Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for my health

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
lindi1208

Prayer request for my health

Brothers and sisters

I need your prayers. I am struggling with my health and have been for a while now. I am now struggling to cope my body is constantly letting me down. I have to pray to God for strength everyday. I have lost some of my hearing and wear hearing aids now. The drs could not explain why but just said it happens when we get older but in my case it's premature I am 33. I have lost sight in one of my eyes and also was diagnosed diabetic all within a space of six months all this was in early 2009. God has been faithful in strengthening me. Of late I have been suffering from severe headaches which can last up to 10 days often accompanied with nausea and vomitting. My body is constantly tired as soon as I start to recover strength wise then I get another attack. I wake up in the morning feeling like I have been run down by a bus. The headaches no longer respond to strong medications and I can't really pinpoint any triggers. As I write this I am in pain and asking for you to remember me in your prayers
Thank you for taking the time to read this request and May God bless you all in Jesus Mighy Name.

2012/4/30 16:46Profile

Re: Prayer request for my health

I am praying for you!

Krispy

2012/4/30 16:48
mama27

Re:

I will pray, Lindi...

2012/4/30 16:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying!

2012/4/30 18:08Profile
HeartSong

My dear Lindi,

These things sound as if they might be the result of electromagnetic poisoning - this being caused by a multitude of things - cell phones, cell towers (or other heavy duty antennas), computers, televisions, radios, electrical substations, electrical lines, transformers, HVAC units, refrigerators etc. Pray specifically against these waves that are now flooding the land. I will also pray for you.

Also remind the LORD that He has promised to be our shield. He is a great and mighty God.

2012/4/30 18:27Profile
rbanks

Re:

Hi lindi,

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I pray that the Lord's presence will be mighty in you. I pray God will give you strength and healing as your pray in faith believing that he loves you and desires for your faith to touch Him. I pray you can come in contact with some spirit-filled believers that have faith in God for your healing.

The lord's healing presence needs to be manifested in your spirit and body. James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

I do pray that you are or can be connected to an assembly of truly sincere spirit-filled believers who desires for the Holy Spirit to bring refreshing and healing into your life.

May God richly bless you!
From a sincere brother rbanks

2012/4/30 18:43Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Lindi, am praying. Like HeartSong the first thing that came to mind is some kind of poisoning that your body is reacting to. Maybe metal? Have the DR's tested you for that? Have you tried a major body cleans? I do hope others do not see this as robbing God of an opportunity to heal but I do remember Paul advising Timothy and God does work in mysterious ways.

2012/4/30 19:29Profile

Oh Lindi, had no idea. You 'have' been a trooper to hold this back this long. The LORD strengthen you!
Have they tested you for Lyme?
Surely will be holding you up daily, Sister. You are a dear one and have been a blessing here.
Do you have a caring family or friends to help you there?
This is truly heart breaking but I admire you for the strength you've been showing but am very relieved that you spoke up. Definitely on my regular prayer list now.
Bless you and stay in touch on here. We've enjoyed having you here so don't hesitate to post.
I pray that He continues to be glorified by your life and holds you up, in Jesus' Name - by His Great love.
Keep us posted, dear Sister!

2012/4/30 20:51

I am praying too.

What does your diet consist of?

2012/4/30 21:09
lindi1208

Re: Prayers for my health

Beloved brothers and sisters

Thank you all for prayers and encouraging words and prayers. Praise be to God the father and our Lord Jesus Christ! I woke up early this morning without a trace of pain or headache! This doesn't happen too often as the headaches tend to last days! The fervant prayers of righteous men and women avail much Glory be to God! I am on my way to work for a long day. Will post this evening to let u know how I got on and I will also prayerfully consider your advice on poisoning and other suggestions! : )

Much love to you all in Christ Jesus!

2012/5/1 1:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy