SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : demons?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
PosterThread

Re: regrettably.

Oh, you will. Are you prepared?

Quote:

psalm1 wrote:
I was wondering......if maybe after this thread we wont have to go through the great tribulation?

David

:-D

2008/4/18 23:24
psalm1

Re:

It was a rhetorical question.

I will continue to pray with Jesus "even so come Lord Jesus"

If you cant look for his coming(Jesus not Antichrist) you may want to reconsider your position.

Amen?

David

2008/4/18 23:37Profile

Re: The prize, not the idea!

It was humor, David. I await Jesus, and the antichrist is seldom if ever in my thoughts. I have no need to strive with your secret rapture theory. It's Ok with me, as many , many friends over about 40 years also adhere to it.

My main contention, as I said earlier, is that possibly folks would not be prepared for a faith walk in times of darkness.

I went to the persecuted church in 07' in China. I was honored to meet them. They were broken. I know of some martyred, executed for their faith.[reports, not personally] Many things that are foreign and stunning to the west, happened to them, simply because they refused the state church, and desired a free walk with Jesus.

They would argue that they are in tribulation today, along with the multitudes of historic martyrs. I can accept your trust in the Lord, either way, pre, mid, post. It is not worthy of an everending fight, regardless if you think that it is. I will strive to be prepared, and to prepare others to stand before the Lord Jesus, alone. Our belief system will not save you or I, in that day, but rather His mercy and declaration that we are known by Him

Quote:
If you can't look for his coming[Jesus not antichrist], you may want to reconsider your position?]

2008/4/19 0:05
psalm1

Re:

Brothertom said,
"I have no need to strive with your secret rapture theory."

OK, you choose to infer things and I bring scripture.
I have never used or heard secret rapture except by post trib believers.

Brothertom said;
"They would argue that they are in tribulation today, along with the multitudes of historic martyrs"

How can you use this as a basis for interpreting the word?
So do you also believe that if a tribe in Africa is offended by the gospel we should all become apostate because we use a nations experience to determine our position concerning the word of God?
Under your premise(not well thought out at all)
The saints that "sleep" and are resurrected at the rapture actually escape ANY tribulation .
Thereby cheating God himself as if God has a flaw in his plan to see us all suffer (for some purifying?}
That sounds so Roman Catholic.

David

2008/4/19 11:42Profile

Re: Your on top!

See what I mean? My post stands either way. You don't or won't get it. I'm for you to arrive in Heaven. Your for being right. Be prepared by deepening your faith by God's grace.

Is he who stands at the top if the post the winner?, you know, like king of the hill?People like that can become a legend in their own mind.

I'll go on trying to bring the Gospel to the poor and weak, and preparing them to meet Jesus either in death, or [parousia[gathering;] rapture.

and yes, I put a lot of thought into this. I am more concerned about making disciples, you included, than I am about WHEN they and I are translated, aren't you? You can think you are right, if it makes you fell better. Now I bet a nickle that you will think you are the winner here when I don't respond again, for the word admonishes me not to strive. I won't. I mean it when I say, that both of our energies will be better spent seeking to please Jesus, than beating this controversy around. It is not worth it, and Jesus doesn't care either, as long as you learn to Love in Him.

2008/4/19 17:40
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

1Cr 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Let us do this in Love, wanting the truth confirmed by the Holy Spirit, no matter who it come through.

1Pe 3:4 But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

The price? The Cross.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/4/19 17:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy