SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : 'THIS' Gospel of the Kingdom......

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re: "The Kingdom of God is ...."

Blayne,

On another post ,I believe it was, " The gospel of grace ",you ask me these questions:

* How and where was I introduced to what I described as "the gospel of the kingdom " ?

Blayne, this really something that happened to me in my life. In about
1993-4.
When I was very young,in my late teens,the Lord,...by His Grace,drawed
me to Himself in a mighty way.and He taught me, don't get any materials,..
books etc.,..I was very hungry to learn of the Lord,..just get His Word, and He would teach me.

I followed in a close relationship with Him for many years. He guided me,
and I followed,.Then after several years,(I did not forget my Lord, but I began to take my eyes off Him singly,...and my home and my family really became my first love.,...in other words,He was no longer my first love.

I continued this way,not forgetting about Him, but not fervent.I went to church, to Bible studies,.. And enjoyed them...But the more we walk in the light, the more Light we have to show us the Way to walk/to put our feet.

Then through His Precious Grace, He caused me to become so hungry to
Read,read,read,His Word again....one day while home alone, I committed
my self to Him,..and when I did,it was like a light shined into my eyes and
down into my heart,and He opened the Scriptures to me....It was glorious.

Then He started empressing on me to do a study on "the kingdom of God "
..and I thought,..of all things,..Why the kingdom of God. (I was not being
disrespectful though)

So I started compiling, and compiling, on this subject,..never could conclude,..and because of my hunger,went on to other subjects.

Then after some time,one morning as I was rising out of bed, it just flowed out of my spirit,..." the kingdom of God is the resurrected Lord in us" .
I and could not hardly wait to get my family off to work so I could confirm the Word given.

I learned that the Lord comes in by Way of the Holy Spirit, to be Lord,
And Lord meaning rule in our lives.
To be led by the Spirit of God,...the King

Resurreced,..not lye dormant.

There is a High calling of God, ..I do not claim to have reached it, but that is
my desire,that I am reaching after.

Blessings,
elizabeth

2012/6/13 23:49Profile
Blayne

Re:

Hi! Elizabeth

Oh, wow!, I read your story with much delight. It really encouraged me.
I immediately suspected from reading your other Threads that you too were introduced to the refreshing thoughts of God; aka: 'Gospel of the Kingdom'. I just wanted to ask you an' be sure about it.

I was first introduced to thoughts about the Gospel of the Kingdom when reading some literature and listening to a few cassette tapes in the early 1970's. And, similar to your own experience, I did not fully comprehend what I was hearing at the time. However, the ideas never left my consciousness and over the next 7-8 years the Lord led me to situations and people who greatly expanded my knowing. I suppose it's been about 30 years 'er more now that I've been actively studying the Gospel of the Kingdom and bein' blessed by and through it.

About ten years ago, I decided publish an extensive amount of literature and multimedia pertaining to the Gospel of the Kingdom OnLine. Most of these were originally produced in foreign languages; but the Lord has graciously provided translators to enable me to publish them to the WebSite as English. These are updated frequently because there are several churches located throughout Europe which are entirely dedicated to the Gospel of Jesus.

Elizabeth, we are living in wonderfully exciting times! The Spirit is being poured out as never before and the knowledge of God's ultimate plans and intentions for His people is being revealed with great power.

Yes, it's true that there are the counterfeits; those who seized the term 'Gospel of the Kingdom' and attempted to constrain it under a denomination or sect; and some too who became romanticized by the term and claim to preach it. But it's even more true that there are also earnest godly Christians who intimately know this triumphant gospel and who are increasing in faith and presence in our midst.

The Gospel of the Kingdom is the only hope for this lost generation; during this time of the "beast rising out of the sea". It is the only Gospel which can truly set free and restore and redeem the lost and damaged and injured among us.

If you would like to browse the literature and resources I mentioned, they can be found here:

http://www.tolovejesus.com

=======================
Re: "The Kingdom of God is ...."
by Elibeth on 2012/6/13 20:49:13
Blayne,
On another post ,I believe it was, " The gospel of grace ",you ask me these questions:
* How and where was I introduced to what I described as "the gospel of the kingdom " ?

=======================

2012/6/14 10:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy