SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama to Sign away US Sovereignty

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

this link comes from the website of a man who is God-fearing, and loves/follows Jesus. [url=http://www.marketwatch.com/story/americas-soul-is-lost-and-collapse-is-inevitable-2009-10-20]The 'soul of American capitalism is lost'-collapse inevitable.[/url]

Brethern, we've been played. Why do you think "Republican Gomorrah" is stirring up such a hornet's nest? You think this all is the doing of President Obama alone?

look at the leading luminaries of the "religious right", what shame and reproach they've bought down on their heads, and down on our WITNESS, each scandal A NAIL closing the coffin of the heart of the lost, those without Messiah, because the Bride married herself to the merchants of the world...SHAME!!!!!!

Some may think i am some left wing liberal apostate water bearer, because I've been warning for years now, how bad these men are? I'm no "wing", left or right. I believe God! period, end of sentence

the Holy Spirit has been my Counsuler, the Bible my Word.

2009/10/27 11:40
Compton

Re:

Neil,

My point wasn't to say that you or anyone is carrying someone else's water. What I am saying, with some sighing, is that many of us are carrying burdens not given to us by Christ.

Blessings,

Mike

2009/10/27 12:52Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

FEMA concentration camps are located all over the United States.

Look up REX 84 / Fema Camps in Google.

There are 2 located in my state of Virginia.
There are over 800 total in the United States.

"The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people."

2 million people :-? ???

With all the power that has been signed over to the executive authorities in this nation, it will only be a matter of time before martial law is declared. Anyone declared to be an enemy of the state will be rounded up, enslaved / exterminated.

Hitler will be made to look like a choir boy compared to the upcoming genocide.

2009/10/27 13:08Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Maybe it's the Halloween season that prods some of us to bring forth stories that promote fear and anxiety...

Boooo!!! :evil:

Pr 3:25-26 [b]Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked[/b], for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.

1Jn 4:16-18 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. [b]There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.[/b]

2009/10/27 13:48Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

If you think I'm trying to promote fear, you are mistaken brother.

"Therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul" (Ezekiel 33:7-9).

Simply a call to renew our minds in the Word of God, for the day of the Lord is near.

Any true believer would not be moved by this news of an upcoming holocaust.

2009/10/27 14:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy