SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I heard something interesting last night...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
EvangelTam

Re:

Yes I agree with Yeshuasboy
John Maccarthur is a brother that we need to pray for.
From the fruit of his ministry we know that he is doing somethings right and I find it hard to believe that his material is not the function of the Holy Spirit working in him as a teacher to the body. So I woud say that he does speak life but I guess he speaks death sometimes too.

This shows the grace of God working through someone despite their imperfections (to His glory)
It also shows the importance of being a pure vessel unto the Lord. If we are not then we will at simultaneously give out life (from Christ in us) and death (from ourselves) Its like giving out bread with poison in it or more like YEAST. We defeat ourselvesobtruct and harm the work God in us and through us. And the people under the minister grow up with some sort of spiritual handicap and do not receive the fullness of what Christ died for in their Lives!

The verses brought to mind are:
9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be
Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water? Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh. James 3:9-11

The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence. Prob 10:11

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. Prob 18:31

Though much division in the body has been caused because of cessationalism. I believe that this is all sovreignly of God for His glory so that when He brings His body together into unity no one can say someone did it but all will have to acknowledge it was God!

So dear Brothers and Sisters let us PRAY! We have been divided for too long and the times call for us to be united so that the world will know that we are His disciples!

2011/12/9 22:12Profile
brothagary

Re:

i think you gys are misrepresenting john

what he is talking about is the adable voice of god ,,being led by that is the contex

also i noticed he preached at one of the bibgests carasmatic churches ,,pasted by greg lauri,in america

the carsamatic greg lauri concidered john and a great man of god ,,,,,,,

men like jonathen edwared believe much the same but are both led by the holy spirit ,in the contex of what the spirt has taught them through scripture ,ilumnation of the scripture ,and then the practical aplication of it as the spirit leds ,is what he is talking about

you brothers and sisters are verry quick to judge with out have a full understanding of the matter

john was well excepted by carasmatics in some circules

and he excepted them as brotrhers in christs ,he preached to them as tho they were brethern

google greg laurrie ,and find is web site ,you may be able to find the sermon he preached in this fully carsmatic church

verry christ centerd sermon ,,probably the best iv seen my self from john

having said that ,,,,i defenity dont agree on all of john views

but brothers we shouldent be so hasty in condeming men like paull washer ,and macarther , or weasly ,or edwared ,,who are all concidered cesasinists

2011/12/9 22:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy