SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 3

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 )
PosterThread
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

...In regards to the unregenerate(unsaved) man's heart who loves the world and the things in it...

"O miserable man, what a deformed monster has sin made you! God made you 'little lower than the angels'; sin has made you little better than devils, a monster that has his head and his heart where his feet should be, and his feet kicking against heaven, and everything out of place. The world that was formed to serve you, is come to rule you- the deceitful harlot has bewitched you with her enchantments, and made you bow down and serve her."

-Joseph Alliene

2005/6/2 13:43Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

"Christian people, are you figuring round and round to get a little property, yet neglecting souls? Beware lest you ruin souls that can never live again! Do you say -- I thought they knew it all? They reply to you, "I did not suppose you believed a word of it yourselves. You did not act as if you did. Are you going to heaven? Well, I am going down to hell! There is no help for me now. You will sometimes think of me then, as you shall see the smoke of my woe rising up darkly athwart the glorious heavens. After I have been there a long, long time, you will sometimes think that I, who once lived by your side, am there. O remember, you cannot pray for me then; but you will remember that once you might have warned and might have saved me."

-Charles G. Finney

2005/6/2 13:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Put all your heart into what you do, or else put none of it in."
-C.H. Spurgeon

2005/6/15 12:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy