SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Fast and Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Nellie

Re:

Our God is able to work it out for His Glory.
May He draw this Family unto Himself.
God Bless
Nellie

2009/4/21 10:16Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

I just spoke with Mike, and without alot of details at this point. He told me that Balto is being sent to another hospital to perfrom heart surgery as he has a hole in his heart that needs repairing. Please pray for him and his wife Heather, his 3 daughters Rosa, Erica, and Rebecca as well as his son Tomas. Thank you.

2009/4/21 10:36Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer, brother. Please keep us updated.

2009/4/21 14:22Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Update: Maranatha community and others;

Some things have changed medically with Baltazar and not so much for the worse. Part of the condition that may have caused the cardiac arrest with Balto was a heart valve problem he has known about and been treated for in the past. Last night they moved Balto to IMC hospital in Murray. This is a high level hospital as I understand it with excellent surgical care. The doctors have decided in order to get his condition well stablized they need to do a procedure to close a hole in his heart related to this valve problem. As I understand it this will not be open heart surgery but cardiac catheterization where they enter the femoral artery and go into the heart from there. This will likely take place in a couple of days from now. Some good news in the process they have been able to get his temperature down.

Besides the continued prayer for Balto's heart procedure this will require a move for Heather and some of the children. I believe Heather said that Thomas and Rebecca will come back to Logan for school, while staying with a family but Erica and Rosa along with Heather will need a place to stay in Murray. I have tried to contact church family in that area to see about a family they would stay with close by but in the meantime they will likely be at a close by motel. This and other expenses, as you can only imagine, build up quickly. Many have already started putting funds together to take care of some needs for the Rizzo family. I wanted to let you know you can do that through a fund for the Rizzos at Maranatha. You can make the check or contribution to MBC and mark it Rizzos. We will be getting those funds to Heather immediately. This is likely to be a fairly drawn out time for the Rizzos so we will be continuing this as the Lord leads.

On my knees beside you,
Mike

2009/4/21 16:05Profile

Re: Fast and Pray

Thank you Alan. Keep these coming. We're emailing them out as fast as you post them. GOD Bless you and all there - Amen, and Amen.

2009/4/21 16:34
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

We are having a prayer meeting in about an hour and will join in prayer for him.

Clint

2009/4/21 19:10Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Praise be to God!! Heather called and said that Balto is responding to questions. He nodded yes when asked if he knew where he was and who she is. He is not out of the woods yet, he still must go for heart surgery Thursday or Friday and we must pray for that and also that there will be no long term effects to his brain. May God alone receive the glory!!!

2009/4/22 13:12Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for the update, brother. I have passed this prayer need to my family and friends. We are praying!

2009/4/22 14:14Profile

Re:

Quote:

alan4jc wrote:
Praise be to God!!

May God alone receive the glory!!!

Amen, and Amen!

2009/4/22 15:13
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

Concerning Baltazar, As the doctors continued to work with regulating his medication he woke up and was very responsive as we have been praying. He recognized Heather and even told her he was chilly. Praise God he feels that and can say so. He is still a bit confused as you would normally expect and for that reason Heather wants to wait awhile until he has many visitors.

Other good news is that his temperature is still back to normal. However we do need to continue to pray that he is able to expell the fluid from his lungs and the onset of any pneumonia doesn't occur. Heather said they are not going to do the repair of the heart valve at this time although a more comprehensive surgery (probably open-heart) will be necessary once he's up to it. He is still in the IMC hospital and I believe he will stay there for some days.

In addition to praying for the Rizzo's time ahead be sure and spend as much time thanking God for his tender mercies up to this time.

Rejoicing with you,
pastor Mike

2009/4/22 19:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy