SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Swine Flu H1N1 should you get it done??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
PosterThread

Re:

I was looking up some of my ancestors trying to piece that line together as they seem to disappear at certain point. I came across one of them in Massachusetts who was part of the building of the Colonies in 1700 and fighting with the Pentucket Indians . But what I noticed that on his death marker it reads, "victim of the throat distemper epidemic". Whole families were wiped out over this epidemic within a short time. This was a type of the flu that was making it's way through that area.

One of the treatments for these types of outbreaks were:

Quote:
The colonists attacked coughs and colds with catnip tea or a tea made from dried Elder blossoms and Peppermint leaves. The most potent medicinal tea, however, was concocted from hard cider, and cayenne pepper a la red hotpoker. Influenza, or "bone break fever" was equally troublesome in colonial times, although its treatment was probably more exotic than effective. The herb Thoroughwort was widely used and application to this purpose earned it the common name, Boneset. In the treatment of influenza and related upper respiratory infections, moreover, it was important that the patient be well greased, preferably with skunk oil prepared by simmering a fat skunk and skimming the fat from the top of the water. This residue was applied both externally and internally. This odor-ridden approach seems rather severe until one reflects on Vick's Vaporub.

[url=http://community.middlebury.edu/~mcgill/HubbardtonWebPages/Chapter%2015/colonialmedicine.html]Source[/url]

2009/11/30 11:22

Re:

Well tomorrow I take the Vaccine. There has been a short supply of it for about a month, but now they have the supply.

I was talking to my Sister in law and she was saying she doesn't care too much for the H1N1 because it's all hype, she said she was glad to get the Booster shot which helps fight against pneumonia and other ailments. But I am glad we are finally getting it done.

Thanks Chris for all your information. And thank God for giving scientist the ability to put these formulas together.

2009/12/1 20:05
nearthecross

Re:

Quote:
Well tomorrow I take the Vaccine.

I prayed for you, DeepThinker. Hope all turned out
well.

2009/12/5 16:56Profile
nearthecross

Re:

Here are various reports that all those still wondering about this topic should consider.

I ecourage everyone to study hard before making any decisions that will affect your health, and most of all to trust in the Lord for guidance.

From CTV News in Canada:

[b]Batch of H1N1 vaccine pulled after bad reactions[/b]

"More than 100,000 doses of the H1N1 vaccine are being withdrawn across the country, after Manitoba health officials announced Thursday they'd noticed a higher-than-usual number of allergic reactions from one batch....

[url=http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20091119/Flu_Reaction_091119/20091119?hub=Health]Read more here.[/url]

From Newsblaze.com:

[b]H1N1 Vaccine Side Effects Memorandum Issued by Turkish Republic[/b]

"Ministry of Health of Turkish Republic has sent a memorandum recently, to all the vaccination centres in Turkey, outlining the common and seldom seen but very frightening side effects of the swine flu vaccine. These were published in Milliyet Daily under the heading "Korkutan Yan Etkiler" (Frightening Side Effects)..."
[url=http://newsblaze.com/story/20091115081112tsop.nb/topstory.html]Read more here.[/url]

From straight.com:

[b]What’s in your H1N1 flu vaccine?[/b]

"Chris Shaw wasn’t always skeptical about vaccines. The neuroscientist at the University of British Columbia had his teenage son vaccinated with most of the recommended shots. But then he started studying some of the ingredients commonly found in vaccines.

"What he discovered caused him to go cold turkey on all shots for his six-year-old daughter. And that includes the vaccine for the H1N1 flu.

“'I am not convinced H1N1 is sufficiently hazardous to most people to risk the potential downside of the vaccine,' Shaw said over the phone from his office in the research pavilion at the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.

"Shaw isn’t an easily dismissed vaccine conspiracy theorist. He is a leading expert on amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s disease) and Parkinson’s disease. While investigating unusually high rates of ALS and other neurological disorders among veterans who have Gulf War syndrome, he found evidence that the cause may have been aluminum salt, an ingredient in the cocktail of vaccines given to soldiers before deployment.

"Although aluminum salt isn’t present in the H1N1 vaccine, Shaw’s discovery made him concerned about other vaccines, including the swine-flu shot. He isn’t alone in his thoughts..."
[url=http://www.straight.com/article-270843/vancouver/whats-your-vaccine]Read more here.[/url]

From MSNBC.com:

[b]Shots on horizon for Alzheimer's, AIDS, herpes
New technology, lure of profits behind booming interest in making vaccines[/b]

"...Vaccines are no longer a sleepy, low-profit niche in a booming drug industry. Today, they're starting to give ailing pharmaceutical makers a shot in the arm.

"The lure of big profits, advances in technology and growing government support has been drawing in new companies, from nascent biotechs to Johnson & Johnson. That means recent remarkable strides in overcoming dreaded diseases and annoying afflictions likely will continue."
[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33979090/ns/health-infectious_diseases/]Read more here.[/url]

2009/12/5 17:33Profile

Re:

Quote:
I prayed for you, DeepThinker. Hope all turned out well.

Thank you for your prayers, believe me, I prayed too. Only two people didn't take it in our care facility. My arm is still sore where it went in but that is to be expected. I will probably take a metal toxic herbal cleanse sometime after Christmas to get the levels of metals down a bit as I eat a lot of fish, especially salmon and trout which have mercury in it. And since the vaccine has mi-nute levels of mercury, I want to get that level down.

When the nurse came to set everything up she had to mix the vaccine with another drug. I was also told that the Booster shot was included in the shot. When my Mother and Sister got theirs earlier, the Booster was not yet made available.

There has been a mixed reaction from some people. I've heard that the H1N1 is nothing to get up in the night about, it's the Booster shot that people are looking for. As one person put it, "the H1N1 is just a smoke screen, I want the Booster".

This will be the last injection. If there has to be another injection on top of what we already got because of this swine flu, I am not going to take it.

2009/12/5 20:26
nearthecross

Re:

Glad things went well!

As for the mercury exposure, I would recommend Dr. Russel Blaylock's treatment protocol for vaccine exposure, which you can find on the first page of this thread (Lysa's post, the very last one).

Also, vitamins C and D are great for the immune system. Especially vitamin C; with it you can both prevent and treat the flu, along with most other viral infections and diseases, rendering the use of vaccines completely unnecessary.

And check out the following website, by Andrew Saul, PhD. You can find hundreds of articles on natural health, and treating diseases through diet and vitamin supplements. He offers invaluable advice, and points you to scientifically verified and peer-reviewed sources.
It's helped me out a lot, I highly recommend it!

http://www.doctoryourself.com

2009/12/6 0:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy