SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian Ministry Denounced As Terrorist Group by Government

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Have been reading about this today

Quote:
Homeland Security is also concerned with returning veterans that possess combat skills and warn of "end times prophecies that could motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition, and weapons." Their concern is that Christians often identify with such prophecies.

I dont need to stockpile weapons... I'll be gone! All you post tribbers can have my guns after I fly away.

Krispy

2009/4/14 15:22

Re:

Oh boy man - what a rude awakening when they kick down doors to get those guns & us. Only saying that to get your head ready for that scenario, not to debate at all. If you read what White Stone posted alone - pre or post trib, it doesn't matter - we're all "terrorists" on somebody's 'git' list since Clinton's 'first' term.
Yes, we'll see you in Heaven - but I won't be getting there the way you picture us going.
HE [i]is[/i] worth losing our head over -- as has been proved since the beginning, right up to these present days around the globe.

Shalom with His Love Bro
See you There. :-)

2009/4/14 16:07
Denny

Virginia

Re:

Here is the report. The ministry I direct,(Life and Liberty Ministries)is named on page #62

[url=http://www.infowars.com/media/vafusioncenterterrorassessment.pdf]Report[/url]

2009/4/14 19:04Profile

Re: Have been reading about this today

God started showing me some of this stuff about 9 or 10 months ago but no one would listen until now. The Alliance of civilizations past in the U.N.in 2008 is responsible for what is about to happen. The Strategic Foresight Group was the think tank that introduced this initiative to the U.N.They were not shy in pinpointing there views and or golds were. They said that ,“ Evangelical and Protestant fundamentalist along with radical Islam are an enemy of civilization and should be extinguished.” The High Representative of the E.U.(Javier Solana ) worked closely with the strategic foresight group which introduced the A.O.C. An interesting peace of information is that the office of high rep. of the E.U. was created with section 666 of the codified European documents. Is this coincidence? Well if that is not enough, recommendation 666 gives emergency power over the W.E.U. Wing (the 10 member of the E.U. With votes and military s) to the High Rep. Of the E.U. ( Daniel 7:7-8 Rev.13:1-10). Dan. 7:17 says the 4 beast are 4 kingdoms that will arise from the earth. Now lets talk about a kingdom that is strong enough to influence the whole world that initially had the caractor and attributes of Christ but it's laws now speak as the dragon or Antichrist and is also young lets say 233 years.(like a lamb) Rev. 13:11 Rev. says he exercised all of the authority of the first beast on his behalf,(Oboma just said that America arrogance has failed to recognize the E.U.'s leading role in the world. Every thing the E.U. Is doing the U.S. Is doing the U.S. And E.U. Have even agreed to hide all documents agreed a pone by one another .When I looked at the U.S. State Department sight to view the document between Javier Solana and the U.S. State department all the history on my computer was erased and the web sights I was using were rendered unaccessable. The real I.D. Act past May 11, 2008 in the U. S.and the T.W.I.C's card are all apart of The Shape of Things to Come of “Internet of Things,”the”digital tsunami”and surveillance by public security agencies. Such as C.C.T.V's cameras which collect and store digital images which can be searched for facial matches. You can go to www.statewatch.org/new/newsfull.htm What you see is the vehicle by which they will mount the war against the saints. Rev.13:9-10 this calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints .Rev.1:3 BLESSED is the one who reads the words of this prophesy , and BLESSED are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near! Rev.22:16 “I Jesus , have sent my angel to give you this testimony FOR the CHURCHES. People get ready Jesus is coming. Be careful to not let your love wax cold Matt. 24:9-13. Perfect love cast out all fear and love never fails! In His service! God bless your saints!

:-?

2009/4/17 17:33
Denny

Virginia

Re:

The last link That was posted for the full report doesn't seem to work anymore.

Here is a link that is still working...

[url=http://digg.com/d1oCyx]http://digg.com/d1oCyx[/url]

2009/4/17 23:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy