SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : So any thoughts??? about this dream

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
wind_blows

So any thoughts??? about this dream

I want to ask a question if its alright? I had a dream recently that has left me very unsettled. I don't pay any attention to my dreams usually and for the most part have forgotten them not long after waking up. This dream however is different. I just can't seem to let go of it and I do not have any understanding in it even though I have been praying about it. What do you think is this something I should just ignore? I want to be really careful not to get caught up in this but if Father is trying to show me something then I want to walk that out.

Thanks
Ebeth

Edit after thought???Is it alright to post the dream here? If its not alright no worries

2009/2/1 16:07Profile
moose34

Re: So any thoughts???

I had a wierd dream too.

2009/2/1 16:17Profile
DoulosQuinn

Re: So any thoughts???

Feel free to share what details you can...but be prepared to hear contradicting "interpretations"

I have a couple dreams come to pass...my wife has shared with me a lot that is later confirmed true.
But we have both had dreams that were just attitudes, and motivations being tested without any specific relevance.

2009/2/1 16:43Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: I have had prophetic dreams come true

Perhaps this will give you encouragement to tell your dream.

A prophetic dream that come true: One night I woke up my husband with my sobs. He asked what was wrong and I told him I just dreamed he had drowned and I was lifting him up in a huge sea shell.

Later that day, we went to my mothers place, she was not home. My husbands back was hurt very bad, so I suggested he soak in a hot tub. (A large plastic tub/shower combo that was 'shell' colored) I went in after a short while to check on him. He said he was overheated and he stood to get out and collapsed in the water. If I had not been there [b]he would have drowned.[/b]

white stone

2009/2/1 17:06Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Here is the dream that I had.
In my dream I am standing with a young boy, he is about 9 years old. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I am not sure what he has to do with the dream because he really does not say or do anything in the dream just that he is there. I seem to be the only one aware of him. So anyway this boy and I are standing in a large room, with what looks kind of like a medical station. There are beds and as I look around I notice that people are being strapped down to the beds and an IV is being put in their arms. There are several men and women who are all dressed in white who are performing this procedure on the people. For some reason in my mind when I first saw this I thought that they were performing abortions because most of the people that I notice were women. As I stood there a older white hair lady approached me and told me to follow her that it was time. I stood there with the young boy and did not follow. From behind me two men appeared they seemed nice and kind in their appearance but I became very afraid of them as soon as I saw them. The old lady pointed at me and said, “You must come now, its your turn.” I shook my head and told her that I was not pregnant and that even if I was I would never consent to an abortion. She smiled and laughed, she told me, “we are not performing abortions here.” She pointed toward a bed that had a young man strapped down, “See look there, that is a young man having the procedure done, men can not have babies. This is not about abortions. Now you must come along.” At this point I felt very conflicted but I followed, she seemed to be very patient and kind so I went along but the closer I got to the table the more terrified I felt. I stopped and looked around me, for the first time I noticed that the IV were not injecting anything into the people, but rather that the IV was actually connected to some kind of machine that was sucking something out of the people. I told the lady that I was not going to do this that it was wrong, some how I knew they were trying to take something from me.Something very important. I suddenly had the very strong understanding that in some strange way they were actually sucking life from these people. “I asked the lady if this is not an abortion that is happening then what are you doing to these people? What are you taking from them?”
She turned and glared at me, she was angry, she snapped at the two men behind me, “Shes one of them, one of them who has eyes. This is going to be difficult case.” Without warning I was grabbed me and they began dragging me over to the bed. I began to struggle and the old lady tried to calm me down, at first she assured me that everything would be fine, not to worry. I told her I didn't care what she said that I wanted to leave. She then got very angry and tried to threaten me, she told me that I had to submit or else. She said you will either relinquish this life to us here and now, or you will die. Your only choice is to submit, it is whats best for everyone.” I stood there frozen in fear not knowing what to do. I looked around me for someone to help me but all the other people seemed fine and content to having the procedure done on them. Some were laughing, and talking as if nothing were happening to them. There were some that seemed confused but they each had someone there talking to them telling them that it was all for the best and that after it was all over life would be easier and not to worry. I looked back toward the entrance where I came in and there stood the little boy, he looked so sad. I am not sure what happened after that because it seemed so much more vague, then I woke up. When I first woke up the first thought that came to my mind is I am not ready???

Thanks
Ebeth

2009/2/1 18:19Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
When I first woke up the first thought that came to my mind is I am not ready???

Does this question still haunt you?

ginnyrose

2009/2/1 19:17Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Hi Ginnyrose

I am not sure how to answer this fully. I have been praying about it though. If I am completely honest with myself then I will have to say that yes this is a big part of what is making me feel so unsettled.

Ebeth

2009/2/1 19:25Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Hey
I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to read what I shared and for responding. I know this is probably just me being very silly about a dream anyway. I guess I just wish I had some uderstanding whythis troubling me so

Thanks

2009/2/2 0:27Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Your dream reminds me of what I see happening in the churches - a Spiritual abortion of sorts.

This has been something that has been weighing on my mind. People up in arms about physical abortions that are unknowingly subjecting themselves to, and performing, Spiritual abortion. Willingly letting the Life be sucked right out of them, and in turn doing the same to others.

2009/2/2 1:50Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: So any thoughts??? about this dream

Quote:
She turned and glared at me, she was angry, she snapped at the two men behind me, “Shes one of them, one of them who has eyes. This is going to be difficult case.”

Ebeth,

[This in no way is an interpretation but an observation and humbly submit it.] The above quote is the part that grabbed my attention. While the others went willingly to the table and received the IV, they obviously didn't have eyes to see what was going on and gave the old woman no trouble.

These type of people will never give the devil any trouble! But also the exact opposite is true; those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will give him trouble and NEVER accept his will but for us but always stand with the Lord,

Like that old woman said, "She said you will either relinquish this life to us here and now, or you will die." And like Shadrach and the others said, "[i]If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.[/i] (Daniel 3.17-18).

The old woman also said, "This is going to be a difficult case." We know to deceive one who has eyes to see is difficult, not impossible because the very elect will be deceived if possible. (Matt 24.24)

We must stay humble and not be prideful that we have eyes to see because Paul says in 1 Cor 13, [i]For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [/i]

Ebeth, I would [i]rejoice in the Lord[/i] that He gave you this "tidbit" about yourself and "[i]be not weary in well doing[/i] (2 Thess 3.13).

[i]I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; [b]and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.[/i][/b] Revelation 3:18

We all need to pray that we will [b]receive[/b] the love of the truth especially in these last days.

[i]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; [b]because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.[/b] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.[/i] 2 Thess 2.10-12

God bless,

2009/2/2 5:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy