SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Elohiym: Creator

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
jayyou

Re:

Dear brother RevBenjamin,

Once more thank you for your post. Please allow me to comment on it.

Quote:""""Jayyou, what was Jesus referring to? Himself or a building?

I believe scripture teaches it is Jesus Christ, for no other, not even a building was raised in 3 days, but Christ Himself.

How are we united to this temple, Jesus Christ?"""""

Ok, you are saying that the temple that John saw in heaven was Jesus Christ, and John saw inside the Temple and the Ark of the Testimony was there.

Now, this is a message that brother Phillip wrote to me On 2008/4/28 19:44. You can go back in the posts and you will find this. He said.

"""""The answer is God no longer dwells in the Temple on Earth. The temple is now in men. That is "Christ in you the Hope of Glory". His Glory is no longer in the Holy of Holies in the Temple in Jerusalem, His Shekinah Glory is no longer on earth and the Mercy Seat was now in Heaven, which is Christ. We are the temple now and all that was in the earthly temple is now in the heavenly Temple, which is Christ In you the Hope of Glory and we are seated with Him already in the Heavenlies.""""""

He said that

""""The temple is now in men"""

""""We are the temple now and all that was in the earthly temple is now in the heavenly Temple""""

Now, which one is it?

Now, we all know that there was an earthly temple, right?
and we all know that this temple was a copy of the temple in heaven.

Hebrews 8:5 who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle.

Now, this whole converstation started because of the Temple in heaven that John saw and inside of it there was the Ark of the Testimony.

In Hebrews, we have.

Hebrews 8:1-2 Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected, and not man.

Again, John this.

Revelation 11:19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Yes, The temple of God, Is this temple Jesus, Well in Hebrews we read that He is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected.

Now, Is He the Minister or is He the Temple?

What did John see?
and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple.

Oh yes, there is a covenant and the words of the covenant was put inside the ark .

Where was the ark of the testimony according to Hebrews?

Hebrews 9:3-4 and behind the second veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All, 4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;

Yes, Holiest of All.

Here we have

Revelation 14:17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

does this angel come out of Jesus?

or there is a temple in heaven just like Hebrews told us that the earthly tabernacle was a copy of the heavenly one?

Revelation 15:5-8 After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened. 6 And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. 7 Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever. 8 The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Again, do all these angels come out of Jesus and on verse 8 is Jesus going to be filled with smoke?

Come on, why is it so hard to see that there is a temple in Heaven, there is a High Priest ministering for us, and there is the Ark right there with the Ten Commandments.

===========

quote: """Can you see those in Revelation 7 serve Him night and day? Does it say just one day out of a week? """"

Who on earth mentioned about one day of the week?

I don't even see a hint to that in these passage.

so I have no comment.

God bless....

2008/5/7 14:54Profile
RevBenjamin

Re:

Quote:
Who on earth mentioned about one day of the week?

Jayyou, Please forgive me if I have misunderstood here, but I do believe you did. You are saying within the Ark are the 10 Commandments, of which the 4th is Sabbath Keeping.

Have you now changed the direction of this conversation?

Quote:
Hebrews 9:3-4 and behind the second veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All, 4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;

Let's look at this verse a moment. Is the manna also in Heaven? Is Aaron's rod that budded in Heaven as well?

Let's look at these other two articles, the Golden pot of manna, and Aaron's Rod, forming a conclusion that would pertain to all three items.

The first article in the ark of the covenant was the golden pot of manna. The manna of the wilderness, as we know, was a type of Christ.

There are multitudes who feast on His outward life found in the Gospels, but the hidden manna in the golden vessel behind the second veil represents Christ's inward life, which only the Holy Ghost can reveal. This is John 6.

Jesus said I was that Bread that came down from Heaven. They were to collect for 6 days, and collect enough on the 6th day to provide for the 7th. None was to be left.

We know the temporary substance of manna in the wilderness ceased once Israel passed into the Promise Land. What took it's place?

Exodus 16
5And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.

15And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat. This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents. And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less. And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating. And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning. Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.

The manna that fell in the wilderness, remaining only a day.

The manna Jesus is talking about in John 6 is for an eternity. This manna in the Holy of Holies is the very life of Christ Himself. The manna in the golden pot in the ark kept sweet for hundreds of years. It surely has its spiritual significance for us. Gold in the Bible is a type of holiness and of divinity. When the Holy Ghost puts in us the Divine nature, the manna in our hearts will keep sweet.

John 6:I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

In Rev. 2:17 we read, "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna." Now, the manna which fell on the ground in the wilderness was not hidden, but visible for everyone to see. This undoubtedly has reference to the manna in the ark behind the second veil. You will notice that it is promised to the overcomer,to the believer who dares to go behind the second veil, entering into the death of Jesus, and dying, not only to the world, with all of its attractions, but to his own fleshly, carnal nature.

Jayyou, before you can understand the Ark of the Covenant, you must understand many other spiritual concepts and realities.

Let's begin here and work forward.

R.G. Benjamin

2008/5/7 15:36Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Dear brother Phillip,

Thank you for your message, please allow me to comment on it.

Quotes:""""

Was Christ created or birthed?

Are the children of Israel created or birthed by God?

Are the children and son's of God created or birthed by God?

Where are the children of God, "son's of God", at this time?"""""

=======

""I am sorry but I just cannot follow your line of thought.""

=======

jayyou, The first question, is Christ earthly or heavenly, created or birthed, with the Father from the beginning or just brought to earth as a human being in Bethlehem, birthed like all other human beings?

Christ is the only begotten Son of God, making Him not a created being, earthly, but a Spiritual being, God. God His Father prepared Him a body a special body through Mary.

If Christ is God, then where is He Now? He as the Son of God is in Heaven seated at the right hand of the Father. He is in the believer and we are seated with Him, in this heavenly place.

If the Law still commands its keeping then why did Christ Come? He came to take away the first covenant and make the second a living covenant, not of dead works, but of living faith by the Life of Christ birthed in the believer, just like the Life of God was birthed in Christ.

Hebrews 10:1-10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

It is through Him that we are wise unto righteousness, and sanctified and redeemed from the Law of Sin Which Adam broke and all have died since. Now all can life by the Life of Christ that is born again in them by the Spirit of God in Christ and The Water of Life in Christ Jesus.

Do you not see how obsolete the old testament Law is and there is no life in it for it killed all that live under it.

There is only life in Christ Jesus for God has made Him unto us all that is necessary to be called son's of the Living God and Brother in Christ Jesus with Him as the elder Brother and first Born among many.

1 Corinthians 1:17-31 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Glory in the Lord for He is our Sabbath and our all in all.

That is the explanation of the first question.

I will go on to the second later.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/5/8 1:35Profile
jayyou

Re:

Thank you again for your posts, Please allow me to comment on it.

Quote:""""You are saying within the Ark are the 10 Commandments, of which the 4th is Sabbath Keeping""""

Am I the one saying it, I think not. I believe that Scripture is very clear in regard to what is inside the Ark of the Covenant.

And I do not believe that there is any mistery in regard of the 4th commandmnet.

So, I ask you.

WHAT IS IN THE ARK THAT JOHN SAW IN HEAVEN?

If you answer should be commandments, then

WHAT IS THE 4TH COMMANDMENT?

I always try to answer the questions people ask me, but somehow I neve get mine answered, you all find a way to avoid them.

=======

Let's look at this verse a moment. Is the manna also in Heaven? Is Aaron's rod that budded in Heaven as well?

Let's look at these other two articles, the Golden pot of manna, and Aaron's Rod, forming a conclusion that would pertain to all three items.

Dear brother forgive me for saying it, your argument has no foundation in scriptures.

I will answer this with a couple of questions for you. Please answer them.

According to Hebrews, I have shown you that the earthly tabernacle was a copy of the heavenly one.

WHEN GOD GAVE MOSES THE INSTRUCTIONS TO BUILD THE TABERNACLE DID HE TELL MOSES TO PUT AARON'S ROD IN THERE?

In regard to the manna, you are right to say that Christ is the bread of heaven, but it isn't interesting that the Lord told moses to laid it up before the Testimony just after acusing the Israelites of not keeping the sabbath.

I will not put the whole text but you can read yourself if you want but in verse Exodus 16:28-29

Exodus 16:28-31 And the LORD said to Moses, "How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My laws? 29 "See! For the LORD has given you the Sabbath; therefore He gives you on the sixth day bread for two days. Let every man remain in his place; let no man go out of his place on the seventh day." 30 So the people rested on the seventh day. 31 And the house of Israel called its name Manna. And it was like white coriander seed, and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Exodus 16:33-34 And Moses said to Aaron, "Take a pot and put an omer of manna in it, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations." 34 As the LORD commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.

==================

Now, you said that I have

Quote:"""Have you now changed the direction of this conversation?""""

I beg to differ, When this discussion started, I was pointing to the fact that John saw the ark in the temple of God. and there was a great display of power just after that.

Dear brother phillip is telling me that the temple that John saw is not a temple as in a temple and that it is the spiritual temple, you are saying that the Temple that John saw is Jesus Himself.

what we are trying to establish here is what temple is this and what ark is that, what is inside that ark.

Is difficult to discuss this things here because, I ask questions and never get an answer for them.

You said:

Jayyou, before you can understand the Ark of the Covenant, you must understand many other spiritual concepts and realities.

I don't claim to know everything, everyday I learn something and that is the great thing about being a Christian.

but you should know that when God gave Moses the directions for the Earthly tabernacle, He did not ask Aaron to put his rod in there. So please this argument is not valid. I don't even understand why you said this.

When I quoted that text in scriptures I wanted you to see where the ark was in the earthly tabernacle so that we can pinpoint where it is placed in the heavenly one.

God bless...

2008/5/8 6:18Profile
jayyou

Re:

I decided to post this in a separate message because maybe that way I might get an answer to it.

I am trying to understand how you relate other parts of scriptures in relation to your understanding of the Heavenly Temple.

You said that it is Jesus Himself.

please answer this question then.

Revelation 14:17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

does this angel come out of Jesus?

or there is a temple in heaven just like Hebrews told us that the earthly tabernacle was a copy of the heavenly one?

Revelation 15:5-8 After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened. 6 And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. 7 Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever. 8 The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Again, do all these angels come out of Jesus and on verse 8 is Jesus going to be filled with smoke?

Now, in one part of Revelation it says that the Temple of God was open and He saw the ark of His Covenant was seen.

Please explain to me, how do you understand the temple of Revelation 11:19 in relation to the Temple of God in Revelation 14:17 and
Revelation 15:5-8.

In revelation 15 it even refers to it as in the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.

I don't believe it could be any clearer.

These are a few texts that refers to Testimony.

Exodus 25:16 "And you shall put into the ark the Testimony which I will give you.

Exodus 31:7 "the tabernacle of meeting, the ark of the Testimony and the mercy seat that is on it, and all the furniture of the tabernacle

Numbers 1:53 "but the Levites shall camp around the tabernacle of the Testimony,

The list goes on and on.

I would love to have your answers to these questions.

God bless you....

jayme..

God bless.....

2008/5/8 6:21Profile
jayyou

Re:

Dear brother phillip,

Thank you once more for your patience in responding to my messages.

Please allow me to comment on a few things that you said.

Quote:""""jayyou, The first question, is Christ earthly or heavenly, created or birthed, with the Father from the beginning or just brought to earth as a human being in Bethlehem, birthed like all other human beings?"""""

Again, I don't see the point of this questions.

Nobody here is denying the God status or the human status of Christ. For He was God among men, Remember Immanuel, God with us.

====

Quote:""""If the Law still commands its keeping then why did Christ Come""""

I don't need to keep the law anymore, then please answer me this.

Is the law in Leviticus 18 still valid?

The actual text prohibits sexual relations and thereby marriage between a male ego and the following female relatives:

Mother
Father's Wife (other than own mother)
Father's Sister
Father's Brother's Wife
Mother's Sister
Wife's Mother
Sister
Half Sister
Brother's Wife
Wife's Sister
Wife's Daughter
Daughter in Law

Did Jesus do away with these laws?

======

quote: """"There is only life in Christ Jesus for God has made Him unto us all that is necessary to be called son's of the Living God and Brother in Christ Jesus with Him as the elder Brother and first Born among many.""""

Dear brother, you are spot on right here, and nobody is denying your statement.

What we are saying is this,

If you claim to be his followers, then you must follow this as well..

John 14:15 If you love Me, keep My commandments.

The arguments if not the fact that Jesus is our all in all, The argument is How we love him by keeping His commandments and the Commandments of His Father.

Yes, remember?

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

I can see that you preach the faith of Jesus Christ, but what about the Commandments of God?

In christ....

2008/5/8 6:46Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

There is no meritorious work on our part in the confession, for it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us of sin in the first place. The emphasis is not on "if we confess", but on God who is faithful and just. In the confession which is a must, it is God's faithfulness because of the work on the Cross by His Son that God is just in forgiving us and cleansing us for all unrighteousness.

The Same Principle is in this scripture.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

It is not work on our part that has any merit in loving Jesus Christ or our keeping His commandments. It is His work in us that we keep the commandments because He is the only commandment keeper. It is His work in us that we love Him because He first love us.

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

We receive nothing by keeping the commandments but condemnation, for we cannot keep them as Christ does. He is the Perfect one and we are perfect by His work, not ours and that makes Him our Great Sabbath Keeper, that we should worship and Keep Him and make Him the only Holy One thing that makes us righteous before God the Father.

The seventh day Sabbath cannot be Holy, for a day is not and cannot be Holy, only a Person can be Holy, and that is Christ in you the Hope of Glory. Keep Him and make Him Holy for He is the only true Holy One. That is why He is our Sabbath.

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

How are we perfect? Not by keeping the commandments but by Keeping Him Holy that is in us. These are the greater works we will do more than He did, because it is still Him doing the works and even greater than He did while He was Jesus Christ the last Adam, on this earth. 1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

This is our Sabbath, the quickening spirit, not a day or any commandments, by works lest any man should boast, but the Spirit of Christ dwelling in us, making us son's of God, able to approach the Throne of God on His Sabbath, Jesus Christ Himself, with boldness because of the Christ that is in us.

Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

By this we walk in His Good works, including the Sabbath Day making God Holy And Christ Holy, that we should walk in Him who is truly our Sabbath.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/5/8 16:09Profile
RevBenjamin

Re:

Jayyou,

I suggested, "Let’s [u]begin[/u] here and work forward.

Yet, your reply is:

Quote:
Dear brother forgive me for saying it, your argument has no foundation in scriptures.

Here is where we will depart Jay. For these things have a most profound understanding in scripture, to those who are Born Again.

You have given yourself away, by that one comment.

There is no need to go forward here. You seem to know it all, and have no need for further enlightening.

All scripture, beginning in Genesis through to the very end of Revelation is about Jesus Christ.

When reading Revelation, please keep in mind, the Book is called 'The Revelation [u]of[/u] Jesus Christ'.

The Tabernacle and all it's contents is the Revelation of Jesus Christ!

You want to hold on to the earthly picture, placing it exactly in Heaven as was on earth, looking for answers you will never find. All Wisdom and Knowledge is in Jesus Christ. The 'Hidden Manna' waiting to reveal the 'deeper' life of Christ in you, our hope of Glory.

May God open your eyes and ears, to hear and know these wonderful truths.

Blessings,

R.G. Benjamin

2008/5/8 18:40Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: More than 10

Quote:
I don't need to keep the law anymore, then please answer me this ...

153. The New Moons are to be observed to set Yahweh's Feasts. (Exodus 12:2) (Deuteronomy 16:1)

154. The seventh day of every week is Yahweh's Sabbath of rest, and a Holy Convocation. (Exodus 23:12, 16:23)

155. Keep the Sabbath Day holy by making preparation in advance. (Exodus 20:8-11)

156. Remove all leaven from all your property by the fifteenth of Abib. (Exodus 12:15)

157. On the fifteenth day of Abib we must teach our children the story of The Exodus from Egypt. (Exodus 13:8)

158. We must eat unleavened bread from the fifteenth through the twenty-first of Abib. (Exodus 12:18)

159. The first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. Cooking may be done on a Feast Day Sabbath, but not on the weekly Sabbath. (Exodus 12:16)

160. The seventh day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Exodus 12:16)

161. We must count fifty days-from the day after the First Holy Day Sabbath of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (The Count of Omer) to The Feast of Weeks. (Leviticus 23:15-16)

162. The Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Leviticus 23:21)

163. The Feast of Trumpets is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Leviticus 23:24)

164. The Day of Atonement is a day of complete fasting. (Leviticus 16:29-31)

165. The Day of Atonement is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Leviticus 23:27-32)

166. The First Day of the Feast of Tabernacles is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Leviticus 23:34-35)

167. The Last Great Day is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Leviticus 23:36)

168. Dwell in booths (succahs-temporary dwellings) during The Feast of Tabernacles. (Leviticus 23:42)

169. A Succah must be built before The Feast of Tabernacles. (Leviticus 23:40)

170. Sound the shofar on The Feast of Trumpets. (Numbers 29:1)

The 595 Remaining;

[url=http://www.pressiechurch.org/Theol_2/All%20613%20laws.htm]The Law: All 613 Commandments![/url]

[url=http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm]A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments) [/url]

[i]For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.[/i] Heb 7:12

2008/5/8 22:42Profile
RevBenjamin

Re:

Quote:
159. The first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. Cooking may be done on a Feast Day Sabbath, but not on the weekly Sabbath. (Exodus 12:16)

160. The seventh day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) is a Sabbath of rest and a Holy Convocation. (Exodus 12:16)

161. We must count fifty days-from the day after the First Holy Day Sabbath of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (The Count of Omer) to The Feast of Weeks. (Leviticus 23:15-16)

1 Corinthians 5:7
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. [u]For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:[/u]

The 'Hidden Manna', our unleaven bread of the very Life of Christ in you = Grace not Law.

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. Heb 7:12

Jesus Christ, OUR Passover Lamb of God is OUR Sabbath Rest.

R.G. Benjamin

2008/5/9 6:45Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy