SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

Dear saints,

Once in awhile I put a post like this reminding the users on SI my desire for the body of Christ to lift me up in prayer. I know that nothing is done but by dependence on God and His Spirit. Strength, Ingenuity and carefully stragetigized plans will not work to build God's Kingdom. My heart is to see nothing of the flesh involved in the ministry of SermonIndex and what God is doing here. I constantly ask God to test my heart as the silver is tried in an oven.

In light of this I need the prayers of God's people that I would lean only on God's grace and depend fully on Him. To keep in the fore-front of my mind that by only God's mercy I have received the calling to "serve" in this ministry and it is not of myself it is His.

That I would be protected from the devices of the enemy and a hedge of protection would be around myself and all that serve in this ministry. That God would provide all the needs and that I would continue to trust Him fully for His work and for all the needs of my life and future, ie wife, traveling, etc.

That the sermons on this website would bear much fruit to the glory of God.

Here is a small image of the prayer card: https://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/newprayer3.jpg - If you would like one sent to you please either add your address to this post or send me a private message.

Thank you for praying saints.

2011/1/17 13:08Profile
Nellie

Re: Prayer For The SI Moderator - Greg

He knows your every need Greg, and He will work things out for your good, and His Glory.
Blessings to you.
Nellie

2011/1/17 16:28Profile
E_n_o_c_h

Sir,

I have prayed for you. Moreover, Christ has also prayed. John 17:9 "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which Thou hast given ME; for they are Thine." John 17:"...but these are in the world,.... Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whome Thou hast given Me, that they may be as one, as We are."
John 17:15-26, "15 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy Word is truth.
18 As Thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me.
22 And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one:
23 I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me.
24 Father, I will that They also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I have known Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me.
26 And I have declared unto them Thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

Stay blessed, my Brother.

2011/1/17 17:07Profile
DesertRose

Boston.MA

...In all theses things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us...
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ’s sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. If we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; and if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which you experience when you patiently endure the same sufferings that we suffer.Our hope for you is unshaken, for we know that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in our comfort.
For we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again. You also must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us through the prayers of many.

Lifting you before the Throne of our Faithful God.

2011/1/18 7:49Profile

Re:

Definitely have been and will continue to pray Greg.

All of His Best to you.

2011/1/18 10:15
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Once in awhile I put a post like this reminding the users on SI my desire for the body of Christ to lift me up in prayer. I know that nothing is done but by dependence on God and His Spirit. Strength, Ingenuity and carefully stragetigized plans will not work to build God's Kingdom. My heart is to see nothing of the flesh involved in the ministry of SermonIndex and what God is doing here. I constantly ask God to test my heart as the silver is tried in an oven.

In light of this I need the prayers of God's people that I would lean only on God's grace and depend fully on Him. To keep in the fore-front of my mind that by only God's mercy I have received the calling to "serve" in this ministry and it is not of myself it is His.

Thank you for your continued prayers for my simple obedience to Jesus in dependence on Him in everything.

2011/3/3 1:19Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Praying!

2011/3/3 2:56Profile
mama27

Have been, and will continue to pray!

2011/3/3 10:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I am sure this is also true for others, but my wife and I count it a joy and privilege to remember you in our prayers. May you be greatly encouraged, Greg!

2011/3/3 11:31Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Your constantly in my prayers and SI and the saints here. Your prayer card is by my computer to remind me throughout the day.

I asked the Lord for a Scripture and I pray I heard Him correctly. It is a good Word from the Lord for us all. I always find comfort in the Psalms.

Psalm 27:13-14

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage: Yes, wait for the Lord.

We bring Greg Gordon before Your Throne of grace Heavenly Father. You know Him intimately Lord. He is Yours. And in the Name of Jesus Christ we pray a hedge of thorns around Him - a protection that nothing that is not of You Lord can penetrate. We stand against any plan of our enemy-satan- for SI & Brother Greg. In Jesus Name. We speak confusion to the camp of the enemy and all it's evil plan be turned upon itself and those plans be thwarted. In Jesus Name. And all the plans of God be free, without hindrances go forth for Brother Greg & SI. We bind any spirit that is not of You O God and release a peace, joy and total assurance that Brother Greg knows all things will and are working to the good because he is in You and You in him. We praise You our Savior for this humble child of Yours Lord, our dear Brother. We ask that You would wrap Your arms around Him today and bless Him like only You know how to bless Him. Lord, You know his heart, You know His needs and we praise You that You are the supplier of good things and we thank You ahead of time for providing. We pray You will give Him the desires of his heart - which is to constantly sit at Your feet. We love You Jesus, we appreciate You Holy Spirit and we bow down and worship God, our Father, the Creator of the Universe. In Jesus Powerful Name we pray. Amen and Amen

2011/3/3 13:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy