SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : America in end time prophesy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Watchfulness

Revelation 3:2-3 (New International Version)

2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. 3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. NKJ says watch we do that prayer or communion with God hearing what the spirit is saying .God wants us to know what he is doing but many turn a deaf ear . God give you people ears to hear . In Jesus name.6 Amen

2010/1/4 14:48
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Hello dmoney,

Thank you for replying to my post. Please answer the first question I asked, "Who are Alice Bailey & Djwhal Khul?"
Why are you posting as if you are quoting them?

With all my heart, I cleave to the Lord Jesus. His every word feeds my soul.

Even though you have Scripture in your original post, something about it troubles me. I do appreciate the warning to 'Watch.'

Kind regards,
white stone

2010/1/4 20:09Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey

As far as you can trust wikipedia, which I am not sure...

2010/1/4 20:27Profile

Re: Recognize the signs

White_Stone these people are with the new age church which is all inclusive: Methodist, Catholic, Baptist, Charismatic orthodox Jews Muslim and every other faith you can think of the inter faith movement is a leg of this church. Many are excepting this under the banner of unity, but what fellowship can there be between the temple of God and idols? NONE. My intent was to show this all inclusive church that is married to a world government hence the woman riding the beast. God has spoken clearly to me that the church is totally unprepared for what is about to happen.

Revelation 18:4-8
4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
"Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Mix her a double portion from her own cup.
7Give her as much torture and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
'I sit as queen; I am not a widow,
and I will never mourn.'
8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.
God says clearly in his word that if a watch man sees the sword coming and he does not warn his countrymen the watchman will be accountable for his blood. Ezekiel 33 . This new religion has introduced many of these initiatives to the UN. And they are being past. The banner under which they are being passed is radical Islam but they also list evangelical and protestant fundamentalist the bible tells us in her was found the blood of the saints.
Revelation 17:5-6
It also tells us the location of BABYLON THE GREAT at this time Revelation 17:18 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."
The church is not ready and it is our job to tell them to come out of Babylon. If they don’t lay their lives down now there is no way the will in the future. Something must change. The bride must make herself ready
Revelation 19:7
So I am a voice saying make strait the way of the lord. Come out of her my people so that you will not share in her sins. My PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

This pastor in Louisiana has filtered the word of God through what he has been taught and chooses to believe. There for he and all those who accept his message are prime candidates for the powerful delusion.

2 Thessalonians 2:12
God has told me only with a bride like love where we stay in the middle of his flame will we know the truth. I have a passionate desire for Jesus to return but God has given me a crushing burden for the hundreds of millions of people who confess JESUS are being swept away with false teaching.

Brother I hope you will be a voice crying out in the wilderness in the times to come. I am not afraid of the times ahead. Daniel 11:33-35
I am excited because the church will shine like never before Daniel 12:10 . The glory of God shall be known in the earth. The Jews will be provoked to jealousy through the glory of God displayed through the gentile believers. Daniel 12:3 but at the same time there will be the greatest falling away 2 Thess. 2:3
Prepare the way of the Lord. He is coming for a bride with out spot or blemish!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless the church with ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Rev.14:12-13

2010/1/5 11:34
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Hello demony,

Thank you for taking the time to explain your post more deeply. It appears to me that we are in agreement. I do not have time to go into it deeper now,

Kind regards,
white stone

2010/1/5 22:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy