SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Adam's sin...our guilt?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
PosterThread
Logic

Re:

Quote:

waltern wrote:

Logic, you never respond with Scripture,

Because y'all have a wretched interpretation of Scripture in the area of this matter, I will not quote that which you will pervert.

All I can do with y'all is appeal to reason.

2009/5/24 22:24Profile

Re:

"Because y'all have a wretched interpretation of Scripture in the area of this matter, I will not quote that which you will pervert.

All I can do with y'all is appeal to reason." Logic

You've posted much here on these matters, Logic. If we haven't gotten it by now, I'm not sure why you are even appealing to 'reason'.

Why do you persist with 'reason' when even Scripture seems to elude us? Isn't that just flesh on your part?? Or are you just too inclined to hammer home your 'reasoning' that is so obvious to you, in the hope that somehow we will realize God's elusive truth????

Sometimes when we know the truth, it's prudent to let it go and hope the Spirit will prevail. Yet you come back on these subjects of 'sin nature' or something akin again and again to admonish and enlighten. 'Ya'll this' .. or .. 'ya'll that'. Or.... 'we have a monster in our theology'.

I'm not sure why you even put up with it!!

I'm an avid reader of the word and listened to many a preacher... from Tozer to Ravenhill... Carter Conlon.... to Paul Washer... Art Katz to Paris Reidhead... and many other 'men'. And quite frankly I can't really imagine them incessantly arguing their point(s) the way you do. You answer with questions and what you don't answer is just a 'condescending reasoning' to us poor 'don't get it, monster theology folk'.

Sometimes that says more about the arguer than the argument. I don't sense a genuine spirit that desires in helping someone know the truth. I sense someone who thinks they got it altogether and wants to keep it that way in every argument presented.

There are two types of people in this world. Those who get satisfaction out of beating their head against the wall to "ya'll", and those who know when enough is enough and trust God to enlighten those ignorant folk who could use a little Spirit filled wisdom. Which are you???

2009/5/24 23:35

Re: Adam's sin...our guilt?

Hi i would like to answer this question, i am a very unbias person, if the bible reveals something to me i will believe it or i guess you may say the holy spirit, even if i am totally against it.Before we even come out of our mothers womb we our and were sinful to begin with. Their our 2 verses that come to mind basically in the psalms when david writes about him having iniquity found in him from his mothers womb and their also another verse and it might be in romans that says that the whole world came under condemnation once adam sinned because it entered the bloodline of all humanity or the seed of all humans, thats why Jesus came to be born of a virgin of the womans seed so sin would have no part of his birth from the mans seed, so he came from almighty God, this is very obvious that we our born in sin. Now is the problem that you don't think we our held accountable until we sin or our a certain age. We our sinners from the time in our mothers womb period. Only God knows if their is accountability age.

2009/5/25 1:42

Re:

Quote:

Logic wrote:
Quote:

waltern wrote:

Logic, you never respond with Scripture,

Because y'all have a wretched interpretation of Scripture in the area of this matter, I will not quote that which you will pervert.

All I can do with y'all is appeal to reason.

Ditto, for the same reason. Only as necessary will I as well, knowing that at best it will be ignored.

2009/5/25 6:54

Re: Adam's sin ... our guilt?

Hello Intense,

Quote:
knowing that at best it will be ignored.

If this happens, it's because it has been taken out of its original context, and therefore does not enhance the discussion.

Scripture cannot be made to mean anything you want it to, just because you have quoted it in a context of your own making.

2009/5/25 7:19

Hello Intense,

Is there a reason you have not answered my post to you, second on p34?

2009/5/25 7:28

Re:

Quote:

Alive-to-God wrote:
Hello Intense,

Quote:
knowing that at best it will be ignored.

If this happens, it's because it has been taken out of its original context, and therefore does not enhance the discussion.

Scripture cannot be made to mean anything you want it to, just because you have quoted it in a context of your own making.

Well I suggest you read it first . . .in context . . . before presuming it to be out of context. . . as your whole thought process seems to be.

2009/5/25 7:50

Re: Adam's sin... our guilt?

Dear Intense,

There are so many clever ways one could respond to your last post, I'm just going to refrain from all but this one.

2009/5/25 7:57

Re:

Hey guys i think you should stop this is not godliness.

2009/5/25 13:21

Hi Bible4life,

Quote:
Hey guys i think you should stop this is not godliness.

I agree, and I'm sorry. May the Lord alone be glorified.

Now that Ron (InTheLight) has posted (#7) in [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=28921&forum=36]If Noah[/url], I will bow out.

Psa 138:2b [color=003399]for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.[/color]

2009/5/25 15:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy