SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Elohiym: Creator

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
sscr01

Elohiym: Creator

"In the beginning, Elohiym created the heaven and the earth...And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth on the earth." Gen 1:1,26.

"Through faith we understand that THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD, so that things which are seen, were not made of things which do appear." Heb 11:3.

"BY THE WORD OF THE LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth." Pr 33:6.

"Who hath ascendeth up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, if thou canst tell?" Pr 30:4.

"Thou even Thou, art Lord, alone; Thou hast made the heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou perservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth Thee." Neh 9:6.

"He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by His understanding. When He uttered His voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: He maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of His treasures." Jer 51:15,16.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7.

"It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are grasshoppers..." Isa 40:22.

"The sea is His and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land." Ps 95:5.

"He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them ALL by their names." Ps 147:4.

"FOR ALL THE GODS OF THE NATIONS ARE IDOLS: but the Lord made the heavens." Ps 96:5.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handywork." Ps 19:1.

"Lord, Thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever Thou hast formed the earth and the world, EVEN FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING, THOU ART GOD." Ps 90:2.

"Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: Praise Him in the heights. Praise ye Him, all His angels, praise ye Him all His hosts. Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light. Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the Lord: FOR HE COMMANDED, AND THEY WERE CREATED." Ps 148.

"Ah, Lord God! Behold, Thou hast made the heaven and earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR THEE." Jer 32:17.

"Can any hide himself in secret places, that, I shall not see him? Saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith the Lord." Jer 23:24.

To Job: "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or, Who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Who laid the cornerstone threof, when the morning stars sang together? And all the sons of God shouted for joy? Or, Who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?" Job 38:4-8.

"Thus saith the Lord, the heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: WHERE IS THE HOUSE THAT YE BUILD UNTO ME? AND WHERE IS THE PLACE OF MY REST?" Isa 66:1.

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it: BECAUSE that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made." Gen 2:1-3.

My dearest brethren, let us honor the day, that, He sanctified and blessed. The day in which He rested from His great work of Creation. "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy." Ex 20:8.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred and tongue and people. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; FOR THE HOUR OF HIS JUDGMENT IS COME: AND WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE HEAVEN, AND EARTH, AND THE SEA, AND THE FOUNTAINS OF WATER." Rev 14:6,7.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Pe 3:10.

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." Isa 65:17.

"Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!" Rev 22:20.

2008/4/5 8:55Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Elohiym: Creator

AWE-SOME!! AWE-SOME!! OUR GOD IS TRULY AWE-SOME!

2008/4/5 18:05Profile
sscr01

Re:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008/4/5 18:29Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Amen and only one thing to add.

Has He Come?

1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Is He in you?

Then He has come in flesh and that is our own new birth by the Christ that is born again in us.

"is come in flesh" is what the translation should read, the word "the" is not in the original, and because the translators did not know the In Christ position of being born again of the Father.

1Cr 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

What is done away with?

What has been made whole?

Mat 14:36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

Mar 5:34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Mar 10:52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

Luk 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Luk 17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Jhn 5:11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

Jhn 5:15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.

Jhn 7:23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?

Who's Faith was imparted that they might be made whole?

Galatians 2:14-21 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Christ is come in this world and is the first born among many, I being one of them, and I rejoice in God my Savior, that He has wrought in me His whole Plan Before the foundation of the World. That Christ is in us reconciling the world to God the Father. We have the ministry of reconciliation Himself in these earthen vessels and "as He is in this world so are we".

It is Christ who has, is and will do it all in us if we only believe that the Christ in you is the only Hope of any Glory of any person in this world.

2 Corinthians 4:5-18 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then death worketh in us, but life in you. We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Is He in you? Not just words, but a true reality of God's perfect plan which He made before we were ever created.

Ephesians 1:3-13 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.

This is the mystery that was given to Paul first and He gave it to us, even by Jesus Christ Himself to fulfill the Word of God.

Colossians 1:25-29 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

In Christ: Wow, what a statement: In Christ:

Phillip

2008/4/6 0:15Profile
sscr01

Re:

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Rom 3:31.

Rom 16:26 refers to "the obedience of faith."

The fourth commandment is not a request.

When Jesus gave us the "Two greatest commandments" He was quoting the law. Deut 6:5; Lev 19:18.

Thse two are a summation of The Ten:
If you love the Lord, supremely, you will not bow down to or worship other gods, take His name in vain, or, profane His holy day.

If you love your neighbour as yourself, you will honor your parents, do no murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness or covet."

The Apostle John wrote, "By this we know that we love the children of God (G.C. #2), when we love God (#1) and keep His commandments. 1 John 5:2,3.

"He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar and the Truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him." 1 John 2:4,5.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezek 36:26,27.

In Psalm 119 the word, "word," is used, interchangeably,with "precepts," "law," "statutes," "testimonies," "judgments."

His Word = His law.

He enables us, by His Holy Spirit of Grace (Heb 10:29) to walk In His Spirit and fulfill His law.
The Holy Spirit will never lead us into sin, or, "the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions (of the law) from us...To such as KEEP HIS COVENANT and TO THOSE THAT REMEMBER HIS COMMANDMENTS TO DO THEM." Ps 103. Covenants have conditions.

Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15.

"And THIS IS LOVE, that we walk after His commandments." 2 John 6.

At the very end of the Book of all Books, the Apostle John makes a connection, between keeping His commandments and entering Heaven:

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

2008/4/6 8:21Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever .

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
8451. towrah
Search for H8451 in KJVSL
hrwt towrah to-raw'
or torah {to-raw'}; from 3384; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch:--law.

This is the Law of God for Israel, containing all the ordinances and statutes.

Did they work?

Absolutely not.

We are saved by Grace through Faith, not works.

Exd 18:20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.

None could keep it.

And now you want to bring the Law and the commandments into Grace and destroy both.

No man can keep the Law, God proved it for hundreds of years as Israel could not love God as He wanted. The only One that could love Him and keep the Law perfect was He Himself in the life of His Son who was the very nature and essence and power of God's perfection and the only one that could keep the Law Perfect.

Even if the Law is kept perfect by a created being it has no life in it and is dead works to God.

Eze 43:11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write [it] in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them

Did they do them? Can we do them? No!

Mal 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept [them]. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Did they return?

No, but we do because of Christ and God making us new creatures.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This is what new creation, born again Christians are to do in the New Commandment of Love that Christ has given us. Taking away the Law and commandments and imparting a new rule in the Church the Body of Christ. A New Commandment I give you.

Galatians 6:11-18 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand. As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Not the Israel of Old, for who is the True Israel of Christ?

Galatians 6:15-16 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Ephesians 2:1-22 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

There is no Sabbath Day for those born again in Christ, for He is our Sabbath, and we worship Him in word and truth, by He that is in us, Daily we attend to Him, in love and deeds wrought by The Christ that is in us, for He is our strength and we can do nothing without Him, but in Christ we can do all things including making the Sabbath a true Sabbath everyday in Him.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/4/7 1:22Profile

Re:

QUOTE: [i]When Jesus gave us the "Two greatest commandments" He was quoting the law. Deut 6:5; Lev 19:18.

Thse two are a summation of The Ten:
If you love the Lord, supremely, you will not bow down to or worship other gods, take His name in vain, or, profane His holy day.

If you love your neighbour as yourself, you will honor your parents, do no murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness or covet."

The Apostle John wrote, "By this we know that we love the children of God (G.C. #2), when we love God (#1) and keep His commandments. 1 John 5:2,3.

"He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar and the Truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him." 1 John 2:4,5.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezek 36:26,27.

In Psalm 119 the word, "word," is used, interchangeably,with "precepts," "law," "statutes," "testimonies," "judgments."

His Word = His law.

He enables us, by His Holy Spirit of Grace (Heb 10:29) to walk In His Spirit and fulfill His law.
The Holy Spirit will never lead us into sin, or, "the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions (of the law) from us...To such as KEEP HIS COVENANT and TO THOSE THAT REMEMBER HIS COMMANDMENTS TO DO THEM." Ps 103. Covenants have conditions.

"And THIS IS LOVE, that we walk after His commandments." 2 John 6.

At the very end of the Book of all Books, the Apostle John makes a connection, between keeping His commandments and entering Heaven:

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.[/i]

[b]I am rejoicing that our Father is restoring the truth of HIS Word in our day!
Blessings,
Stephen[/b]

2008/4/7 7:07
sscr01

Re:

As I stated, when He puts His Spirit within us, He enables us to keep His Word. Ezek 36:26,27.

"What shall we say then? SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN, ("the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4), that grace may abound? God FORBID. How shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Rom 6:1.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me." Ga 2:20.

The old man of sin was crucified with Christ, so that we may walk in newness of life. The Holy Spirit of Grace (Heb 10:29) will never lead us into sin, or, "the transgression of the law." To say, so would be blasphemous.

Jesus prophesied the Sabbath, still, being kept during The Great Tribulation, and we are not there, yet.

Isaiah prophesied, "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before Me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the Lord." Isa 66:22,23.

So, are we to, only, obey nine commandments, and choose not to obey one? Then, who is acting as Lord?

One of the marks of The Antichrist is, "...he thinks to change times and laws." Dan 7:25.

It was The RCC that changed the Sabbath to "The Lord's Day," which is what Sunday is called in sun worship,common in the Roman Empire.

Rome says, "Question.-Have you any other way of proving that the church has power to institute festivals of precept?"

"Answer.-Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her, - she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day, A CHANGE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO SCRIPTURAL AUTHORITY." - Rev. Stepehn Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism, p. 174.

Rome says, "Of course the Catholic Church claims the change was her act...and the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Thomas, H.F., Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons, in answer to a letter regarding the change of the Sabbath.

Again, Rome says, "It's (Sunday's change for Saturday) the MARK of our authority to OVER-RULE God's law." Father Enright, C.S.S.R., President of Redemptorist College, History of the Sabbath, p. 802.

"Sunday is our MARK of authority...The Church is ABOVE THE BIBLE, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." The Catholic Record, Sept. 1, 1923.

"The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, 'No! by my DIVINE power, I ABOLISH THE SABBBATH DAY, and COMMAND YOU to keep holy the first day of the week. And, lo! The entire civilized world BOWS DOWN in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church." Father Enright.

(Emphasis added)

Pope John Paul 11, Pat Robertson, and Jerry Falwell have called for re-instituting the Sunday, or "Blue Laws." They are, still, on the books in 26 states. In Virginia, the third infraction was death!

Just as in the garden with the tree, it is a question of allegiance. Is your allegiance to the "Mother of harlots"(the apostate religious system of Rev 17) or, to the Word of God?

He is, only, Lord, to those who obey His Word.

2008/4/7 7:27Profile
sscr01

Re:

Amen, Strider!

2008/4/7 7:31Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Please go to the next post, edited for content.

Sorry I hit the wrong button prematurely.

Matt 9:34
34 But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."

Mark 2:24
24 The Pharisees said to him, "Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?"

John 9:16-17
16 Some of the Pharisees said, "This man is not from God, for he does not keep the Sabbath."
But others asked, "How can a sinner do such miraculous signs?" So they were divided.
17 Finally they turned again to the blind man, "What have you to say about him? It was your eyes he opened."

John 12:19
19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!"

Matt 9:11
11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and 'sinners'?"

Matt 12:14
14 But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.

This is Christ Jesus doing these things and having doubt and plotting to kill Him. How can we use the Sabbath as they did and say we are keeping the Law of God which was earthly and having the heavenly Law Himself in us and not make The Lord of the Sabbath our Sabbath every day, not just the seventh day Sabbath.

I for one will enter His rest every morning and night and while sleeping. Hbr 4:10 For he that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from His.

Making Christ our rest and our Sabbath. I have ceased from my own works of keeping a Sabbath day and made the Sabbath Himself my Rest.

This is the peace of God in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:14-22 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Who is the Holy Temple, Who abides in it, are we not the Holy Temple, wherein the Sabbath was observed. We are the habitation of God through the Spirit, For the Sabbath was made for Man, that is Christ In you the Hope of Glory.

Also what have we been made by God? 1 Corinthians 1:29-31 That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Is keeping the seventh day Sabbath our righteousness?

Or, is the Sabbath Himself our righteousness and our Glory in Him. For He is, our rest, our peace, our all in all.

In Sabbath of Christ in you: Phillip

2008/4/9 21:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy