Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Part 9 A Vision

~ set part from the world and thing called sin
" do not love this world or the things in the world if anyone loves this world the love of father is not in him" 1 JOhn 2:15
"but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God,and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood and your fingers with iniquity;your lips have spoken lies;your tongue mutters wickedness. "Isa 59:2-3
* own sin, makes us enemy with God
"I spread out my hands all the day to a rebellious people,who walk in a way that is not good,following their own devices; a people who provoke me to my face continually,sacrificing in gardensand making offerings on bricks;" Isa 65:2-3
"But they rebelled
and grieved his Holy Spirit;therefore he turned to be their enemy,and himself fought against them." Isa 63:10
"Now therefore hear this, you lover of pleasures,who sit securely,who say in your heart, I am, and there is no one besides me;I shall not sit as a widow or know the loss of children ..You felt secure in your wickedness,
you said, "No one sees me";your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
I am, and there is no one besides me." Isa 47:8,10
"Remember this and stand firm,recall it to mind, you transgressors, remember the former things of old;
for I am God, and there is no other;I am God, and there is none like me,"Isa 46:8-9
* Sin is huge! we are recall and repent
"You shall therefore keep all my statutes and all my rules and do them, that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out." Lev 20:22
~ No idols
"Has a nation changed its gods,even though they are no gods?But my people have changed their glory for that which does not profit.Be appalled, O heavens, at this;be shocked, be utterly desolate,declares the LORD," Jer 2"11-12
* we are to confess
"Only acknowledge your guilt,that you rebelled against the LORD your God and scattered your favors among foreigners under every green tree,and that you have not obeyed my voice,declares the LORD" Jer 3:13
* we are to cast them down
"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. "You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" Ex 20:2-4
"But Moses implored the LORD his God and said, "O LORD, why does your wrath burn hot against your people, whom you have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? Why should the Egyptians say, 'With evil intent did he bring them out, to kill them in the mountains and to consume them from the face of the earth'? Turn from your burning anger and relent from this disaster against your people. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, your servants, to whom you swore by your own self, and said to them, 'I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have promised I will give to your offspring, and they shall inherit it forever.'" 14And the LORD relented from the disaster that he had spoken of bringing on his people." Ex 32:11-14

2007/11/13 0:25Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Part 9 A Vision

"And as soon as he came near the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, Moses' anger burned hot, and he threw the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. 20He took the calf that they had made and burned it with fire and ground it to powder and scattered it on the water and made the people of Israel drink it."
*how do we feel when we see others worshiping idols?
* are we not pray on there behalf?
* this is America with our golden calf, are we not upset?
"All who fashion idols are nothing, and the things they delight in do not profit. Their witnesses neither see nor know, that they may be put to shame." Isa 44:9
"Assemble yourselves and come;draw near together,
you survivors of the nations!
They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols,and keep on praying to a godthat cannot save." Isa 45:20
* why come together when we are holding on to our idols?

“If united prayer is sweet to God, let us give Him MUCH of it. We
cannot make God happier than He is in reality, for He is the infinitely
happy God. Yet, if there is anything concerning which He expresses
satisfaction, let us abound in it. O church of God, cry day and night to
Him. If your voice, O spouse, is sweet in His ears, turn not away your
face and let not your voice be silent. But cry, and even in the night
watches, pour out your heart like water before the Lord God.”

“." The prayers of a saint are sweet, but the
prayers of saints are sweeter. United prayers possess the power of
harmony. In music there is melody in any distinct note, but we have all
recognized a peculiar charm in harmony. Now the prayers of one saint are
to God melody, but the intercessions of many are harmony, and to God
there is much that is pleasing in the harmony of His people's prayers.”

How sweet and dangerous to be in the presence of God. This what has been gripping me I pray I cry and weep. But sometimes I just pray. But have I went into the fearful and dangerous and holy presence of God? This is longing of my heart. That I just don’t come and pray. Oh I want to taken away by God. This has been the very cry of my heart. It is my deepest desire. “ Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD and when I saw it I fell on my face and I heard the voice of the speaking” Ezekiel 1:28

"I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" Then might be that I might see this sight of my Holy God, then might I say ..."Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!"

“Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin atoned for."
Wow is me this wicked sinner. The more I see Christ in his holiness the more I see my wickedness. What a amazing thing with when we get a little sight of God, through his word, when praying..

Also I have found that in the presence of God there is the fullness of joy.. What better place to be then with God. Oh we can talk about, bu doesn’t it show with our devotion to make time for him? So pray starts with the simple heart love of wanting to be with God.. If we struggle even maybe our love has grown cold and idols are hiding in the dark harden part of our hearts? Even in our weakness God can renew us and pour power out and make our love a new. How much do we want God it simply some down to what we hunger for, what we are willing to give up for the Cross. What are willing to give to pray? But we must have longing in our hearts? We must want God? We must be done with our ways? Oh how I wish this could be heard in each heart like a sword it would go forth and hit our hearts. That we love our God with all, mind, soul, heart. And come loving to talk and be with more then all lives joy.

2007/11/13 0:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy