SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Jordan

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re:

My heart and prayers will be for you, your family and Jordon. We serve an awesome God. God of peace and healing and revelations, comfort and joy. He loves Jordon and your family so very much and we pray His Presence is there with Jordon loving and ministering and healing him. We love and appreciate all that You do dearest Lord.

2010/2/4 10:42Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thanks again for your prayers. Jordan is still not doing well at all. He has been having multiple seizures, is on several IV antibiotics including Vancomycin and is receiving 2 liters of O2 in order to maintain favorable O2 levels (95-98%). At this point, the doctor has talked to me about what resuscitation procedures are permitted. I know that he is in God's hands no matter what, but I need God's wisdom and strength for the sake of all the family.

Clint

2010/2/5 13:30Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Will be praying.

-Michael

2010/2/5 13:34Profile

Re: Jordan

I'm praying too. The Lord will be your Guide and Counsellor. Fear not to trust His wisdom, whatever He gives you to believe.

2010/2/5 13:47
Nellie

Re:

Father, Give Brother Clint Godly Wisdom and Strength.
Jesus call all this Families names to God our Father.
In Jesus Name.

2010/2/5 15:37Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thank God for His goodness! Whereas the reports of a few days ago were all doom and gloom, the neurologist said that there was a marked improvement in the EEG from the one taken just a couple of weeks ago. He has changed Jordan's seizure medicines and he seems far more alert than in recent weeks. The MRSA of a few weeks ago is cleared up. His O2 stats are good without oxygen and by God's grace we are scheduled for discharge to home in the morning.

Thank you for your prayers. I have not posted on the other prayer request threads, but have prayed for those requests nevertheless.

Clint

2010/2/9 13:37Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re:

Father our hearts are overwhelmed with Your goodness and mercy. We praise You and exalt Your name. May we be faithful to proclaim what You have done that others may know our God. All glory to You!
REJOICE! =)

2010/2/10 0:32Profile

Re: Jordan

Hi Clint,

That is all amazing! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

If Jordan is less 'under' his medication, it may make a difference to his breathing also, and thus, his intercostal muscles may grow stronger. That would be good all round. Thank you for this wonderful news.

2010/2/10 5:11
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: Back in the hospital

Unfortunately I am back in the hospital with Jordan again, this time for surgery on his spine. We came in on Tuesday and the surgery was today,Friday, aproximately 6 hours... His blood pressure has dropped fairly low due to loss of blood, and has to have blood transfused. I appreciate your prayers.

This time we are in New Orleans... not really a place I want to be, but neccessary for the surgery... May God use me as His witness.

Clint

2010/3/5 23:34Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Praying. Oh how does his little body stand all of this!

2010/3/6 0:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy