Discussion Forum : General Topics : From Simple Living

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re:

Quote:
There is nothing on this earth so dear that it can outweigh the joy and the peace God has for us when we spend time with him.

Amen Keith

2011/7/9 22:39Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re:

Quote:
We need to show the World "The Love of God." The Love that is shed abroad in our heart. by the Holy Ghost. The only way we can love anyone is if Jesus Loves through us.

Amen Nellie.

2011/7/9 22:40Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Hi Nellie! One of the joys of being back with Sermon Index is the leap I get in my heart when I see familiar folks from when I was here last!

I must admit, Nellie, there are days I feel so far from where I "should" (maybe "want" is a better word?) be with the Father. I think of all the wasted years and my heart aches! But all I can do is repent of them and move forward with Him, making the most of right now.

What could He possibly ask of me now that's harder for me than all those wasted years? That question has given me so much comfort and strength to move forward in faith and the determination to obey!

2011/7/10 0:37Profile
mkal

Minnesota

Re:

Simple Living,

Do you know of a good fellowship/church in the Mpl/St. Paul area?

Mkal

2011/7/10 1:02Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Hi Mkal,

I attend Bethlehem Baptist Church downtown. John Piper is the pastor. When I was looking for a place to worship three years ago, this church was recommended to me by HeartCry Ministries of Paul Washer.

Surprisingly, it's not a mega-church, as one might expect John Piper could build. It's small and intimate.

Here's the church's website: http://www.hopeingod.org/

2011/7/10 1:48Profile
mkal

Minnesota

Re:

thanks much for your response...we are continuing to search and pray. God Bless.

2011/7/10 2:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy