SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Joseph Prince

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
Unburdened

Re: Know full facts before condemning

Dear brethren,

It is one thing to "discuss" about certain doctrine of one preacher, it is another to say he is going to hell and leading his congregation to hell. If you are not mature, at least be spiritually mature before you speak out against anyone appointed and/or anointed by God.

Don't judge to hell a pastor because he interprets the bible differently. I say this only once, we (including you) are all saved by the skin of our teeth, and not even by our own obedience. Don't be so proud and confident. Only faith in Christ's finished work saves. Other doctrines the Church(body of Christ) is still fighting it out. Tongues, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, immersion or sprinkle baptism, translations of the bible, style of worship, etc. We can all ask God one day which is right.

There is only one Gospel. It is that because of Jesus finished work, we are saved by grace through faith. And I believe that Jesus did a perfect work taking ALL our sins on Himself. If He did not, He would not be sitting at the right hand of God the Father. (Read Heb 10:2 & 12, and the whole chapter)

Also remember to rightly divide the Word using the cross as the reference point. Every wondered why the Church don't practice cutting off hands or plucking out eyes? Jesus said it. He said it to make the Jews of that day realize that without a Savior they were doomed. Don't quote verses out of there without understanding to whom, when, and what it is saying.

Finally, I attend New Creation Church and I have no idea what prosperity gospel or another gospel many here are saying? There is no such thing as a prosperity gospel, but where the Gospel goes, there it prospers. I further request all of you who post here to pray about it before posting. Pastor Joseph Prince has never mislead people into seeking God for wealth for lustful and selfish living. This is a link to a prayer during a sermon
http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZBb1jm-3/prayer_ncc.html
He says we are blessed not to be materialistic or greedy but to be a blessing to others. Any one who maintains their prejudice against this pastor obviously has not listened to more than 5 full sermons.

Many people who slam are amazing. I've heard and seen many youtubes excerpts that take him out of context. It's like quoting Jesus and telling non-believers to pluck out their eye if they lust coz Jesus commands it. and we all know that is out of context.

I say all this because many don't know what they are saying and are accusing without full facts or knowledge. Thank God He doesn't look at you with partial facts and knowledge. God knows all about you and still loves you.

2011/8/1 23:41Profile
carters

Australia

2011/8/2 0:18Profile

Re:

Quote:
Don't judge to hell a pastor because he interprets the bible differently. I say this only once, we (including you) are all saved by the skin of our teeth, and not even by our own obedience. Don't be so proud and confident. Only faith in Christ's finished work saves. Other doctrines the Church(body of Christ) is still fighting it out. Tongues, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, immersion or sprinkle baptism, translations of the bible, style of worship, etc. We can all ask God one day which is right.

Good point, however Prince and other WOF'ers do not teach Biblical salvation. They do not teach Jesus and nothing else... they teach Jesus and everything else. And when you get right down to it they teach works righteouness, and thats a fact. They teach "do do do... and God will give you favor".

It's works based salvation lite... but it's still works based salvation. Just extremely subtle.

Works based salvation is no salvation at all.

And thats a fact. I used to be caught up in that garbage. At that time I would have denied it too, so I fully expect you to tell me I am wrong.

Krispy

2011/8/2 14:59
jimp

Re:

hi, half of you think i am nuts anyway and might be right but i see no fault in him.in countrys with an open bible you will see great prosperity (south korea) as opposed to closed bibles (north korea) are broke look at israel and how green it is and how it has prospered and the us and south africa and australia. look at china since revival has broken out in the homes of thousands, look at the revival in south america where the areas of revival hit the produce of the farmers became so large that it could only be the work of God as they prospered and stopped dying from alcoholism.i agree that some have profited with a lot of bad doctrine missusing the word but do not throw the kids out with the wash.jimp

2011/8/2 17:24Profile
carters

Australia

2011/8/2 18:33Profile
jimp

Re:

dear carter,i could not agree with you more.even though i have been blest many times financially by God. i live to give and live in one room w/o a kitchen. len ravenhill was the one who showed me that the open bible brings a blessing on a nation.we in the us have been blessed so much that it has become our curse.jimp

2011/8/2 20:02Profile

Re:

jimp... I think there is some truth in what you say as it pertains to nations. In individual lives tho it is quite different. Generally speaking, in nations where there is much prosperity the church is fat and lazy and whorish.

Thats where America is right now.

If prosperity will do that to me... I dont want it. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Krispy

2011/8/3 7:37
ccfreud2002

New Creation Church, Singapore

It's a great church where Gospel of Jesus Christ is taught and expounded well but I agree with most comments that the messages are received well because it emphasizes on wealth and health as easily obtainable through no dead works. While Pastor Joseph Prince may be correct, the many who listen and read his sermons may take the easy way out and he has no qualms about wrong belief because he emphasises that your belief should be scripturally correct. So one point, he says his messages are all of grace, the next says that you when listening to him must seek out your own "salvation" in understanding what he means and he's not responsible for your own folly! That's what he is! Hence I add that many of his leaders and followers are very shallow ! Why do I say that because I am led by some of the most arrogant and flamboyant leaders who think that they are right so long as they follow Pastor Prince's sermons and messages and DISREGARD any other pastors messages as being not right and not relevant! When I share on an issue like deliverance, the leaders run it down as being from pit of hell and that deliverance should never be practised in New Creation! So much for a church! Lest I commit more sin and I confess my limited knowledge of his good intentions and I ask God for forgiveness of my ignorance and not like others who ask Pastor Prince and his leaders for forgiveness less you get condemned by the church and by the leaders there! I seek the Wisdom of God and His Righteousness as from Jesus will I be led and not by any man, whether of God or otherwise because all man of God do one time or the other fall in the sin of Pride and Prejudice. Amen.

2011/8/5 23:40Profile
ccfreud2002

Re: New Creation Church, Singapore

There is really nothing wrong with prosperity and health and other good things that Jesus Christ wants us to have! However to believe in them without really working for it, means you rest on shallow foundations of faith! Not On Jesus' faith! You look to the things NOT to Jesus! You look to Jesus for these things and not to JeSUS per se! How can you have what it says in Matthew 6:33

2011/8/5 23:45Profile
ccfreud2002

Those who know and those who believe! What about those who have nothing and believe?

Every thing that a Pastor says "is it gospel truth?"
Tell me if you attend New Creation Church, why are rich tithers [NOT LEADERS] given special rows in front and always there without queue and without reservation but yet they are snobbish and arrogant towards other members in church! If you dont know that, see the fourth row (D) where there are so many people there that are NOT leaders but rich men and wives and their children and even third row : especially during first service! Why such a privilege to the rich tithers? Or are they relatives of church leaders that they are given those seats? These people come in late and they dont queue! Why are people given special audience to lunch and dine with Pastor Prince while many others dont even get to 1 foot from him?

2011/8/5 23:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy