SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Scientists Detail Super-Storm Threat To California

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re: Sister Heartsong

Thank you for your prayers, and your kindness, my brothers and sisters. What a blessing it is to be amongst God's people. God bless you.

2011/1/17 16:06Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
we are to pray for the Saints and the Church.

I have a friend, Jaya, who has the gift of prophecy, that of encouraging others. She was born in India, raised by a communist father and a mother who was pagan. In God's mercy and grace he called her when she was a wee little girl of 6 years, I think. Since then she has had a ministry of sharing the gospel. Her parents have since then come to the LORD as well.

Anyhow....

Jaya called me the other day to encourage me - she does that occasionally. In the conversation she told me how the LORD impressed upon her the need to encourage the saints. While preaching to the lost is essential, there exists a great need to encourage the saints....so be encouraged, encouragers! And God bless all who are faithful in this ministry!

ginnyrose

2011/1/20 9:10Profile
whyme

Re:

I don't really like responding into these situations but when I saw this quote, I felt a twinge in my soul:

"The LORD has shown me that the enemy intends for there to be an earthquake at the New Madrid fault line in May. You may call it what you may, but we REALLY MUST PRAY!"

For everyone out there who believe the enemy has control over earthquakes, please read the OT and reason through who really has control over everything, even calamaties.

I'm not suggesting we shouldn't intercede with our Lord for protection and even to avert catastrophe but it is the Lord that is to be feared; not the enemy. I mean no offense.

2011/1/20 9:40Profile

Re:

Hi whyme. I think we're looking at the tribulation that Satan brings upon the earth - Not GOD's wrath that is seen with the vials.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time..

Mat 24:21, 22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 11:18 "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great ....

and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

Who is destroying the earth in the last days?

GOD allows or quits restraining in the last days - that is the "judgment" and Satan's wrath is seen through-out last days prophecy in the Word of GOD.

There is a time of Satan's wrath and he also uses evil men. The Word even calls them "the rich men of the earth" besides the false prophet and antichrist, but then with Christ comes the the wrath of GOD upon those mentioned in that last verse, Rev 11:18.

2011/1/20 11:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy