SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Did Jesus Turn Water into Fermented or unfermented Wine?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
To characterize Anabaptist theology, lifestyle with the Munsterites is gross ignorance. They existed for some time and fell into oblivion.

But the "Munsterites" (as you call them) were the anabaptists that the reformers were fighting against! Did they represent ALL anabaptists? No... but neither does the response from the reformers toward the anabaptists in Munster represent anything other than a response to squelch the violence.

Again, Bonhoeffer and other ministers were instrumental in trying to assassinate Hitler. It's close to being the same thing with this situation. You are not telling the whole story.

Krispy

2011/8/25 13:14

Re:

I am of the opinion that this thread has run it's course. While it is an important discussion because all of God's Word is just that... God's Word... everyone has weighed in, nothing new is being said (except for ironfloater), and we're getting off course every other post.

There's bigger fish to fry elsewhere...

Krispy

2011/8/25 13:31
savedtoserve

Re:

Although you never did answer my post, Krispy.

Why does someone always feel the need to declare the end of a thread? :) Can't those interested continue and those disinterested discontinue?

2011/8/25 14:16Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. (Romans 14:5)

As this thread seems to be deteriorating I think it wise to close this conversation. Each have given their views and now I believe those who hear can prayerfully ask the Lord what they should do. I would ask that we not try to revisit this topic in the near term but continue to work towards edifying one another in love, even in the midst of our differences.

This thread is locked.

Kind Regards,

Robert

2011/8/25 14:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy