SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : The fourth commandment: the Sabbath

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
If Monnkz continues to argue that, he shouldn't be tolerated to remain here as he is infecting us with his false teachings.

Thats my point.

Hey Savannah... you're on a roll today! Great posts!

Krispy

2011/11/22 9:48
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I will lock this thread.

Reasons is the topic has been debatted many times, and i have not read any new views or additions to previous threads.

There has been some good posts made by several posters, i see not any more fruit to come from this and if any would like to continue this discussion i would encourage to do so via mail or another way of communication.

If you look in verse 29 you will notice the word "debate" and later we se the "pleasure in them doing that"

Do we find pleasure in debate? about these things that may cause strife and division? some things are needed to debate, but for this subject i recomend to search other threads from past where has been debatet for greath length.

also recommended to watch Zac Poonen on the Sabbath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufSkXabUjw

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

2011/11/22 14:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy