SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Done for now.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
__

Done for now.

Really, there should be some sexurity functions on this forum. Shrewd as vipers, nicht wahr? Greg, find someone to help you ifyou cannot do ityyourself.

2012/1/31 11:26Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Done for now.

What were you trying to prove?

2012/1/31 11:31Profile

Re:

Years back, a sixteen year old hacked into the Pentegon. Whoopee doo, as they say.

I guess the feel of 'power' over anyone else is just classic megalomania. Nothing new under the sun. Humankind desiring to be a god or just to get the attention drawn to themselves and away from GOD. Nothing new under the sun.

2012/1/31 11:42
__

Re:

I'm helping Greg to improve the functionality of the site. Rather then remove features that the users enjoy and miss, further threatening to inhibit and cripple the forums of discourse, decisive actions should be made to address mistake, bugs, and holes. And if he can't, there are those who could help him.

2012/1/31 11:50Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Well I have heard God works in mysterious ways.

2012/1/31 11:55Profile

Re:

Friend, you could help Greg and the rest of us a lot more, if you care, by putting your money where your mouth is. As in, take your fingers off your wizard of oz behind the curtain keyboard and dig out your check book instead.

If a 16 yo could hack into the Pentagon, who are you?
No big deal technologically.
GOD the Savior is The Master of this Site. His Name is Jesus.

Know Him?

2012/1/31 11:57
__

Re:

That's just the thing... that this is no big thing technologically. Anyone could do this and someone with more know-how could cripple the site. A gentle prodding by an annoying anonymity is, by comparison, beneficently gentle.

And I'm curious to see if the site will crash again today. Simple malcurisoitas.

And re: the money thing... I would be willing did I feel that it would help the site, but there's been little indication that resources are being diverted to that. These issues are not new, I've raised them before, but Greg's response, rather than correct the problem, is to threaten to remove functionaltiy.

To delete my account and posts, but take no steps to ban me, nor implement a function by which new users must be confirmed, is naivety, it seems to me. So if I come and muck about and the site goes down for a bit, consider it gentle admonishment from one who would have the site secure and functional. But this takes assertive action on the part of the moderator.

2012/1/31 12:04Profile

Re:

I was just thinking - "No News is Good News" -
except The Good News...

GOD so loves the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, will never be seperated from Him, but will have everlasting LIFE, with no more pain, no more tears, no more regrets, no more fears, no more hurts, no more emptiness, no more loneliness, no more attacks, no more working to put food on the table for your wife and kids, etc....

2012/1/31 12:11
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

So are you saying those providing support for the site, that there is no indication it's going to support the site itself?
Also, are you saying this why the PM feature was removed over, money? That's some hard to swallow accusations without proof. Sounds like your mad, because someone took their ball and went home.

2012/1/31 12:15Profile

Re: Done for now.

You're not "done for now". Go do a spell check and correct your OP. A little Freudian slip there maybe.

I love altruistic, selfless, humanitarian causes - but friend, there are better ways to get your point across - seriously - not that I miss the News section {eta} EXCEPT for those threads that were about the PERSECUTED CHURCH!

Hey - take it easy on your own nerves. Hacking is against GOD's ways and does put strain on one's conscience that thus affects the nerves, which lowers the immune systems ability to fight For you and decreases cell regeneration.
In other words, you'll get old fast.

His Blessings to you, but knock it off, Please :)

2012/1/31 12:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy