SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Does anyone know if the RFI chip is still a part of the health care bill?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PosterThread

Re: sounds like the same phone call!

the watch man must sound the trumpet. Ezekiel 33

if we do not we will be accountable for their blood.

Daniel 11:33-34 (New International Version)

33 "Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.

God bless!

2010/6/1 13:04

Re:

I'm just pickin' on ya a little... just funnin' ya.

Krispy

2010/6/1 13:14

Re: cool

bless you!!!!!!!!!!

2010/6/1 13:26

ok dmoney

you wrote:

"was talking to Natan4Jesus by the way" which is what i assume your "treasures" post was directed at me?

yes?

i felt as if you were adressing me as somebody who was disagreeing with what you wrote, did you actually read my post prior?....and then i'll continue.

because if you didnt read what i wrote or i wasnt clear enough, your post to me seems rather bizarre. You think i'm trying to tear you down? or to denigrate what you say?

no....read my post prior, what i am saying is that our destruction is nigh at hand, BUT DO NOT FEAR, because as Jesus suffered, so shall we, but only for a short while.

so lets talk TO each other, not AT, if i have been guilty of such, forgive me.

2010/6/1 13:40

Re: ok dmoney

No. The treasure post was directed at krispy. I agree with you . in fact I said it sounds like me and you are listening to the same phone call!

2010/6/1 23:17

Re:

Krispy said:

Quote:
80% of the KJV is the direct translation that resulted from William Tyndale's work in the 1530's. The only thing King James did was authorize the translation be made. In that time and place that was his obligation. That's it. He had nothing to do with the translating work, and if folks would do their homework they would know this.

Correct, very good!!

2010/6/2 11:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy