Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Campings legacy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Campings legacy

I have heard a few people on radio tonight speak on the issue of the rapture and I was thoroughly embarrassed. ONe person was trying to comment on a radio program about the rapture and he was literally reading from the bible in a monotone type of voice. The hosts eventually got tired of it and cut him off because he wasn't carrying on conversation at all. Only spitting out words.

My next watch is to see if anyone sues Camping. He is worth $72million from what I heard on the radio tonight. Will Camping come out and say God changed his mind in order to keep his 'flock' in order?

Lastly, if anyone thinks Camping is the face and soul of Christianity then I believe they are no better than the ones who believed in Campings fallacies and the people they mock really mock back at them.

2011/5/21 19:47Profile

Re: Campings legacy

Anybody else get left behind?

2011/5/21 20:33
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:

Yes, sir. We are still here.

2011/5/21 20:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It is sad to me that it is a disgrace to the Name in what camping did. And also it numbs us to the fact that we are actually entering the last days of time and we must be sober-minded about this.

I heard too many Christians making jokes about this and the end of the world. It is not joking matter.

2011/5/21 22:23Profile

Sad and humorous: Plagiarizing end-time revelation.

No, the end of the world is real and terrible, but this kind of nonsense is so ridiculous , to me, that it is silly.

Adding to that, Camping did not originate the prophecy.

"stealing thunder" .
Camping; Was he a Plagiarist?? stealing a lie from a lie??..I THINK SO.

Going out on a limb here....But Camping is a mathematician...and after his humiliation in 1994....when his group waited very publicly with their Bibles opened for the end of the World...Camping probably figured his math was off.

When Fitzpatrick came out with his prophecy."THE DOOMSDAY CODE; very intense and "documented"..[ over 350 pages ]..Camping , "saw the light" Yea! That's it!" and came out with the revised version...."END ALL #2"....and to save face...didn't bother to mention the real messenger.

Fitzpatrick published his book..."The Doomsday code." copyrighted 2010. [ Amazon..]Camping saw a way out of disgrace...and latched on to the math.
Just guessing, really. Nutty narcissists wanting power .

Liars stealing lies. Sad, but so odd, it's humorous.

2011/5/21 23:26
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Sad and humorous: Plagiarizing end-time revelation.

Camping didn't even prophecy this thing. He predicted it by using esoteric numerology. We can't say he is a false prophet, only a false teacher.

2011/5/22 18:28Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by Brothertom o

Me too, brother! I desire to be the last one out anyway, so being left behind is no big deal!!! LOLOLOLOL

God bless you and thanks for the chuckle!
Lisa

2011/5/22 19:07Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by sermonindex
It is sad to me that it is a disgrace to the Name in what camping did.

This did not take God by surprise!! I'm not upset about it in any way. The Lord will make something good come out of it all if we but have eyes to see and ears to hear!!! Amen?

God bless,
Lisa

2011/5/22 19:09Profile
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

My Students in my Highschool were scared on friday , so I got to preach the Gospel to them.... So there was some good that came out of this..
andy

2011/5/22 19:30Profile

Re:

Quote:

+1

Apparently it was because I wasn't reading the KJV exclusively. Go figure, they ended up being right.

2011/5/22 20:22

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy