SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Has anyone heard anything about Obama wanting to divide Jerusalem recently?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

anonymity wrote:

Quote:

Then there is the fact that though Israel is our enemies in light of the gospel they are beloved for elections sake.

Please clarify your meaning on this. I am a bit confused to what you are trying to convey.

Thanks

2009/4/20 23:06Profile

Re:

Israel & Jerusalem -

It may help to acquaint oneself with [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=un+res+181+jerusalem&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=]this.[/url]

2009/4/20 23:15
anonymity

Re:

Miccah,

Sorry about that I should have been more clear I could see now how that could come out negative. I was quoting Romans 11:28 To say that someone is your enemy can mean that you are saying that you hate them but I am only saying that they are enemies towards us but we are not to be toward them. Thanks for bringing it up.

The majority of Jewish people are hostile toward God, the Gospel, and us who are His. So, they are enemies to us, BUT we are not to be enemies to them in as much as we can. If us standing for the Gospel makes us there enemies then we need to continue to be their enemies for righteousness sake, but we are not to be their enemies in the sense that we bring violence or dark attitudes and such toward them for we are to love our enemies and bless those who curse us.

So... they are enemies in that sense however we are to love them not only because we are to love all but because they especially are elected by promise. I would not say that we are to love them more then Gentiles, but I would say that our love in order of God's government is to be first to them as a priority. For as the Gospel is first to them so is love in general. If the falling away of Israel has brought blessing how much more their reconciliation. So if God's order is set in place for Israel to be the leading light then even more blessing will be brought so it is not as though the Gentiles are losing out if we go first to the Jew.

2009/4/21 2:57Profile
anonymity

Re:

JesusisGod,

I am not sure what you are saying.

2009/4/21 2:58Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

anonymity,

Thank you for expanding on your thoughts. Blessings my friend. :-)

2009/4/21 10:32Profile
anonymity

Re:

Miccah,

no prob...

2009/4/21 22:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy