SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Does anyone know if the RFI chip is still a part of the health care bill?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I'm partial to the ESV translation, i don't really know or care what exactly a freemason is, except that its one of the goofy secret societies that fella's who wore their pants too high up as kids, join...and i dont have an RFID chip implanted in me, as far as i know....next.

2010/5/31 17:55
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

I was in the feremasons in my earlier years. I can agree with Natan, we were a bunch of geeks.

As for this secret society stuff...stop watching the History channel. The History channel is a secular TV station trying to "gain viewership" by blasting anything and everything Christian.

Clowns :-)

2010/5/31 19:24Profile

Re:

I do not watch any TV. By the way God was the one who told me I need to know who the free masons were. Oh yea these geeks only control the IMF. world bank and the fed. And for the fist time in history we see them telling contries what to do in plain view: Greece.

Oh by the way that is the same thing they will tell us when our economy collapses. Just take this little mark we will bail you out. We really do not need to be aware of what's going on it's only the most warned about time in the bible . God probably just put those 150 chapters in the bible just for good reading.

2010/5/31 22:41
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:
I do not watch any TV. By the way God was the one who told me I need to know who the free masons were. Oh yea these geeks only control the IMF. world bank and the fed. And for the fist time in history we see them telling contries what to do in plain view: Greece.

Where do you get your information from? False accusations against ANYONE is a sin. Are you 100% confident in this accusation, that you are willing to set this before the Lord on that great and terrifying day when you meet Him face to face?

Quote:
Oh by the way that is the same thing they will tell us when our economy collapses. Just take this little mark we will bail you out. We really do not need to be aware of what's going on it's only the most warned about time in the bible . God probably just put those 150 chapters in the bible just for good reading.

Please quote verse and chapter that the Lord talks specifically about Freemasons and end of times. If you cannot, it is nothing short of pure speculation.

On a side note, I do agree that we should stay viligant and prepared for the Lord's arrival, yet we are to be living sacrifices to our Lord, not Anti-Christ and world order hunters.

2010/5/31 22:55Profile

Re:

Somebody has watched "National Treasure" a few too many times.

It's a movie... it's not real!

Krispy

2010/6/1 8:32

Re: dmoney

you wrote:

"I do not watch any TV. By the way God was the one who told me I need to know who the free masons were. Oh yea these geeks only control the IMF. world bank and the fed. And for the fist time in history we see them telling contries what to do in plain view: Greece.

Oh by the way that is the same thing they will tell us when our economy collapses. Just take this little mark we will bail you out. We really do not need to be aware of what's going on it's only the most warned about time in the bible . God probably just put those 150 chapters in the bible just for good reading. "

------------------------------------------

ok...i dont watch TV, who cares. God told you to know who the freemasons are...good. Now you know. and you've divined that they run the IMF, World Bank and the Federal Reserve, so be it, i'll go one further and say the "god of this age" runs such institutions, tell me something new.

and if you think the situation in Greece is the first time such institutions have acted in concert to stem financial market dislocations, think again. Greece is not a recent phenom.

so when you write, "when our economy collapses", that ship sailed the harbor, its already collapsed, and it's all in God's will, because for many decades now, thru both democratic and republican administrations, we have been a nation that WORSHIPS money, WORSHIPS power, and the chickens are coming home to roost, we strut about having the audacity to call ourselves a "superpower" in craven defiance of the REAL SUPERPOWER, His Name be Yahweh, and He is a Jealous God, He will brook no interlopers, he will brook no idols set before Him, set before Jesus, the Name of Whom every knee shall bow, and bow they shall, broken, idols smashed.

and these idols take the form of our weaponry which we place so much dependence on, our legions who we rely on, and God has raised up two powers to the East, one is Persia (Iran) the other is China, one worships a false god, the other is godless and both are ancient kingdoms now in ascendancy, and they will join together, one has the oil, the other has the billions of people to sacrifice in open war, and they will completely salt our nation with fire, because WE who have been given so much, so much in resource, so much in freedom, our Constitution, have completely failed God, and what you are seeing is God saying ENOUGH, i realized this when i saw many saints seduced by political entities in 2002, as we prepared to "eat babylon", that is to invade Iraq, pre-emptive, and such conflict laid out before the people on a foundation of lies...lies, with elements of the church giving cover to such wickedness by saying that we have a "godly" President, and such endeavour be a "just war"...amny many threads on this very forum at that time, and now the we all will pay the price for our national wickedness.

from one end of the another, our beautiful "Zion" will be salted with fire and destroyed by those two kingdoms God has raised up to chatise us all. if there was ever a time to beg God for mercy, it is now. But the question, is it too late? i don't know that....all i know is to throw ourselves on His mercy and repent of ALL our national sins, and not only to confine these confessions to the hell of abortion and homosexual marriage, for there are so many more. But maybe its too late, because the very saints God has entrusted with the Ministry of Christ Crucified have fornicated with those in power who tickle their ears.

---------------------------------

later add: i had to stop. my heart is so heavy within me, this all has been welling up in my soul for weeks, and Praise God, i'm out of the city, in the backwoods, and all i really want to do, what i need to do, is to go into the woods, Scripture in hand, and lay on face and plead to God to stay His Hand, beg Him speak to me, beg Him cleanse me, start with me, Lord..no matter the cost, the price, just let me hear Your Voice Jesus, no matter how hard Your Word, i know You have prepared Rooms in the Heavenly Jerusalem, and Lord, all i ask is what the first apostles asked of You, "Increase our Faith". please have mercy Jesus, increase our Faith.

2010/6/1 10:21

Re: dmoney

I agree with a lot of what Neil just said. Not all of it, but a lot of it.

Freemasons are old news. It's like debating over JW's. They are not that infuential. And even if they were, I know One who is way more influential, and in fact I say He is in control... absolute and complete control.

Krispy

2010/6/1 10:51

Re: We have this treasure in Earthen vessels!!!

That is all a part of their conditioning to make you think it is is only a move. It's called slides the CIA. uses the same kind of mind control. The logic behind it is if you make it seem foolish the people will not look in depth for fear of being labeled foolish just like my comrades are doing right now. You see the devil is the ruler of the worldly system according to the bible and he uses the pride of life all the time to trick God's people. The devil knows that if he can get you to harden your heart or close you ears it will disconnect you from revelation.

Matthew 13:15 (New International Version)

15For this people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts

Ephesians 4:17-18 (New International Version)

Living as Children of Light

17So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

Both of these scriptures talk about not being able to hear God correctly.

At the 33 degree level of the masons they give you a 2 headed phoenix it is called Manon Ra.

Daniel 11:38 (New Living Translation)

38 Instead of these, he will worship the god of fortresses—a god his ancestors never knew—and lavish on him gold, silver, precious stones, and expensive gifts.

At the core of the doctrines of these secret society is the temple of Solomon. Why? The Lesser key of Solomon- witch craft and the occult- the control of demons and the anti- christ is suppose to sit in it and proclaim himself to be God according to the bible.

Daniel 11:31-36 (New Living Translation)

31 “His army will take over the Temple fortress, pollute the sanctuary, put a stop to the daily sacrifices, and set up the sacrilegious object that causes desecration.[a] 32 He will flatter and win over those who have violated the covenant. But the people who know their God will be strong and will resist him.

33 “Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed. 34 During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere. 35 And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

36 “The king will do as he pleases, exalting himself and claiming to be greater than every god, even blaspheming the God of gods. He will succeed, but only until the time of wrath is completed. For what has been determined will surely take place.

SHOULD WE KNOW OUR ADVERSARY? Evedently not according to most on this forum.

does the bible say any thing about these people?

Revelation 2:24 (New International Version)

24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned

:::::Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):

Revelation 3:3 (New International Version)

But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief,

:::::and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Mark 13:37 (New International Version)

37What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'

people open your eyes. It seems to me most every one here must know to much to be taught anything. I wonder if any one
has even looked into the question that was asked?

2 Thess. talks about people being swept away by a powerful delusion for refusing to believe the truth. Just saying we would do well to head the Lords instructions instead of calling people ignorant and foolish. He said watch and pray. watch means to look into! God wants us ready WITH AN ANSWER!

Daniel 11:33-35 (New International Version)

33 "Those who are WISE will INSTRUCT many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. 35 Some of the WISE will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the TIME OF THE END, for IT WILL STILL COME at the appointed time.

ARE YOU READY?

The following is a excerpt from a HOME LAND SECURITY REPORT labeled Right wing Extremism.

(U) Economic Hardship and Extremism
(U//FOUO) Historically, domestic rightwing extremists have feared, predicted, and
anticipated a cataclysmic economic collapse in the United States. Prominent
antigovernment conspiracy theorists have incorporated aspects of an impending
economic collapse to intensify fear and paranoia among like-minded individuals and to
attract recruits during times of economic uncertainty. Conspiracy theories involving
declarations of martial law, impending civil strife or racial conflict, suspension of the
U.S. Constitution, and the creation of citizen detention camps often incorporate aspects of
a failed economy. Antigovernment conspiracy theories and “END TIMES” prophecies could
motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition, and weapons.
These teachings also have been linked with the radicalization of domestic extremist
individuals and groups in the past, such as VIOLENT CHRISTIAN Identity organizations and extremist.

We do not need to be afraid but ready in China they teach their children how to endure toucher so they will not give up the church. What do we teach our children. If there is no need why teach? just saying!

Revelation 13:9-10 (New International Version)

9He WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR.
10If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go.
If anyone is to be killed[a] with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

WHO ARE THE SAINTS ? AREN'T THEY THE BODY OF CHRIST - THE CHURCH? IF REV. IS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCHES DO YOU THINK THE CHURCH WILL BE HEAR TO BENEFIT FROM THE LETTERS TO THE CHURCHES?

Revelation 1:3 (New International Version)

3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it,BECAUSE the time is NEAR.

Revelation 1:4 (New International Version)

4John,
TO the seven CHURCHES in the province of Asia:

REV. 2
11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death

REV 2
17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

REV. 2:29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

REV. 3:6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

REV. 3:13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

REV.3:22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 14:12-13 (New International Version)

12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

REV. 14: 13Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on."
"Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

Daniel 12:9-10 (New International Version)

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

we can travel any where in the world with in 24 hours.(many will go to and fro

The End Times

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the TIME OF THE END. Many will GO HERE AND THERE to increase knowledge."

2010/6/1 12:32

Re:

Hold on... let me go get my aluminum foil hat!

Krispy

2010/6/1 12:48

Re: sounds like the same phone call!

!

was talking to Natan4Jesus by the way what is the hat for expecting UFOS or something?

2010/6/1 12:59

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy