SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : This needs attending to:

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi Katy-did, how are you?

I'd like to look at some of the things you mentioned here in the last post, if that would be alright. I hope that I will have wisdom and a spirit of love in expressing these things.

I'll put up something from your post to have it up where we can read it easily

"Ezekiel 3:18
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die, and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand.

If everyone who winds up in hell were supposed to go to hell no matter what then why did God tell Ezekiel this? Why does Ezekiel have to be responsible for someone going to hell because he didn't warn him/her?"

Something which came to mind as I thought on these things last night and today is that some of God's plans may be kept secret from us. I think of Deuteronomy 29:29, for instance. But what He has told us, we are still told to obey.

I thought also of something from the book of Job, chapter 23, where Job is lamenting how he can not find God, and how he wishes he could go before him, and plead his own cause, if you will. And then he says

"But he [i]is[/i] in one [i]mind[/i], and who can turn him? and [i]what[/i] his soul desireth, even [i]that[/i] he doeth. For he performeth [i]the thing that is[/i] appointed for me: and many such [i]things are[/i] with him."

- Job chapter 23 verse 13-14

Who can know all that God is doing and His reasons why?

But Job says "and many such [i]things are[/i] with him"

Isaiah asks "Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or [i]being[/i] his counselor hath taught him?"

And just now I think of the passage which says

"Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world."

- Acts chapter 15 verse 18

Known unto Him, but not unto us. But to us, we are told "...judge nothing before the time"

- 1Corinthians chapter 4 verse 5

For as yet we see in a glass, darkly.

And so in this case, where we may ask, why was Ezekiel responsible to warn them, [b]and this is the only question I'm considering here[/b], [u]that he was responsible to warn them[/u](not whether any were going to hell or anythng else)...

... of that question, can we not say, though he, or us, may not have know all of the purposes that were in the heart of God, that it was enough that God had told him to do so?

And yet sister, God had told Ezekiel beforehand also that "...the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted."

- Ezekiel chapter 3 verse 7

But still he was sent unto them.

And I consider the Chief Prophet, the Lord Jesus Christ, who was sent to a people of whom God had said before by the mouth of the prophet Isaiah, saying

"Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed."

- Isaiah chapter 6 verse 9-10

See John 12:37-40 also.

Yet was He faithfull in all that He spoke, and spoke to the world all that the Father had given him(John 8:26)

Well, I would like to leave off there for now.

Chris

2007/11/23 11:06Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Yes Chris, you wrote:

""""And yet sister, God had told Ezekiel beforehand also that "...the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted."

- Ezekiel chapter 3 verse 7

But still he was sent unto them.

And I consider the Chief Prophet, the Lord Jesus Christ, who was sent to a people of whom God had said before by the mouth of the prophet Isaiah, saying

"Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed."

- Isaiah chapter 6 verse 9-10

See John 12:37-40 also.

Yet was He faithfull in all that He spoke, and spoke to the world all that the Father had given him(John 8:26)

Well, I would like to leave off there for now.""""

Amen,
If I may add:

Acts 28:25-31 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves. And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

This "one word" is all that Paul came to preach and that is: Colossians 1:1-6 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints, For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

The Grace of God in Truth:

Colossians 1:13-15 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

And in Truth He is all the fullness thereof.

Colossians 1:17-19 And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell;

This is the liberating secret, the Mystery of "Christ in you the Hope of Glory".

Our being direct descendants of the First Born of the dead. The proof: Matthew 27:53-54 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

As we are son's by a new and living birth in Christ Jesus by the Father's Incorruptable seed in us.

That is preached by Paul:

Colossians 1:25-29 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

The fulfillment of all that God has chosen for those that are His elect in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tts 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Our response:

Colossians 3:12-17 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Why?

Colossians 3:8-11 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/11/23 19:11Profile

Re:

Quote:
Yes Chris, you wrote:

Hi ChrisJD,

My first thought is , from Adam to Moses, although sin was not imputed to them, however knowing and seeing the Glory of God, turned that glory into worshiping the creature more then the creator. Now , Moses to Christ, having the revealed Glory of God, the Holiness of God revealed to them, through Law and the Prophets, also failed. Why? NOW God can declared *ALL* have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Now where sin abounded Grace did so much more abound. Now Comes Jesus Christ full of Grace and truth, now come the New Covenant, New Testament declared to ALL. Oh the ways of God are unsearchable aren’t they?

Romans 11:18
Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

I also would like to bring to mind at the end of Ezekiel, that God promised to make a New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Now we don't want to keep living in the OT, but here in the New. Of which Jesus *is* ( present tense) mediator of the New Covenant, A message of Life not death. What a great God we have. A message that says, I will put my fear in you that you will not depart from me. Wow. What a Good News Message that is. Are Gentiles now included in this message, in this hope? According to Paul in Ephesians 2, Gentiles are now partakers of the Covenants of Promise.

Maybe the times have changed, but the character of God Never Changes, the same Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. We preach life not death, Forgiveness, not condemnation.

I've always been so curious about out those who wan to boast of their election, rather then boast in the Lord.

When Paul preached the Gospel, his boasting was in the Lord, not his election.

2 Corinthians 11:10
As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.

There seem to be a reverse lately, boasting in the *me myself and I am God's elect gospel.
That Gospel is accursed!

Do you remember your "first love" after you got saved? Mine was and has always been to share the Gospel with the Lost. Now that I think of it, Paul, immediately upon his salvation went into the Temple and preached that Jesus was indeed the Son of God. The first words out of His mouth.

I also find it interesting that he hoped to provoke some to jealousy, hoping to save some. Just think, provoking some to jealousy. Probably to stir up within them conviction through his testimony and *Boasting* in God's amazing Grace….not Law!….Not Election…………………………..

We are saved by Grace through faith , not by faith through Grace. Can you see the difference.

The Gift if Jesus Christ, not faith!!

Proverbs 25:14
Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

Psalm 34:2
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
( Would the humble be glad at the Gospel of exclusion?)

Acts 5:36
For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.

(Be very careful what you too boast of.)

Paul too never seemed to have lost his first love, proclaiming the Gospel, not his election, right up to his death, continually teaching Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. If he preached the Gospel of election, I imaging the Church would have died out very shortly , unless his message was Election much more abounded. Paul clarifies Grace. Shall we continue to sin that Grace may abound? God Forbid. Therefore we know Grace is not a gospel that the elect can sin, or that that is what Grace means at all. Thank goodness he put that thought to rest.

He said, be ye followers of me, the way I am of Christ, Preaching the Gospel unto death.

Did Jesus preach the Gospel? He IS the Gospel. Nothing could have been heard more loud and clear as John 3:14-17. And of coarse His actions were louder then words.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

******Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

:-)

2007/11/24 12:51
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi Katy-did, thank you for your reply.

And thank you for the reminder that the doctrine of election is not in and of itself the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I didn't think though that we were talking about the content of the Gospel or what we preach in general. I thought we were looking at something specific, in this case, why Ezekiel was responsible to warn those God had commanded him to warn? But still, it is a good reminder.

Some sow, some water, but it is God that gives the increase. :-)

Also though,

"Did Jesus preach the Gospel?"

I think we should keep in mind that the Lord Jesus preached whatever the Father had given Him to say:

[b][color=660000]I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. [/color][/b]

- John chapter 8 verse 26

Even though many went away from Him when He did.

Take care for now,

Chris

2007/11/24 13:11Profile

Re:

Logic asked:

Quote:
Knowing that the Lamb was slain(the atonement) from before the foundation of the world(Rev 13:8).

Ephesians 4:4
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 1:18
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Everything in the Old was also written for US. They were and example for us...this is also stated by Paul.

When all came out of Egypt, ALL came out under the Blood, simply ALL. but not all went into the Promise land….the Hope of their calling. That was not by election, but by faith...they didn't enter into the PROMISE.....the finishing touch, the ultimate goal .

Now Jesus died for all, and his Blood is and has made a way for ALL to enter into the ****Finished work of Christ****, not the groundwork of Christ.

Not all will enter in, nor did all enter in, as it says in Hebrews 3&4. You see we are SAVED by His risen Life, the Finished Work of Christ, the resurrection side of the Cross. Life comes out of death, and we enter into the risen Life of Christ. A picture speaks a thousand words. Can you see this picture here the Author of Hebrews is trying to get across. The Author is not calling US to a physical land to possess, but a place we possess, within the veil, Hebrews 6:19
Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

Just as those who didn't *enter in*, for lack of faith, many today are stuck in the wilderness as well, and will die there in their sin. Jesus Christ became sin for us, our Passover that brings us out of the world, for the ultimate purpose of bringing us into the Promise of our Life in Him, and He in Us.
Hebrews 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

What is this Hope?

Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

John 17:21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

John 17 is a snapshot of the Mystery. To share His Glory, to be Glorified together with Him. The Glory was in the Rest, His rest, His FINISHED Work. John 17: 4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

I love how the author of Hebrews uses this to explain what True salvation is. and to exclude the thought of limited atonement. ALL came out under the Blood, but all did not go in to Possess the Promise....Saved by His Life, His risen Life. The Finishing touches...His finished work. The Risen Christ in you...the Hope of Glory.

To say that those who did not enter in were blind to these facts is silly. Why would they keep asking Moses, " Are you lost...do you really know the way?
Are we blind to these facts? No, but many leaders today are lost and don’t know the way at all. They want to keep you Egypt bound, you know, the best of both worlds. The “ You can have your cake and eat it too Gospel. Or the, Oh Sorry, only the Elect can have these things, because only we can see. ( Many don’t even see these things!)

But this is the Gospel, the absolute TRUTH of the Gospel, and Paul did not make it a secret.

Colossians 1:5
For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

The older had their chance and blew it in the provocation. Paul warns us as well that was for our understanding and edification.

How many today professing to be saved, have in fact denied the cross...I am crucified with Christ. He’s bringing you into the resurrection side and you wine and complain all the way….suffer, not me!, Lose all for Christ….not me. Leave those riches in Egypt behind….not me! There’s giants in the land…..too big for us….nope, not going over there!

They want salvation without identification. That is not salvation. Life comes out of death (Romans 6-8). as Paul also instructed the Galatians, when he said, I am crucified with Christ, Crucified to the World and the world crucified to me. Egypt wasn't the promise any more then the wilderness was the finished work.
Christ is our Promise Land, and the land we survey is the length, breadth, depth and height of our Life in Christ , as He stretches us to the fullness by His life in us. Ephesians 3.

Do you know the hope of His Calling?
Have you been stretched lately? Do you have any stretch Marks? Do you bear in your body the Marks of the Lord Jesus? That’s the difference between head knowledge and the real thing.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/11/25 13:48
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi everyone,

Katy-did,

I was reading what you wrote here and I noticed this:

'To say that those who did not enter in were blind to these facts is silly. Why would they keep asking Moses, " Are you lost...do you really know the way?'

I could be wrong becuase I'm not sure what you were saying here, but the question seems similar to what the Jews asked Christ here:

"Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly."

- John chapter 10 verse 24(KJV)

And then the scripture says

"Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."

- John chapter 10 verses 25-26(KJV)

And then the scripture goes on to say:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [i]man[/i] pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave [i]them[/i] me, is greater than all; and no [i]man[/i] is able to pluck [i]them[/i] out of my Father's hand. I and [i]my[/i] Father are one."

- John chapter 10 verses 27-30(KJV)

I think that is a comforting thought, that no one can pluck them from His hand. And His Father is greater than all.

Chris

2007/11/25 14:42Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

I thought to mention here that it seems to me that there is a terrible danger in taking shots in the dark, and that is that we shoot people we didn't know were standing in the shadows.

I could be wrong, thought it worth mentioning anyway.

Chris

2007/11/25 14:49Profile

Re:

Good Morning ChrisJD,

Quote:
"Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly."

I believe he did, in John 8, before Abraham was I AM.

Quote:
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one."

Isn't that wonderful. It is interesting about those going to the promise land. "My sheep" happened to be a whole new generation. Only two, from the original group Joshua and Caleb were I guess " My Sheep".

But one thing we do know, once they crossed over, no one ran back to Egypt. No one wanted to go back and live in the desert either. The Land of Milk and Honey was beyond their wildest imagination. Of coarse they had to conquer the Land too...driving out all those "ites".

Joshua, a type of Christ (Jesus)led the way.

I will go before you and drive out from among you the "ites".

To me, a type of election people teach would be, that only certain people in Egypt would have put blood on the door post, ( God's Elect) and they would have found themselves translated immediately to the Promised Land through no faith, responsibility, or legs to follow on their own.

No learning to live from Faith to faith, as the Lord led the way. Yet we do find a story of someone who disobeyed, taking a spoil, that caused enormous grief to Israel, and to his family. The battle of Ai. Even there, the Lord did not give Joshua the command to go in the first place as he did previously in all the other victories!

So very much we can learn from these things.
My Sheep ***hear*** my voice.......

[u][b]and they follow me![/b][/u] we must never forget the last part, Hearers or doers? Only the doers are the true sheep. Jesus tells the apostles in Matthew 19….those who follow me into the regeneration will I ……………………………..! you read the rest. Doesn't sound like they were previously regenerated to follow does it? If so, no such comment would have been made.

Seems to me obedience of faith plays a part here…..*Obedience* of Faith.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/11/26 9:42

Re:

I so love this first one… I will make you ***fishers of men***.

Matthew 4:19
And he saith unto them, [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u], and I will make you fishers of men.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Matthew 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u], is not worthy of me.
Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u], in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mark 8:34
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Mark 10:21
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Luke 9:23
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Luke 18:22
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u] shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u]:

John 12:26
If any man serve me, let him [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u]; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 13:36
Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u]now; but thou shalt [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u] afterwards.

John 21:19
This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

Acts 12:8
And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and [u][i][b]*Follow Me*[/b][/i][/u].

1 Corinthians 11:1
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Paul gave his life unto death following Christ, to be one of the greatest FISHERS of Men!

Where did he fish? In the sea. Revelation tells us exactly about the ***sea***.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Don't you want to start fishing some out before it's too late?

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/11/26 13:56
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

"Don't you want to start fishing some out before it's too late?"

Katy, I wasn't sure, are you asking me this question or just in general?

2007/11/26 23:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy