SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Elohiym: Creator

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
sscr01

Re:

No...I am not saying, that,your salvation is in jeopardy if you don't keep the Sabbath. If you are born again, you are in His Kingdom. But, we should strive to be obedient to the entire Word of God.

The RCC calls the changing of the Sabbath, her "MARK" of authority.

Pope John Paul 11, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have called for re-instituting the Sunday, or "Blue laws." They are, still, on the books in 26 states. In Virginia, the third infraction meant death!

That is one of the reasons why we discuss the Sabbath.

If the Papacy of the RCC is The Antichrist, as the Reformers charged, they have used states and kingdoms to accomplish their ends. Jesus never used states or Kingdoms to further His Kingdom.

The last Beast Kingdom, grows up out of a sparsely populated place (in contrast to the first Beast: Rev 17:15), has two horns without crowns - religious and civil liberty. It is "like a Lamb" - a young Christian nation. "But speaks as a Dragon." "The greatest superpower the world has ever known." Protestant America.

My sister is a conservative Republican officeholder. She is very concerned about those on the far-right. They want to use government to bring the USA back to God. Jesus did not do that.

We are to fight a spiritual warfare for the souls of men.

2008/4/12 22:49Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

sscr01 wrote:

Quote:

No...I am not saying, that,your salvation is in jeopardy if you don't keep the Sabbath. If you are born again, you are in His Kingdom.

This is exactly what you and the others have been saying throughout the entirety of this thread and other threads like this, disguising it as the word of god.

You and the other bondage people sneak in under the guise of fellowship, try to lay down a law of bondage, create havoc, then take off for a while to regroup, ever ready to come back in and hit believers up again when they are least likely to expect it. These shenanigans, along with the false gospel presented, are unacceptable.

Quote:
We are to fight a spiritual warfare for the souls of men.

Correct you are.

2008/4/12 23:54Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

There are two types of Christians. One is trusting in Jesus of Nazareth the earthly Jesus and all outward works of the LAW. The other is inward, Christ in you the hope of glory, which is full of Grace and Faith.

2Cr 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.

Galatians 2:14-16 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

The Word actually claims three different types of Christians.

1 John 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

1 John 2:13-15 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

There are little children in the Body of Christ, who need spirit filled teacher to bring them to son level and the on to Father level.

Little children know their sins are forgiven, but have no understanding of who they are in Christ, and there are not many teaching this in Christ position, most are teaching Law operated works fulfilling that which is abolished.

2Cr 3:13 And not as Moses, [which] put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;

Enmity:

Strong's Greek Dictionary
2189. echthra
Search for G2189 in KJVSL
ecqra echthra ekh'-thrah
feminine of 2190; hostility; by implication, a reason for opposition:--enmity, hatred.

Law: Strong's Greek Dictionary
3551. nomos
Search for G3551 in KJVSL
nomoV nomos nom'-os
from a primary nemo (to parcel out, especially food or grazing to animals); law (through the idea of prescriptive usage), genitive case (regulation), specially, (of Moses (including the volume); also of the Gospel), or figuratively (a principle):--law.

Commandments:
1785. entole
Search for G1785 in KJVSL
entolh entole en-tol-ay'
from 1781; injunction, i.e. an authoritative prescription:--commandment, precept.

ordinances:
1378. dogma
Search for G1378 in KJVSL
dogma dogma dog'-mah
from the base of 1380; a law (civil, ceremonial or ecclesiastical):--decree, ordinance.

This pretty much takes in all that Moses Gave to Israel.

Christ Abolished, in His Flesh it was beaten to death and no longer has authority over the Born Again Children of God. That is the work of Christ in us perfect in us at His coming, which is now, He has come the flesh of man that man might see the things of the kingdom of God, which Nicodemus could not understand because he was not born again.

2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Abolished the Law of Commandments and ordinances and death.

What don't you understand about the word abolished? Strong's Greek Dictionary
2673. katargeo
Search for G2673 in KJVSL
katargew katargeo kat-arg-eh'-o
from 2596 and 691; to be (render) entirely idle (useless), literally or figuratively:--abolish, cease, cumber, deliver, destroy, do away, become (make) of no (none, without) effect, fail, loose, bring (come) to nought, put away (down), vanish away, make void.

Now to return to the Son level of Christian experience, (young men). young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
Remember this level, when we found we have power over the devil in Christ and he cannot touch us.

Now to you Father who from the beginning have know Him.

Ephesians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This is the Father Level and also the level that The Father wants us to attain through the working of the Holy Spirit teacher in word and truth, Christ is our Life and most certainly our Sabbath rest is in Him. Let us praise God every day and continue in the Praise of His Glory in Christ Jesus.

If you must keep the Seventh Day Sabbath which has been abolished, if the 4th commandment is and commandment and ordinance, they as a Christian you are on the scale of the Child you must do something for your salvation, knowing your sins are forgiven.

Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

"Go on into perfection? Who is that in?

Colossians 1:25-29 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

How are we make perfect? Not by the abolished Law of commandment and ordinances, tearing down the wall that kept us form God, the Law and making of 2, One new man. That is Christ and us as One and we are now new creatures in Christ Jesus.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Including the Law and Commandment, including the Sabbath day because the only One we keep Holy is Him our Sabbath Himself.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Neither the law keeping Jews or the of no effect in the world Gentiles.

We are all baptized into One Spirit. Christ.

This is what happened to Christ also. And about 12, He became a man, teaching in the temple lost from His father and mother being about His Father's work.

In Christ My Sabbath: Phillip

2008/4/13 4:34Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Elohiym: Creator

The worldly and the world are under The Ten Commandments. God will not make peace with no unrepentant sinner full of rebellion and the spirit of antichrist. The Ten Commandments are the iron rod of God’s justice that Jesus rules the world with.

I do not knowing try to keep any worldly examples of God's Laws in the flesh. I would count myself either with the hypocrites or the ignorant of The Word if I attempted to match the holiness of God.

You speak not of spiritual things but of carnal when "Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you" like Paul.

Who was Paul afraid of?
Christians that live like the world
Christians that think like the world
Christians that WORSHIP in worldly carnality.

The Rock "not made with hands" smashes the clay and the Iron and all the clay is returned too dust. God's Law's can not be rescinded, revoked, or canceled. All God's Laws are above carnal comprehension. The carnal can only violate and curse God's Laws. God’s laws are excepted by faith by believers.

What is the Sabbath? Why did God send His Son to be made sin and be rejected by His Father and die on the cross? Too redeem and sanctify sinners so that we could come before His Throne clothed in the righteousness of His Son. Reconciled prodical sons at peace with our Creator and Heavenly Father. Not in the filthy rags of rebellious flesh like the hypocrite that kept some carnal law that the false church full of guile with the spirit of antichrist substitutes for the Laws of God to keep people in bondage in that spiritual deserted, dead building made to substitute for the living tabernacle of God, man.

Spiritual sons, who will be given celestial bodies like our Lord's.

KJV.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Christians who are born again are under grace and have rest.

Those that have the spirit of iniquity will be smashed by the rod of Iron. By the righteousness of God and His Laws of righteousness.

I accept that Jesus is Lord of Heaven on Earth and He rules with a staff of righteousness.

I except that Jesus is Lord of the world and rules with a Rod of Iron, God's Law.

Thy Rod and Thy Staff comfort me when I’m under personal attacks. Praise God, let me be found worthy.

Eddie

2008/4/13 8:33Profile

Eddie, thank you again for a spiritual perspective.

Quote:
Praise God, let me be found worthy.

Father, thank you for the Light of your presence and countenance, to whom ever we come to be being cleansed from all sin by the blood of Jesus Christ.

2008/4/13 8:58
sscr01

Re:

If you don't obey His law, you are transgressors - that, is what sin is.1 John 3:4.

Not by our might, or power, but, by His Spirit working through us.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions (of the law) from us...TO SUCH AS KEEP HIS COVENANT, and TO THOSE THAT REMEMBER HIS COMMANDMENTS TO DO THEM." Ps 103.

Covenants have conditions.

Again, when Jesus gave us the "Two Greatest Commandments," He was quoting the law: Deut 6:5;Lev 19:18.

These two are a summation of The Ten:
If you love the Lord, supremely, you will not bow down to, or, worship other gods, take His name in vain, or, profane His holy day.

If you love your neighbour as yourself, you will honor your parents, do no murder, commit adultery steal, bear false witness or covet.

"By THIS we know that we love the children of God (G.C. #2), when we love God,(#1) and keep His commandments.For THIS is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous." 1 John 5:2,3.

Not to those who have them engraved upon their hearts and minds. Jer 31:31-34;Heb 8:10-13, which is the New Covenant.

Jesus said, "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15.

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the Truth is not in him.But whoso keepeth HIS WORD,(His law) in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him.

He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the Word which ye have heard from the beginning." 1 John 2:3-7.

"And THIS is love, that we walk after His commandments." 2 John 6.

How do you know, that, you love Him, if you do not keep His commandments?

And, finally, "Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

These are not my words, but His Word.

2008/4/13 9:30Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

I did not intend to put down any of you, I except all of your opinions in good faith.

I presently hold the view of some of you, or have held the same view of others and have defended that view publicly as others of you have done.

May we remain at peace and love one another until the day we are given the light with out measure. All we have is given to us.

Romans 3 KJV
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30. Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Eddie

2008/4/13 13:01Profile

Re:

2 Corinthiams 3:

13And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Katy

2008/4/13 13:15

Re:

Quote:
2 Corinthiams 3

Corinthiams? I haven't of that book before :-P

2008/4/14 16:25
Zionshield

Ohio

Re:

Do you suppose it may be possible that the Law that we were set free from is not the same thing as the commandments of Christ?

2008/4/15 22:30Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy