SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : god

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

Quote:
You will not hear the voice of God like the o.t. You will not prophecy.

I have both seen and experienced this. Better not make statements like that unless you know for sure you're right.

Quote:
Most people aren't healed. There are virtually no miraculous wonders.

That should read "There are virtually no miraculous wonders in AMERICA." Why? Because there are multiple hospitals and clinics in EVERY city in America. If there's a doctor within arms reach, why do I need God to heal me? Americans have no faith, that's why there are no miracles. Go to Africa or Asia or the Mid East, miracles happen there ALL the time. I highly suggest you subscribe to the Voice of the Martyrs free magazine. It might open your eyes.
On a personal note, my mom has bad eye sight. Not horrible because she can see with glasses, but it's bad without them. She was healed by an evangelist a long time ago. BUT he told her to take out her contacts and throw them away in faith. She didn't and the healing disappeared. She KNEW she was healed, but she refused to BELIEVE. The evangelist was from Africa and he was SHOCKED that so many people couldn't be healed because of their lack of faith.

God holds every man's breathe in His hands. The fact that you are still breathing is a miracle and a blessing. The fact that you have a family is a blessing. The fact that you have access to the internet and can come here is a blessing. Your life is FULL of blessings, but you refuse to see it.

Quote:
You're (Krispy) the type of person that would rebuke a person who just lost his mother and tell them you have no right to be angry at God, you're selfish. Yeah, technically you are right but I don't see Jesus doing that.

Umm... actually Jesus did. When Lazarus was dead He told Martha, "Didn't I tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?" He's basically questioning her faith right after her brother has died! He's basically saying she doesn't believe Him! So let's not pull the "Jesus didn't do that" bunk any more.

Quote:
You know all about the bible and you have no love. That's the kind of person I hate on SI.

I know you say you don't think you're saved, but I don't think you understand the reality of that.
"We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him." - 1 John 3:14-15
Be careful throwing around the word "hate", codek, it means you are a murderer.

Quote:
I've been through decades of torture with the modern church which is like 99% of so called professed christians. I'm just expressing what most modern christians feel. And i don't do it to offend, I speak the truth because I don't want to give off a false impression that the people of the modern are doing ok.

THEY ARE ALL GOING TO HELL. They have been lied to all their life and I'm very angry about that.

You don't know if they're all going to Hell. That is very presumptuous of you. I know people in the modern church system who are truly saved. They are truly flawed in some doctrines, but that is because they are still trapped in the system. That doesn't mean they aren't saved. I agree that most probably aren't saved. But to say ALL of them aren't borders on accusing the brethren and being like
Satan.
And just because you've grown up in the modern church system doesn't give you the right to constantly accuse God and blame God and whine and complain. You may not have known any better, BUT NOW YOU DO. SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

God says "You will seek Me and find Me IF you seek for me with your whole heart." Have you sought Him with all your heart? The Bible says that "God is not a man that He should lie." And that it "is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie." So if you say you have sought God with all your heart (which you have said in other threads) and you haven't found Him, then either YOU are a liar, or GOD is a liar.
If you are a liar then you need to repent and truly seek God with your WHOLE heart. If GOD is a liar, then He isn't worthy to be followed or worshiped and you need to quit trying to become a Christian.

So make a decision: are you a liar or is God?

I agree with Krispy, you need to repent. (Or decide God is a liar and move on.)

2011/9/27 15:59Profile

Re:

"Go live in Calcutta or some slum like that. You are RICH compared to many in this world.

Stop basing your measurement of God's blessing by what you're told on TBN."

Unless you live in calcutta, you really shouldn't say that. When you move there, you can say all that you want.

Did I ask for TBN preaching? What about the last 10 pastors in at my churches, I didn't even know what false preaching was. What about the churches I was dragged to as a kid. I only began seeing the false teaching on sermonindex, less than two years ago.

So I was suppose to be a superchristian who knows everything about false preaching when all I was show was the false gospel?

Are you dense? or just mean spirited?

2011/9/27 16:00

Re:

"As I said before... Your expectations of what "blessings" are may need to be shifted.

Gotta run for now. I'll check in later.

Krispy"

you are a piece of work, Mr. Righteous Pharisee. I'm here at your convenience sir.

2011/9/27 16:02
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

Quote:
Unless you live in calcutta, you really shouldn't say that. When you move there, you can say all that you want.

Go here if you really want to know: http://whoarethejoneses.org/

And again, you may not have known then, but you know better now, right? So stop making excuses.

2011/9/27 16:04Profile

Re:

"No I'm not, and sadly thats the point you dont get. YOU come and ask questions. I have answered to the best of my ability according to my limited knowledge of God’s Word. Are my opinions in there? Yes, of course they are. If my answers to your questions don’t fit what you’re looking for then ignore them. Instead you call me judgemental and unloving and other sundry names. You cast questions upon my character, etc… all because you don’t like my answers.

Instead of challenging me on my answers… you attack. Why? If you have an issue with my answer why can you not be thoughtful and respond instead of assuming a bunch of lies about me and what you’re dreamed up in your head about what you think I am like?

Others have noted on here to you about your hostility toward God. I’m not the only one. But whats interesting is how easily you turn that hostility toward me.

Disgrace me publicly if you wish. Make accusations toward me. Call me a Pharisee. I don’t care. I’m a nobody. All I have is God and His Word. When you ask a question my answer will be based on His Word. And it will be plain and truthful.

It’s sad that you seem to enjoy drawing the wrong conclusions about someone, but that’s ok. I still feel compassion for you. If I didn’t I wouldn’t even pay attention to you. Believe me, if I did not I have better things to do with my time than respond to you.

Krispy
"

You are a hypocrite, it's so obvious and you can't even see it. Just admit it and repent. You really need to learn how to post with love, brother. YOU HAVE NO LOVE. Look at the way you handled not me, but Gator, comon man it's so obvious.

I'm not saying the content of your posts have no bearing, they do at times but you're misreading the situation. It's your arrogance in how you know everything about me that annoys me.

and i love the arrogance in the last paragraph of your response.

also dude, this has nothing with the answers but everything in the way you deliver your posts and the know it all attitude. and I know you really don't care about me. how many times do i have to say this.

"All I have is God and His Word."

yes it about the word and God, then why do you not love your brothers, doesn't the bible talk about the first and second commandment? i can't honestly say you really don't care if I do get saved or not, answering posts is some exercise for you.

I never asked for your help. Even now, I don't dislike you. Just stop posting with that righteous attitude.

2011/9/27 16:18
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

Quote:
I'm not saying the content of your posts have no bearing, they do at times but you're misreading the situation.

Quote:
also dude, this has nothing with the answers but everything in the way you deliver your posts and the know it all attitude.

If this was actually true you would quite picking on the attitude of his posts and actually take them to heart and DO what he's told you to do. But instead you divert the attention back to his attitude and don't actually take his advice. THAT is pride and deflection in it's purest form. Telling him ONCE that he was arrogant was enough, especially because he admitted it.

Now drop it and take his advice or not.
You're making this way more complicated than it should be.

2011/9/27 16:24Profile

Re:

"I do in fact have a lot of compassion for you, but at the same time your posts and the threads you start have a common theme: Why does God hate me so much?

After a while you are going to have to accept God at His Word or call Him a liar and move on.

More people need to just stand up and say "Just stop it. Knock it off and follow God." Obey His Word. Thats the bottom line. No matter what comes your way... obey His Word. Period. Stop talking about it, stop complaining and whining... and either follow Him, or curse Him and move on.:

This is wrong. It's a good thing you are not God. Everyone has different experiences and timing. If God was like you, you already be in hell. Do you not get that, Mr. Compassion?

"After a while you are going to have to accept God at His Word or call Him a liar and move on."

This is not compassion, you don't know compassion. You really don't get it, do you?

God is not annoyed with me but I know you are. The reason why you post in all my threads is because you are annoyed, you want me to shut my mouth, not God. And you really don't care if i get saved or not. You never really did.

I don't think He is annoyed with me right now. He understands where I'm coming from.

Isn't this in the word to? Does your posts reflect what is said here?

Romans 9
I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race

Love your brothers Krispy, and stop being a hypocrite, then maybe they would read your posts.

And people are really nice to you. You really need to show compassion in your posts. You write posts for you not other people. People here are too nice to tell you this but I will cause it'll really help you.

you can always email me [email protected] if you really want to know from my point of view or whatever. no more posts here.

2011/9/27 16:32

Re:

2011/9/27 16:53
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

I suppose that depends on how you define "compassion."
Was God compassionate when He had the Babylonians kill some in Israel and take others as slaves? Was He compassionate when He wiped Israel, His beloved, chosen people, off the world map for nearly 2,000 years? Yes, He was. Why? Because if a father is truly compassionate he will punish his children when they do wrong. If a father truly loves you he will PUNISH you through discipline for your wrong actions.

In the same way, you can't always encourage someone. Sometimes a strong rebuke is needed. If Krispy didn't rebuke you it would prove that he doesn't love you. And don't tell me that every post you've received is a rebuke. I've read your other posts, there are many encouraging posts.

P.S. love how you have been picking on Krispy and ignoring everyone else.

2011/9/27 16:55Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Codek not sure what it is your looking for at this point. No matter how anyone has tried to help you reject it. You do offend me because you call my GOD a liar, GOD is not a liar. HIS promises are true, if you can not see that its because you choose not to see it. I do not know you, I do not know your situation but I do know that you continue to call GOD a lair and say other offensive things and for that you need to repent. I will keep praying for you because it is clear you need it...

MJ

2011/9/27 16:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy