SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Anti-Semitism rising worldwide, US report finds

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Anti-Semitism rising worldwide, US report finds

[b]Anti-Semitism rising worldwide, US report finds[/b]

"Traditional and new forms of anti-Semitism continued to arise, and a spike in such activity followed the Gaza conflict in the winter of 2008-2009," the State Department said in an annual report.

"Often despite official efforts to combat the problem, societal anti-Semitism persisted across Europe, South America, and beyond and manifested itself in classic forms," it said.

read more: [url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7424685/Anti-Semitism-rising-worldwide-US-report-finds.html]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/[/url]

2010/3/13 4:03Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Anti-Semitism rising worldwide, US report finds

I know that this will always be the case until the final fight that God fights for them.

I wonder if part of the reason, although we know the enemy of our souls is the real source, is because people are afraid of Islamic extremists. Let's pacify them by siding with them against their enemies, as if that will accomplish anything.

2010/3/13 8:50Profile

I believe this book is a recent publication, because I think I heard it being discussed on Start the Week with Andrew Marr on BBC Radio 4. A podcast may be available.

[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0199297053/sr=1-1/qid=1268491071/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1268491071&sr=1-1&seller=]Trials of the Diaspora by Anthony Julius[/url]

2010/3/13 9:45
IWantAnguish

Re:

Big surprise considering this current administration in the White House despises Israel.

If you think I'm making an unfair statement...

I recommend you go and read about Vice President Biden's latest visit to Israel.

2010/3/13 13:01Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

[i]Whether or not this following is strictly due to religous anti-semitisim or not, it is an 'odd coincidence' if nothing else[/i]

[url=http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,683966,00.html][b]The Fuhrer Cult Germans Cringe at Hitler's Popularity in Pakistan[/b][/url]

2010/3/17 21:06Profile
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Quote:
"Traditional and new forms of anti-Semitism continued to arise, and a spike in such activity followed the Gaza conflict in the winter of 2008-2009," the State Department said in an annual report.

"Often despite official efforts to combat the problem, societal anti-Semitism persisted across Europe, South America, and beyond and manifested itself in classic forms," it said.

Zechariah 12

2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

2010/3/20 14:11Profile

Re:

Israel can look after itself. If God is for her, lets see if He comes in her defence. She's leaned on the arm of the United States far too long, it's time to lean on God.

2010/3/20 15:12
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re:

Quote:
Israel can look after itself. If God is for her, lets see if He comes in her defence. She's leaned on the arm of the United States far too long, it's time to lean on God.

Isaiah 31:1-3 (New King James Version)

1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt (USA) for help,
And rely on horses,
Who trust in chariots because they are many,
And in horsemen because they are very strong,
But who do not look to the Holy One of Israel,
Nor seek the LORD!
2 Yet He also is wise and will bring disaster,
And will not call back His words,
But will arise against the house of evildoers,
And against the help of those who work iniquity.
3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not God;
And their horses are flesh, and not spirit.
When the LORD stretches out His hand,
Both he who helps will fall,
And he who is helped will fall down;
They all will perish together.

The day will come when the God of Israel will stand for the people, and He shall visit them upon His holy mountain. In that day ALL Israel will no longer trust in the arm of the flesh, but in God Himself who delivers.

Read my article: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=33081&forum=48&1]In Defense of Israel[/url]

2010/3/21 18:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi snufalapagus...

Quote:

Using this sort of logic: We don't have to work (because God can provide for us anyway); We don't have to pray for anything (since God knows our needs anyway); We don't have to help the poor or widows (since God can take care of them anyway); etc... Jesus walked on water -- but he used a boat most of the time.

God can raise up nations, kingdoms and governments to both overtake other nations or peoples...or to come to the AID of other nations or peoples. An argument could be made that God used WWII (and the nations that fought the Nazis) to actually prevent the extermination of Jews from the face of this planet.

Does that make any sense?

2010/3/21 19:51Profile

Re:

Hi Chris, I really don't know what you mean about we don't have to work, we don't have to pray, we don't have to help the poor since God can take care of all these things. I am trying to grasp the connection to my statement in letting God defend Israel, if He is for her.

You know, when the Lord had told Samuel that King Saul was no longer anointed, Samuel wept for him until God told him to stop that. There is a time that we do stop praying because God is no longer listening to that prayer seeing it's not His will for us to continue wailing over something that is not going to change. Esau wept bitterly seeking repentance and found none, seeing that God has moved on with His pleasure in Jacob. God in His anger towards the Pharisees in rejecting His Christ didn't want them to come to a place of repentance saying, "Lest they should hear with ears, and see with their eyes and I should heal them".

There is a time that we must back away and let God be God. For this godless, atheistic and anti Christ state of Israel, who continue to, just as it was in the days of Paul, said, 1 Thessalonians 2:15....... they please not God, and are contrary to all men.

Proverbs 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

If you have a burden to pray for this nation than God be with you and God Bless.

To me they are just a regular gentile nation who needs God.

2010/3/26 0:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy