SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer (Went to the doctor)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Prayer (Went to the doctor)

Greetings
I go this Thursday to see the doctor for some on going health issues that I have been dealing with. I would just like to ask for prayer if Father puts it on your heart to do so. I know that no matter what they find or don't find that God is still in control and I can put all my faith and trust in Him!

God Bless
Maryjane

2009/4/13 15:12Profile
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Re: Prayer

I will pray for you.

2009/4/13 16:37Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

every night

2009/4/13 17:31Profile
Nellie

Re:

May God be with you, Mary Jane, and hope you get a good report.
God Bless
Nellie

2009/4/13 18:22Profile

Re: Prayer

Amen, praying GOD place His wisdom on this Dr and that you rest safely in His Arms.

2009/4/13 18:53
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings
Thank you for your prayers, they mean a great deal to me. This has really been a growth time for me in learning to trust and have faith in Him.

Thank you
MJ

2009/4/14 15:13Profile
NoWhining

East Texas

Re:

Sister, your name has been added to our prayer list. God's blessings and healing touch to you.

2009/4/14 19:35Profile
MaryJane

Re: Today was a good day

Greetings
I wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone who has been praying for me. I went to the doctors today and while things did not go exactly as I was hoping for it was not all bad news. I will have to wait and see how some tests turn out and in the meantime I will continue to walk in Him. The one really amazing thing for me in this is that I am not freaking out completely. Father has just given me a quiet peace and calm about this that I can not fully explain. In the past I have always given into fear and panic over any kind of situation that is beyond my control, but Father has been there with out fail for me, reminding me to trust in Him. I am just so amazed by His love and constant outpouring of care for me, even though I could never be worthy of that love. I just want to openly give thanks...Thank you Father for your provision in all things always, thank you for your son Jesus who suffered and died for my sins so that I might have the joy of sitting at your feet and hear your voice. I am captivated by your love, mercy, grace, and sacrifice, there is no other like You. May your name be lifted up to the heavens and in all things! You are my Lord, my Savior, my King!! Amen!!!!

If I may just say what is so amazing in all of this, is that a Holy and awesome God like ours would choose to love a sinful, selfish creature like me...I am speechless!!!
God bless you guys
Maryjane

2009/4/17 2:18Profile
NoWhining

East Texas

Re:

Thanks for the good news, Sister. And we'll continue to pray that our Lord meets your every need.

2009/4/17 18:42Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Hi

I am sorry to keep coming back and asking for more prayer, I know there are so many needs out there and I do not want to take away from that but if I may ask, please pray for me not to give in to fear. I got very little sleep last night, the pain is getting worse again, and I have been struggling with a lot of what if thoughts today??? Please pray that Father would help to take all my thoughts captive unto Him. I have been praying and spending time with the Lord, during these times. I know that even though the pain gets so bad at times that it hurts to even breath Father is still here with me, I don't want to loose sight of that.I don't want to give into the sin of self in any of this. Some days are so good and then some are more difficult I pray that I will learn to rely on Him completely.

Thank you again for baring with me through this and for your prayers and kindness.

God Bless
Maryjane

2009/4/19 1:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy