SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'

[b]Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'[/b]

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted that Muslims would uproot “satanic powers” and reaffirmed his prediction that the Jewish state will soon be wiped off the map, the Agence France-Presse news agency reported Monday.

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," Ahmadinejad said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started," the hard-line president said. ...

read more: www.foxnews.com

2008/6/3 18:14Profile

Re: Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'

Ahmadinejad's statements are typical of radical Islam. I recently watched a secular documentary on radical Islam called [url=http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/]Obsession[/url]. This documentary contains media footage from the Middle East that is shocking. I've seen bits and pieces of some of the video clips in this documentary, but to see it all put together is very sobering. It is heart breaking the degree that Muslim children have been abused with the indoctrination of a very hateful ideology. We need to pray earnestly for the Muslim people and to reach out to them whenever possible.

If you haven't seen this documentary, I recommend that you do. It's very hard to watch (warning - there is some very violent video footage), but it certainly brings a greater understanding of radical Islam that we need to know about. I think the documentary can be found on youtube if you do a search for 'obsession: Radical Islam's War'.

How comforting it is to know that our God is sovereign and all powerful!

[i]"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion." Psalm 2[/i]

Jesus Christ is returning, and the rage of the heathen only increases our awareness that the full and utter defeat of the enemies of God lies ahead, and Christ will reign victoriously as King of Kings!

2008/6/3 18:32
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Quote:
radical Islam

isnt it true of all islam

2008/6/3 18:49Profile
BeYeDoers

Bloomington, IN

Re:

ditto

2008/6/3 18:54Profile

Re:

Quote:

deltadom wrote:
Quote:
radical Islam

isnt it true of all islam

Yes, and that is one of the points of that documentary I mentioned.

2008/6/3 19:01

Re: Mofaz: Israel will attack Iran if it doesn't quit nuclear program

Israel will attack Iran if it doesn't abandon its nuclear program, Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz was quoted Friday as saying.

Mofaz also said Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "will disappear before Israel does," Yediot Ahronot reported. Ahmadinejad has called repeatedly for Israel's destruction....

According to the report, Mofaz - a former chief of staff and defense minister - has concluded that international sanctions haven't curbed Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

"If Iran continues its nuclear arms program - we will attack it," Mofaz was quoted as saying. "The sanctions aren't effective. There will be no choice but to attack Iran to halt the Iranian nuclear program."

An Israeli military strike against Iran would have US backing, Mofaz said.

[url=http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1212659678341&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull]source[/url]

2008/6/6 18:56
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

We are not too far from these times:

Zechariah 14:3 It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Sadly, these problems will not go away. Like a sore that refuses to heal, so will this problem continue to fester until there is a day of ultimate provocation. Days of great violence are ahead. They are just around the corner. Will we be prepared?

2008/6/6 19:06Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I recently visited Iran.

The people I met there do not like the regime at all. One even said that Ahmenijad is a madman.

At night I wanted to pray for the country, I felt very oppressed and even felt it difficult to breath and I could hardly sleep nor stay awake. May be the prince of Persia resisted me like in Daniel 10:13. I did not get far with my prayers but I was somehow aware that a calamity would come over this country.

Pray for the Christians in this country. There are quite a few and I met some once. Some have have been caught evangelizing and were released after signing their death sentence should they be caught again. I met a man whose father in law was a prominent martyr for the Christian faith.
There is also still a Jewish community in Iran.

Though a nation at emnity with Israel and the US, may God have a plentyful harvest in Iran!

By the way, Sermonindex can be accessed in both Iran and Saudi Arabia, most other Christian sites I tried were banned.

narrowpath

2008/6/6 20:56Profile
JoanM

Re: Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/

Maybe I should not have posted this possibly useful news source link as a new thread, but as a "reply" to this thread

2008/6/6 21:05Profile
HindsFeet

Re:

I have been getting emails from Joel Rosenberg's organization. Funny, the same news was sent out by him today. He is a completed Jew and expert in Middle east issues. I believe he works or has worked at the State Dept. He has written a couple of novels based on end times prophecy/Exekiel.

I hope I am not breaking the rules by mentioning him--but often he gives interesting insight into what our government may be doing (or not doing) and helpful prayer suggestions. You can google his name to get to his site.

2008/6/6 21:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy