the first account in 2 Samuel wasn't given enough light for a revelation to be properly dictated, and that it took a further revelation in a different account to show who was really behind the census of David, thus showing that the author of 2 Samuel spoke incorrectly concerning the events and what transpired behind the scenes, where I would say both God and the Devil were used in that instance. One author says God. One says Satan. Who's got the clear picture? I would say both.
==========================

2012/6/11 4:44Profile
proudpapa

Re: Blayne

Hi Blayne, One thing I greatly apperciate from you is that what you write always makes me think.

What do you make of 2 Cor ch 12
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

It appears,and maybe I am wrong and admittedly ,I have not medittated greatly on this subject, so I am open to correction.
It appears from these verses that God allowed Satan to put the thorn in Pauls Flesh in order To keep Paul from being exalted above measure??

Whats your thoughts??

2012/6/11 22:28Profile

Re:

Quote:
When reading the Old Testament, this question must always be our discerning point:

Here's the thing, most of the time you see God acting in the Old Testament, it was in fact a Christophany. IT WAS JESUS ACTING THAT WAY. The One speaking to Moses from the bush, the same One Who's anger burned against Israel, Who judged them, and let them die out in the wilderness. The One Who said that He would destroy all of Israel save Moses?

Yeah, that was Jesus.

It's not very hard to reconcile the idea of the two together, if one reads the Bible. But it is hard for the modern day Christian who only reads select parts of the New Testament and has a funny distorted view of the character of God, and tries to shade the entirety of God's character by the few parts of the Gospel accounts of Jesus that they don't feel uncomfortable with. I mean, then we get funny ideas of God. Like He never judges, He never brings calamity, He never brings destruction. The problem is, is that He has, He does, and He will. Just read through the prophets. To say anything to the contrary is simply to be unaware or willfully ignorant of what's already been written in the Word.

We're never given the option of viewing God through the prism of how we think He should act. God has only ever presented Himself as He is. We submit to that, or we don't.

Quote:
Make no mistake! Wars, catastrophes, suffering and anxieties have never originated from God.

Yet He has no problem both planning them and bringing them about.

Amos 3:6

"If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?"

Go ahead and check every version you can find, in any language. They'll all say the same thing (some even translate the Hebrew word רע (ra`) as "evil"). To say otherwise simply and directly argues with what the Bible PLAINLY says. I mean, one can choose not to believe it, because it doesn't fit in with their "Buddy Christ" idea, but don't call it a Biblical view of God and His character.

Quote:
The impression I'm also receiving from your comments is that you mistakenly believe that God participates with evil; that He does and acts and cooperates with evil.

Your difficulty seems to be clearly one of differentiating between the image of God in the Old Covenant and that of the New Covenant. Was the God of the Old Covenant a different God? Are we to perceive Him as a God of multiple faces; as a God of opposing personalities? Yet, it was Jesus, Himself, Who said of His Heavenly Father that He was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. No, He is not a different God.

As I've said before, I have no problem reconciling the two pictures of God. His characteristics were just as apparent in the Old as they are in the New. The problem arises, in the way I've stated before.

One one picks the parts about Jesus that they like, and then takes that to be the entire image of God, throughout history. The ignore the parts that Jesus said about wrath and judgement, especially in Revelation, and come up with an unbalanced view of His character. They then take this idea (not wanting to be grouped in with the crowd that thinks that the New and Old Testament God were in fact two different Gods) and try to paint over all accounts God gave of Himself and His character in the Old Testament with the Jesus that they feel comfortable with, and that lines up best with their theology.

Quote:
I was not implying that the writer of 2Samuel "wasn't given enough light for a revelation to be properly dicated" (as your wrote); I was stating that the writer of 2Samuel possessed less knowledge about the activities occurring in the "unseen" invisible world than the writer of Chronicles. Because of that, it was the writer of Chronicles who was able to correctly identify the one who instigated/tempted David to count the number of the people of Israel ... Satan.

This is the problem with that; You've repeatedly stated that you're not implying something that you are (unless we're saying the same thing). The writer of Samuel said that it was God who rose up against Israel and caused David to take a census. The author of Chronicles states that it was Satan. You've stated the the author of Chronicles is more in tune with the "unseen" thus being able to "correctly" (as you said) identify the instigator as Satan. However the author of Samuel (who being also aware of the unseen) stated that it was in fact the anger of the Lord burning against Israel that caused the Lord to move against them. Satan was merely a pawn in this game. The Lord allowed Satan to move against David in this fashion. Was it Satan tempting Him?

Yes.

Was God allowing this to happen according to His purpose?

Yes.

Were both authors equally aware of a piece of the puzzle that God was trying to convey to them?

Yes.

Was one off a little bit, and not fully aware of what was REALLY going on in the invisible?

Not for a second. They're both accurate in what they state. We have to bring the two together to get the full account. And in doing so, reveals something very unique about how God operates, and how He allows the devil to operate.

Quote:
It's not as if God forcibly grasped the hands of the scripture writers to "dictate" their narratives. This would be more in keeping with repulsive occult practices; Mediums and Soothsayers behave in such a manner when evil spirits powers control the spirit of a person.

By dictate, I simply meant the act of writing something that one hears, similar to the way a secretary would dictate a letter. Someone says something to them, and they write it down. I wasn't implying the meaning of dictate to mean literal dictatorship, where one takes control of the other, and dictates their movements by force.

Now I'm of the view that many times those penning Scripture weren't always aware that at the exact moment they were under the full inspiration of the Holy Spirit, however there are accounts (especially in Paul's letters, though it's easier to pick up in the Greek), where Paul will literally preface something in the form of a dictation, even indicating in text that He's delivering it word for word from God, as He received it, and had to be delivered EXACTLY so.

That kind of dictation. Sorry if that didn't come across clearly. :)

(Also, sorry about the sections in a bunch of caps. For most of those situations I would have preferred using italics, but the site doesn't support it. Just didn't want to seem like I was yelling a bunch of stuff.)

2012/6/11 23:38
Blayne

Re:

Hi! EverestoSama

Thank you for your reply.

It's increasingly obvious that my image of God is very much different than your own.

Our Lord declared that the Evil One is the liar and that he is the father and originator of falsehood in man. Satan lies from his own being, (John 8:44). God, however, only knows evil from the actions of the spiritual rebels in the heavenly places and from the works of men who are inspired, used and manipulated by the lawless spirits.

Moreover, God can never be lawless, for all laws of creation are the products of His mind, and He does not change. In this sense, too, He cannot deny Himself. So God saw the development of evil and thus obtained knowledge of it.

It was Satan's words, "You shall be as God knowing good and evil", which gave rise to the idea that God knows evil in His own being in the same way that He knows good. Falsehood and sin would then seem have originated in Him just as truth and righteousness. But of Jesus Christ, Who bears the very image and stamp of the Father ---, the Bible testifies that no guile was found on His lips and that He did not know or do sin, (1Pet 2:22; 2Cor 5:21).

But the lie of the Serpent is even subtler than what is noted at first glance. Man was said to be like God and, for that reason, the reverse would also be true: that God would be as man became after the fall. Man not only knows good and evil but also does good and evil. Therefore, the picture of God degenerated to the confession that He is also like this.

This lie has greatly affected the conception of many people with regards to God. In many instances, the thought-life of Believers would have the God of light and life relegated to the same profanities as found in Greek mythology ---that God acts and behaves in the likeness of natural man.

Although God knows evil from the acts of the evil one, He never brings it about. The largest failure of many Christians is that they fail to take into account the influence of the evil one. They say that man produces evil of himself and, for that reason, bears the entire responsibility and guilt. Suffering then comes from God as punishment and as a reward for sin.

Clearly, God is not divided. He is of singular Being. It is urgent that we neutralize and flee the shameful lie; that same intolerable lie which had its beginnings through the Serpent in the Garden: "You shall be as God knowing both good and evil". This same Serpent begs us the suspicion in these days too that God is somehow pendular to multiple personalities; that He swings between good and evil like a bucket rising in a well. Falling prey to this grievous lie, many Christians have found themselves with sculptured images of God that weigh down their spirits and unwittingly cripple their motivation to faith.

===================
by EverestoSama on 2012/6/11 20:38:03

Quote:

Here's the thing, most of the time you see God acting in the Old Testament, it was in fact a Christophany. IT WAS JESUS ACTING THAT WAY.
=====================

2012/6/12 1:17Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

God knows evil by virtue of the fact that He knows what IS OF HIM and what IS NOT OF HIM. Thus, everything that is not of God is EVIL.

God does not know EVIL, EXPERIENTIALLY. To know EVIL experientially, one must be a partaker of Satan's nature.

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, AND HATH NOTHING IN ME." (John 14:30)

Pilgrim

2012/6/12 1:38Profile
Blayne

Re:

Hi! ProudPapa

Ummm, I want to hurry an' say is that I'm jus' an ordinary Christian sortta' thing. I'm neither a theologian nor a preacher/teacher. I have no Bible College training nor anything like that. (Actually, I was expelled from a Bible College after attending only 5 weeks on a Scholarship nearly forty years ago. I was jus' far too immature a Christian at the time).
If what I write causes you to think, I am happy for that. Sometimes it takes another to give us a different view of the facets of the diamond for us to better comprehend the brilliance of the whole.
I've been very fortunate and greatly blessed by having access to some exceedingly helpful literature and books over the years. These gave me clues to pursue and caused me to think more in depth than what I was accustomed when reading the Scriptures.
For instance, the nick in these Forums 'Pilgrim777' introduced me to the teachings of James Fowler earlier this week which I found to be exceedingly good reads. They laid out additional road maps for me to investigate on my journey.
As you know, I jus' sortta' stumbled into this SermonIndex Site while doing some OnLine research. I had no intention to participate in the manner which I now have. It just happened that I read some comments and thought I could be helpful by adding some of my own.
Anyways, ProudPapa, I'll be getting back to you about Paul's 'thorn in the flesh' later in the week. I have some Christian friends from Europe visiting for the next couple of days and I got my hands full with that event.

=================
Re: Blayne
by proudpapa on 2012/6/11 19:28:00

Hi Blayne, One thing I greatly apperciate from you is that what you write always makes me think.
=================

2012/6/12 1:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy