SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Please keep me in prayer i am struggling with this.

2011/12/31 19:36

Re:

need prayer again, i believe the Lord has revealed to me that i been believing the lies of the enemy and i need prayer for strength from the Holy Spirit o resist his lies.

2012/1/8 20:04

Re:

I don't what the issue is, but their is still this presence that keeps coming down on me especially the last few months especially. Before it was when i was falling into lust in my heart and now it just comes downon me if i am driving in my car it has happened a few times. Just this evil presence will come down on me it is a spirit of fear that i can't seem to getrid of. i don't know why it is attacking me and my body to, sometimes when i am gettingbetter it will come at me to, the problem is i always end up believing i did something wrong or something and i start feeling i deserve this punishment for an evil thought i have and it just opens the door to these attacks, i don't know what the heck i did for this to be tormenting me. I am not in witchcraft or the occult or haven't been, i have confessed my sins of pride, bitterness, hatred, lust, sexual sin etc. I don't know what else to do. I need faith in Christ, but again i don't want to just believe for the sake of deliverance only, but so i can live my life for Christ. I have been seeing my expastor and going to his home bible studies and he has prayed for me and even madea confession of faith and has faithfully prayed for me for some time now. But anyways, i need prayer for whatever spirits our attacking me that the Lord would show the cause of it and also would protect me against it and show me what to do. Prayer really needed.

2012/1/10 23:14
mama27

Re:

John,
I've been reading your posts for some time now, and praying as I am able....I don't mean to sound simplistic, but is it possible you have unforgiveness in your heart toward anyone? I am thinking of Matt 18:21-35, and wondering if you are having torment b/c of unforgiveness....Just a thought, and if someone else has already suggested this, I'm sorry for being repetitive....will keep praying...

2012/1/11 0:24Profile

Re:

i do know that their is some bitterness, anger, and unforgiveness in my heart. But i have gone to the Lord confessing this, but the problem is that it kind of comes back at times, i think one of my problems is that my faith is kind of shipwrecked, my whole christian walk in general has fallen apart, my faith, walking in righteousness and desiring righteousness, desiring the word, walking in the Spirit, etc. It has become a big mess, their is much sin in my heart that I have confessed, but i am finding very hard to walk in the way again. I need cleansing.

2012/1/11 2:14
live4jc

Re: need prayer

Dear John,

Please check out this sermon. Then, I'd be interested in hearing about your thoughts on it, after you've listened to it.

http://media.sermonindex.net/8/SID8297.mp3

In Jesus,

John

2012/1/11 2:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy