SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Mike and Greg meet finally :P

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Only wish I would have powdered my nose first... :-P

A blessed time brother.

We are working on a new SI "Cult- Convention" stay tuned and start growing your beard long, ladies will be required only to wear silly church hats, other than that, nothing legalistic. :-P

2005/1/30 20:56Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Thank God my baby face couldn't grow a beard to save my life. I guess it's not meant to be :)

2005/1/30 22:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank God my baby face couldn't grow a beard to save my life. I guess it's not meant to be :)

I just shaved the beard so you can throw the whole "cult" thing out the window now. :-P

wow mike those comments definetly resonate with my soul! bless you brother, joy unspeakable and full of glory! praise God.

2005/1/30 22:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

About 'silly church hat's' ? :-)

Praise God brother. So much still just percolating...

2005/1/30 23:18Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
We are working on a new SI "Cult- Convention" stay tuned and start growing your beard long, ladies will be required only to wear silly church hats, other than that, nothing legalistic

This is discrimination. I love 'silly hats'!

2005/1/31 3:25Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Wow guys! I wish I could have been there for this! The pictures put a big smile on my face. :-)

SI convention? When? Where?

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/1/31 8:23Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
SI convention? When? Where?

Maybe we could arrange one in Heaven...I do know some great preachers you know:
- Peter
- James
- Paul
- John Wesley
- James Hudson Taylor
- Dwight Moody
- Charles Spurgeon (The prince of Preachers)

and the most important One:
- Jesus (The King of Preachers)

This convention will continue for about a 1000 years, ok?

Alright..let's be serious. It could be really great! Who knows what the Lord is going to do in the next couple of minutes, days, months and years? This site truly is such a blessing...lets keep the focus on the Master, that He may be glorified!

And well...if I'm not able to come, I will send you all a photo of me, sitting all alone in my chamber, while you Americans are having a great time at this convention :-( ;-)

2005/1/31 14:01Profile
riki

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

DezCall wrote:

Maybe we could arrange one in Heaven...I do know some great preachers you know:
- Peter
- James
- Paul
- John Wesley
- James Hudson Taylor
- Dwight Moody
- Charles Spurgeon (The prince of Preachers)

and the most important One:
- Jesus (The King of Preachers)

This convention will continue for about a 1000 years, ok?

:-D:-P Wow, brother, you just gave me the best laugh for quite some time! Lovely humour. But seriously, if we have a hard time describing the joy of meeting dear brothers here, what will it not be like up there?

Quote:

And well...if I'm not able to come, I will send you all a photo of me, sitting all alone in my chamber, while you Americans are having a great time at this convention :-( ;-)

Hey, Paul, what about a European SI Convention? ;-) In that case, you can at least count me in...

2005/1/31 14:55Profile

that is so cool!

My brothers Mike and Greg,
I cannot tell you how good it is , to look at pictures of the two of you hanging out, and doing church in the park. for some reason, it REALLY lifted my spirits. I will endeavour to pray fervently for the both of your walks AND ministries. God bless you both.

Neil

ps. it led me to think, maybe all the "regulars", if I may counted in that esteemed group, should send photos in....hmm?

2005/1/31 16:36
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Mike and Greg meet finally :P

Great pictures Greg! Don't worry Chanin, I missed out too. The very day Mike came down I was coming back from Tennessee! Pooey! Loved the note though Mike, that you left in my car [laughs],

"Hi Yodi,

Guess who? Imagine my surprise to find out I was in Yodi's car! Praise be to God sister. Hope to be back soon.

Mike"

So that's why you shaved your beard, eh Greg? [laughs] I don't know about the funky hats for the women, but I'm not opposed to a head covering.

Seriously though, it has been totally awesome how some of us have gotten to meet in real life. Greg is the only SI person I've met in real life, but I definitely would be a part of a SI Convention if God put one together.

In the meantime, being a part of this site and getting to share it with others, encouraging them to check out the sermons and join the forum has been an awesome opportunity! I look forward to what God is going to do!

2005/1/31 19:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy