SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Did God Create Over Billions of Years

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Roadsign,
If you take away faulty evolutionary science you are taking away the lie.If you take away the lie all is left is scripture.
Like it or not christians who believe in millions believe it because of secular science.It has nothing to do with scriptural intrepretation.

…. In other words: but not my UNDERSTANDING of scripture.

Could you comment on these issues:
The fact that God took a rest on day 7 shows that the very start of Genesis where the earth was void was part of the 7days

Gen 5.5 all the days of adam were 930 years.
Adam was born on day 6 which is part of the 930years.
This means so is day 7
If day 6 and day 7 are not part of the millions why is 1 to 5 apart.
Yours Staff

2012/1/31 10:10Profile
PrimaDogma

Re:

Since the universe celebrated its 6016th birthday a month ago, there has been a renewed effort by Satan to destroy the Kingdom of God with his Gap Theory heresy. Open your eyes, brethren! Stars that are visible from billions of light years away are optical illusions created by Satan. It was also Satan who put geological strata and fossils in the ground to trick us into believing Gap Theory. Do not be deceived by sensory perception. We must regard Moses as the sole authority on etiological science because God will throw us in hell if we don't. For more edifying discourse along these lines, please visit http://creation.com

2012/2/1 13:18Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by PrimaDogma

Open your eyes, brethren! Stars that are visible from billions of light years away are optical illusions created by Satan.

Bahahahhhahahaha This cracked me up!! As did the whole post!

2012/2/1 16:39Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

THANKS, JOCHBAPTIST ... Did anybody catch what he repeated twice:

Yes, but what about Exodus 20:11?

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

That one verse ends this whole discussion ... In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth ... Verses 1, 2, 3 ... etc. of Gen. chapter 1 ALL happened in 6 days according to Exodus 20:11.

2012/2/1 16:48Profile
dvndsn

Kentucky

Re: Did God Create Over Billions of Years

There is no way I am reading 6 pages of this stuff. It's plain and simple I think: Keep your head down like they did in the old days, and just admire the beautiful scene at night. Who cares how old the earth is. We are on a need to know basis with God. He reveals to us through His Word and Spirit what He wants us to know, no more and no less. My mom tried to tell me about stuff like this last week. It made me upset, too. She kept arguing that she was right...got on my nerves.

2012/2/1 16:51Profile
staff

Re:

Hi PrimaDogma,
So do you believe in evolution then or are you just being dogmatic about not being dogmatic?
Yours Staff

2012/2/1 18:31Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i am old and the gap is it.

2012/2/1 18:48Profile

Re: PrimaDogma

Seeing the reference to creation.com has been an item of ridicule causing amusement for some, i for one would ask that the link to these items of mirth be made public,so they can be substantiated,creation.com has over 7000 titles and a search failed to find the source of your ridicule,i will look forward to a reply.

2012/2/1 19:09
TrueWitness

Re:

I would suggest that everyone watch the documentary video "Scientific proof of God" on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkhC1ZJFz2I&src_vid=7EJQzzDhgd0&annotation_id=annotation_645147
It is one hour long and shows thru the creation how it could not have happened just by chance. It is a "must watch" video.

2012/2/1 19:40Profile
PrimaDogma

Re:

churinga,

Distant stars, geological strata and fossils create the appearance of an ancient earth and cosmos. But the universe, as we know, is 6016 years old, therfore my explanation is the only feasible one. And if creation.com has failed to develop this self-evident truth in 7000 scientific treatises, then you are falling down on the job.

You ought to be thankful to have such a stalwart (not to mention prestigious) ally as PrimaDogma.

If you want to see how Combat Theology is done right, feel free to check out my organization at http://worldcouncilofcults.com

2012/2/1 21:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy