SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pray for Brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Pray for Brother Greg

Hello everybody,

I wanted to encourage us all to pray for Brother Greg because he is taking a trip to California. During his trip He also will be able to interview Ray Comfort which should be absolutely excellent!! (Greg, see if you could go with him when he preaches open-air maybe once! :) )I am really exciting about that and think we should pray that it all goes well. Safe trip, nice interview, etc etc

2004/9/14 18:09
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Pray for Brother Greg

Hmm... I was thinking we should perhaps be praying more-so for Ray Comfort here than Greg. 8-P

2004/9/14 19:18Profile
moreofHim

Re:

I was thinking of something interesting to say also, but I won't. :-P

May the Lord be with you, Greg and may His will be done in and through you.

Have a safe trip!

Your sister in Christ, Chanin

2004/9/14 21:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was thinking of something interesting to say also, but I won't.

Hey why is praying for me and jokes synominous. hmm well I was touched that brother Jesse posted that and I really do feel its Gods will for me to go down to california. I really feel that God is going to birth something new in me, and also benefit me greatly from meeting many great brothers and sisters in Christ down there. Being able to meet Ray Comfort will be great also. I am not the traveling type at all, but I do enjoy going on an adventure once in awhile, I would appreciate prayers for crossing over the border sometimes they really give a hard time. Also brother Robert W. will be possible down in LA around the same time so meeting with him will be a possibility. And of course who could forget surfer boy Mike! SI's prayer-er, I am really looking forward to connecting with Mike also! God is soo good please pray that all these connections can be made.

2004/9/14 22:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I recieved this in an email today and it caused me to weep inwardly. The Lord really used to bring a gravity and encouragement to the work I am doing and the seriousness of it in the spiritual realm:

"PS I wonder if you realize how important your ministry is. In these endtimes Christians around the world need to have access to Biblical, Spirit-annointed teaching and preaching. Your call is very significant. Keep in the middle of that call. One thing is certain, if your ministry is of God, the Enemy will try to stop or distort it. You must be discerning continually."

Brothers and Sisters prayer are necessary for me and this ministry that it be kept in Gods hand and protected, and that the purpose is accomplished on earth as it is in heaven.

2004/9/14 22:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I wanted to encourage us all to pray for Brother Greg because he is taking a trip to California.

Just to let everyone know the trip is finallized and I will be going from Sept 24th - Oct 1st. I will be staying at brother Josh's house (oarsman7) and will be meeting Robert Wurz (robertw) and hopefully Mike Balog (crsschk). Please pray for safty and for the Lord to do a work in my heart, I really am going to benefit from this break and I am praying that the Lord will allow me to relax and also hear from Him afresh.

2004/9/16 13:27Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re:

Bother Greg

I thank you for your tireless effort for the cross my God bless you and make the ministry to increase. You are in my prayers

James

2004/9/16 15:37Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

Brother Greg
If you make it to Northern California, I would be blessed to heng out with you. Let me know how I can help with anything while you are here.
patrick

2004/9/16 22:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If you make it to Northern California, I would be blessed to heng out with you. Let me know how I can help with anything while you are here.

With the amount of people contacting me from California we should just run the first SermonIndex Conference and have everyone fellowship. hehe

2004/9/17 9:47Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Hey why is praying for me and jokes synominous.

Think it's your typing :-P That spell checker really comes in handy... ;-)

Looks like a surfer.
Talks like surfer.
Closest thing to surfing...
Being swallowed up by a huge wave on a Boogie board, end of surfing career. ;-)

With all the jesting out of the way...

There are serious prayers that go forth from the brethren towards not only our captain of this mighty ship but for the crew aboard. And it's a motley crew at that ;-)

Let's keep on praying continually, without ceasing for all matters great and small, for [b]Gods will to be done[/b] as it is in Heaven, for leaders, for the lost, for discernment and wisdom. For a true revival of hearts and minds starting with us who believe.
Breathe and pray.

2004/9/17 9:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy