SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Greatly needed.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

My heart broke this morning as Christ showed me His Love for my wife, the mercy He shows her and wishes to further show her. But the Holy Spirit whispered to my heart four words that brought tears to my eyes, I wept not for my Beloved but His because that is what my wife is HIS , I heard "The Storm is coming"

Please pray the Lord have His way with her, his wayward child. That her eyes might be opened and she turn to Him once again. He spoke to my heart a beautiful message of forgiveness, a message of grace, but also a message of warning. My wayward child come home to me, I miss you, I love you, I want you. I miss the joy I felt when you sang your Love songs to me, I miss your laughter, I miss the peace of your heart. I am still yours and you are still Mine, try as I may to chase other lovers I find no other but you. You were made for me for my pleasure and my joy and my glory.

Pray I stay strong and sensitive to the Holy Spirit as I take my children to church today. As the storm approaches please pray my strength gives way and Christ fills me with His. That the Lord shines light on my wife's heart and makes her clay once again, that the Lord opens her ears that she hear the whisper of her conscience once again and the Holy Spirit once again, and opens her blind eyes and the Lord places His Salve on them and they see once again.

And finally that the Lord continue to break my heart for her salvation to cause me to press deeper and deeper into prayer for her.

2011/12/18 6:33Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Matthew

After reading your post I was very moved by the love and Christlike heart you have for your wife. I know that it is a testimony of Christ working in your own life that you are now able to walk this path in your marriage. Please know through the coming storm that God is with you and loves you also no matter what. Hold strong to HIM because HE alone can see you through. I am in prayer for your family and especially your wife. Are there any strong Christian sisters in her life that would be willing to go to her and speak to her about her present rebellion? I pray God would send someone and that your wife would be open to hear HIS truth.

God bless
mj

2011/12/18 7:42Profile
mama27

Re:

I see growth in you, Matthew, in the year that I have been on SI. Praising the Lord for that in the midst of your trial. Have been praying for you and will continue. This is not just about your wife - it is also about your children. The greatest gift you have to give them is a daddy who walks humbly with Christ....may God continue to hold you up...

2011/12/18 9:00Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

As crazy as this is and as hurtful this situation seems and feels, I would just like to praise the Lord this morning for this wonderful opportunity to grow and minister to others. I know many whose going through relational problems and many of them have asked me "How do you do it?" commenting on my positive attitude and my pious in handling the situation. I am not saying that to brag or boast because ALL credit is His and that is exactly what I tell them! :)

God is GOOD ALL the TIME, in times of trail we can question this and trust me I have question the necessity of it all, I have gone through the why mes and all the other hang ups we go through. I know that CHRIST is the Victory and that my beloved is HIS and He not once gave up on His bride, not a single time! He withdrew His Spirit at times not because He withdrew but the because His bride withdrew through sin. His promises are true yesterday, today, and forever and if He can Heal woman who suffered from bleeding for so many years by her simply touching Him then SURELY He can heal my wife's broken and wayward heart (and mine).

HE is supreme, He is the boss man, He is a loving Father, He is Judge, Jury, and executioner, He is the Glorious one, He is the Awesome One, HE is my Salvation, my Rock, my Fortress, my shelter from the storm. HE IS WORTHY because HE IS! :)

I love you all with the Love of Christ and I thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement, you are all my dearest brothers and sisters, if I could I would personally hug every one of you!

I know the road is long, I know that my children are in a poor situation, I know that its an uphill battle both ways but if my God is for me? Who dares stand a chance against me? And who I am? that He would even care about me and my wife? :) Thank you Lord for all you are!

2011/12/21 8:44Profile

Re:

http://www.beinginhim.net/page17.html

Third video down from the top.

It's short, but it's comforting.

2011/12/23 8:42
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thank you, last video you suggested was a great help as well I will watch it when I work tonight :)

2011/12/23 8:45Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thank you brother Approved that was a great encouragement and ignited in my heart even more trust and peace in the Lord as I walk through the storm.

I don't fully understand but I am grateful the Lord is with me on this path, I don't fully know the fullness of Glory that will come of it but I do know no matter what amount that does come from it is worth the pain and striving because Christ is worthy.

Lord Jesus, become my heart's desire, become my heart's focus. No matter what happens in this storm Lord take the throne of my heart and remove anything that could take your place, including my wife. You are the only one worthy of my heart, the only one deserving of my devotion. Soften me for your kingdom and make me sensitive to Your gentle whisper. Walk past me as I sit in the cleft of the Rock that I may have a small glimpse of Your Glory. Continue to show your beloved mercy by giving her another day and another chance to turn her heart back to you. Lord Jesus give me dove's eyes fully looking to You in everything. Amen.

2011/12/24 5:31Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brothers and Sisters God is SOOOOO Good! :)

I will praise Him in the Rain and when the Sun is shining bright!

Quick update for those praying for my family, yesterday picking up my children my wife finally showed remorse for her actions. She finally came to a place of what seemed to be brokeness. I am not jumping the gun on this though and letting my guard down but I told her the door of reconciliation is still open and that its her choice.

Saints pray that all roadblocks to repentance for her are removed and that its a clean break. I am at a place of "I will believe the repentance when I see it with definite action, so restoration is still on hold until she takes it, basically the ball is in her court. But yesterday for me is proof of the Holy Spirit in her, convicting her heart. I give all glory to HIM! I am a weak man with nothing to offer but what Christ has given me.

Satan is going to get real fierce if repentance is the path she is choosing. Pray hard and let our knees look like Camel's!

"The battle is raging, the Devil is Raging I don't want to be sleeping, while the battle is raging!"

2011/12/26 6:40Profile
mama27

Re:

I am grateful for this report....of course we want repentance and restoration between you and your wife, but it is the growth in you that seems most remarkable to me.....surely will continue praying...God bless you!

2011/12/26 10:14Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I have been praying hard and long about this situation, my heart has been broken, I have lost my temper, I have said hurtful things, I have lost my cool, I have over stepped my boundaries. My wife wants nothing to do with me and has no desire to reconcile our relationship to any degree. Is it proper for me to move on with my life without her? Is it proper for me to get my life back on track if she isn't apart of it?

Please note, I have no desire to seek a relationship with anyone in a romantic way except our Lord Jesus and even right now that's hard to do because of this situation.

I come to a few conclusions that I think have helped me,
1. I can't force her into a relationship
2. God is in Control

I am trying so hard to follow the example of the Word of God, I see when Israel became wayward God let them go until they hit rock bottom and wanted Him back. I fear this is what I must do for my wife.

2012/1/1 6:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy