SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Paryer conference call tonight (Tues 21st Dec) praying now

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Paryer conference call tonight (Tues 21st Dec) praying now

HI Saints,

Please join us tonight as we gather together to pray. Listen to what David Wilkerson says..............

""In these last days, God is doing a work that will impact the world. He is training a holy remnant that will be solely dedicated to God and His work during these last days. God is raising up a people who are committed to him and his cause who are a holy remnant, and who are steadfast and sure of their God. Eli was judged soft on sin and allowed wickedness in the tabernacle at Shiloh; even his own sons. Today, the church world is a laughing stock because of wickedness in the house of God, there is no power or spiritual authority, no presence of the Lord in many churches. But there is an unseen remnant of people, who would surprise you, because they are not prominent, or well known, but they are shut in with and hearing a word from God. And the word is prepare, for judgment is coming."

We are praying for the unseen remnant of people, that God would gather them and pour out His Spirit upon them that they may be the light in the ever darkening world.

Call in at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#. .........brother Frank

Brother Balne will lead out tonight, brother Blane has been called to pray for the persecuted church.!

2010/12/21 12:19

Re: Paryer conference call tonight (Tues 21st Dec)

Dear Frank, with my internet connection I cannot listen to audios or watch videos, unfortunately. As they say, "Ya get what you pay for."
You've posted those formats and I've been saddened that I can't listen or watch these things that you and others post - I don't even get the revolving circle on the utube screen - but I think you've finally given me the courage - or whatever held me back before from 'calling in' tonight. :)

I'll surely try to be on and listen in ... if we may just listen in and pray 'with' you all - possibly quietly?

The persecuted church is a major burden. Grateful that that's the topic for tonight.
Thank you Brother!

2010/12/21 12:46

Re:

Hi Jesus-is-God

We have many many people who just call in and listen. When you call in, all you have to do is press star 1 and you will be muted. You will hear a voice saying " you are now muted." Only you can hear that voice. Look forward to you being there tonight, God bless you............brother Frank

2010/12/21 12:57
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

~

2010/12/21 16:48Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

~

2010/12/21 18:18Profile
iceman9

New York

Re: Paryer conference call tonight (Tues 21st Dec)

bump

2010/12/21 19:53Profile

Re:

Praying now

2010/12/21 22:07

Re:

Tremendous prayer call tonight, the Lord has really been blessing us with His presence and we thank you for that Lord.........brother Frank

2010/12/21 23:34

Re:

Glory to GOD! Still shaking inside after this, which is such a humbling honor to actually have the Honor of speaking to The King of Glory along with His Saints, audibly.

LORD how I Thank You for this Blessing of hearing Your own, actually speaking to our Creator. Amazing Grace, how sweet the 'sound'.

Bless all that were on that line. May GOD lift all up to the Highest heights and view of His Glory - as much as a human body can withstand. Glory to GOD, Glory to GOD.
GOD Bless the Brothers and Sisters in Christ that were there. Amen, and Amen. What a glorious privledge it was and is. Thank You Christ our Savior. GLORY to The KING of GLORY - The King of the Saints. "What wondrous Love is This." Thank You!

2010/12/22 0:11
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Brother Frank, is there going to be a prayer call tonight? Jan. 11.11

2011/1/11 19:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy