SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ravenhill Quotes..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

In God We Trust

You know we have on our coins, “In God We Trust”. That’s not my problem. My problem is does God trust us. We don’t trust God! If we trusted God we wouldn’t have an air force or an army.

2004/12/14 11:43Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

THAT GOD WHO HEARD ELIJAH ON MOUNT CARMEL

Wesley sticks in one of his wonderful hymns, “Jesus lover of my soul…other refuge have I none and hangs my helpless soul on thee”. But how often when we get into a jam, when the mountains are moving in your life, what do you do? Call for the neighbor? Ring for the pastor? Or the deacons? Or do you go to prayer and say, “GOD, THAT GOD WHO HEARD ELIJAH ON MOUNT CARMEL…”

2004/12/14 11:53Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Intimacy with God

"A man who is intimate with God will never be intimidated by men." – Leonard Ravenhill

2004/12/29 15:11Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

We just ignore him

One of the most amazing and disgusting things is that on the day of our Lord’s resurrection there was not not even one of his disciples at the tomb…. Had been telling them for years that he would be put to death and on the third day he would rise again and they just…ignored him. How many promises have you ignored?

2004/12/29 15:15Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Christianettes who smoke cigarettes

The trouble with the church today is that we do not have preachers. We have preacher-ettes preaching sermon-ettes to Christian-ettes who smoke cigar-ettes

2004/12/29 17:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Christianettes who smoke cigarettes

"We aren't serious about being serious... come on..."
-Leonard Ravenhill

2004/12/29 22:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Wood, Hay, Stumble are above the ground. Gold, precious stones, Silver are below the ground, nobody sees them. There is alot of public ministry that is going to go down in that day my brother."
-Leonard Ravenhill

2004/12/29 22:40Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re:

"The true man of God is heartsick, grieved at the worldliness of the Church...grieved at the toleration of sin in the Church, grieved at the prayerlessness in the Church. He is disturbed that the corporate prayer of the Church no longer pulls down the strongholds of the devil."

2004/12/31 9:02Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re:

"A man may study because his brain is hungry for knowledge, even Bible knowledge. But he prays because his soul is hungry for God."

2004/12/31 9:04Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Have we no tears for these memories?

"Do the Pentecostals look back with shame as they remember when they dwelt across the theological tracks, but with the glory of the Lord in their midst? When they had a normal church life, which meant nights of prayers, followed by signs and wonders, and diverse miracles, and genuine gifts of the Holy Ghost? When they were not clock watchers, and their meetings lasted for hours, saturated with holy power? Have we no tears for these memories, or shame that our children know nothing of such power?"

2004/12/31 9:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy