SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What we experienced at Barnsdall

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

No problem brother. In fact the message in the evening had a larger audiance in mind, not just the local church in Barnsdall, but to the sleeping Church world-wide. I think for those who attended the conference, they will see that the Scriptures that the Lord laid on my heart, like Malachi and Eze were a thread throughout the conference. There is no doubt the Holy Spirit was in charge. If I were going to listen to any of those two , I would listen to the evening message, the morning message highlighting the fact that God can take a life from the gutter and transform it...............Frank

2009/6/10 16:17

Re: What we experienced at Barnsdall

Thanks for the link to the church in Barnsdall. I think there is a dot accidentally included at the end of the URL, preventing the link from working, BrotherSaul.

[url=http://www.fbcbarnsdall.com]www.fbcbarnsdall.com[/url]

2009/6/10 16:41

Re:

Thanks alive to God, that works :)......Frank

2009/6/10 17:37
HeartSong

Re:

Hi Frank,

I enjoyed listening to the sermon that you preached in Barnsdall. Something that I found interesting is that you mentioned giving $20 several times. I just wanted to let you know that on the way to Barnsdall to Lord had me give someone $20 - and He was very specific about the amount.

2009/6/11 2:25Profile
bible1985

Re:

i was wondering why no one has given reviews for any of those sermons yet.

2009/6/11 3:00Profile

Re:

HI Laura,

Praise God for your obedience. Its an awesome thing to give.

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. You have received freely, freely give.

Interesting that we must be able to receive before we can truly give. We can give words, but if they are not empowered by the Holy Spirit then they are merely "letters," which can often times kill............Frank

2009/6/11 9:34
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
i was wondering why no one has given reviews for any of those sermons yet.

I can only speak for myself and say that when I went to Barnsdall I did not go to hear from men- but from God. And God has a way of speaking to us in the midst of a sermon that may not quite square with our own personal doctrinal positions. So it becomes a challenge to 'sign off' at times or suggest things when what I want to see is God speaking to the person like God spoke to me in the midst of the message. I cannot duplicate that by recommending sermons. It is way more complicated than that. I hold that position on any sermon I heard. Rarely do I recommend sermons in comparison to what I hear- even though something might be helpful in it. It is because I cannot be there to say, "I don't agree with this or that, etc." and if I recommend a sermon I have essentially signed on to the person and all they say. So I am more cautious about it. If that makes a lick of sense.

2009/6/11 12:03Profile

Re:

Brother Robert, I love your reply. It makes more than a lick of sense. In fact, one of our dsires before we went to Barnsdall was that we would have "no name," speakers. One of the things they said last year about Greenock was "where?" and "why?" The same could probably be said about Barnsdall. Here's the thing, Jesus gets all the glory. The revival we are seeing right now in that church and those Pastors is solely because of Jesus and Him glorified. Start to lift men up and we rob Jesus. I suggest that eveyone listens to the messages then praises Jesus that He spoke to us, through wahtever vessels He chose. I think it was Robert that said that even if He chose to speak through a Donkey :) I know a Donkey spoke on the Sunday, a very priveledged donkey :)........Frank

2009/6/11 12:15
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Amen Frank! That is the wonderful thing about a sovreign move of God. We are all awed by the Lord's presence and God gets all of the glory.

One of the things that ends revivals is for man to try to make it something of his own, organize it, and lift up some man or ministry.

Mike

2009/6/11 12:27Profile

Re:

Its all about Jesus brother, thats the next move of God that is already underway. Its about lifting His name up. The remnant will be drawn to that and they will be revived. Who is the remnant?Whoever hungers and thirsts after the living God, He will be found by those who seek Him, He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him, He is a God that does not Lie, He is Faithful even when we are not, He is Holy and He burns in our hearts. We are ruined for the things of this world, many of those who were at Barnsdall are now ruined for the things of this world, praise the Lord may it always be so............Frank

2009/6/11 18:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy