SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Unidentified light over temple mount

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Unidentified light over temple mount

I was just looking at footage of the light that came down over the temple mount in Jerusalem. I wonder if it was real or fake. Good or evil?

2011/2/3 22:39

Re: Unidentified light over temple mount

Andie, any links to this alleged sighting?

2011/2/3 23:29

Re:

Just google 'temple mount light'. It is reported in the news and I believe there were 2 seperate video's from tourists who saw it on 28/01/10.

2011/2/3 23:35

Re: Unidentified light over temple mount

it's capitalized, Temple Mount.

2011/2/3 23:58
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re: Unidentified light over Temple Mount

L.A. Marzulli wrote up an article about it.

He thinks UFOs are a satanic deception, and I think he is right.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/jerusalem-ufo-real-burgeoning-and-not-going-away/

MSM
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/31/5962284-jerusalem-videos-stir-ufo-buzz

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fgu4y4RzEw

2011/2/4 1:56Profile
staff

Re:

hi,theirs a guy on youtube who has disected it and has explained its a hoax.The sound effects seemingly have also been spliced,staff

2011/2/4 10:04Profile

Re:

One of the most emphatic warnings that The LORD gave me years ago until it literally shook my spirit and I felt led to tell a few others about, is to - NOT look in the sky for signs or phenomena because the only sign in the skies that we're to expect is His Glorious Returning -- all others will be demonically orchestrated. I can't stress how strongly this warning came on me, that a major part of the last days deceptions will come from these "signs in the sky" - but take it for what it's worth, as this is just one example - besides the "ET" - UFO craze, Etc....

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Edit: I failed to mention Benjamin Creme's Maitreya claiming to "have a star" proclaiming his coming as well.
SO much of these things beginning to be topics of interest and they shouldn't be - except to expose their true origin.

2011/2/4 10:13
staff

Re:

hi,I am not disagreeing with you regarding false signs etc or its importance,However in this case it looks like it is just a stupid Hoax,Staff

2011/2/4 10:53Profile

Re:

I know Brother - there are a lot of hoaxes out there - you're right. But I've found folks who chase after every anamoly out there, looking for spiritual phenomena in the sky and elsewhere and I just felt to post the danger of it.
Sometimes, even when some of these things 'are' proven to be a hoax, others will still want it to be real and argue for it. Like the shroud, just for one, that now has a cult of it's own that followed it. John says that Jesus' face was covered with a seperate cloth. Oh well.

There are UFOs, unexplainable lights shows, man's ability to project images in the sky and other strange sightings, but we need to know that they are and will always be satanic - except also for the fire from the Two Witnesses' mouths.

Bless you!

2011/2/4 11:22

Re:

While we're on earth events and such, I thought that I'd post this that I posted on another forum to prove a point that this other topic has been 'out there' for well over 7 months -- as I've seen it brought up on other sites as being 'a word', After this news came out. We truly need to test all things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6I6lA1Go&feature=related

More on the side bar as well.

The LORD warned of all that we need to know and that's where we should take our comfort and wisdom from - His Word.

Anamolies will happen, as well as earth changes, but we need to keep our feet on the ground and our minds seated in the stability and sanity of Christ - despite it all, and not be tempted to go out into extremes of spiritual-phenomena or fear those things that will and are coming upon the earth.
His gifts of His Spirit are based upon The Spirit of Truth First and always points to Him and His WORD alone. John 16:13,14

2011/2/4 11:36

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy