SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Holy Spirit.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

Have you yet considered Isaiah prophesy given to King Ahaz?

"""Have you yet considered how Scripture refers to Melchizedek and the fourth person found in the furnace with Shadrack, Mishack, and Adbendago? "one like the Son of God"

Do you suppose that Melchizedek was there in the furnace?

((It does not say Melchizedek was in the furnace any where in scripture))

Your brother in Christ
Jeff"""

Why would we want to consider these when we have Jesus Christ unvailed. These have no life in them only a picture pointing to the Life in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:3-4 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

Those in the old testament are wonderful stories pertaining to how God dealt with Israel but they have nothing to do with the life of Christ which we now have in hand unvailed.

2 Corinthians 3:5-8 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather more glorious?

Our glory will never fade because it the Christ in us the Hope of Glory.

That which is the old is done away with that the new might exceed the old for a more glorious life that is available in Christ Jesus the Lord who is now our birthed again life.

2 Corinthians 3:9-11 For if the ministration of condemnation (old)be glory, much more doth the ministration of (new)righteousness exceed in glory. For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Who is our righteousness? 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Why run back into the old when the new is so much more glory in Christ which is Christ in you.

2 Corinthians 3:11-12 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious. Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

Take the Vail off your eyes and come to the unvailed heart of Christ life that is within you.

2 Corinthians 3:13-15 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

What is abolished? "For until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ."

This is now our glory. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

The old glory is done away with, behold the new.

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Have you considered the unvailed Christ this side of the Cross?

Christ worketh in me and you mightily: Phillip

2007/11/9 8:40Profile

Re:

Jeff and Wildbranch,

I'd like to ask you both a question based on YOUR believing Jesus Christ existed in the OT.

If He did, why didn't they recognize Him? Why did they (the Jews) find it blasphemy for Jesus to even say he was the Son of God, and by doing so was crucified?

Isn't part of the problem too that Jesus healed on the Sabbath, and didn't keep the Pharisees LAWS that far exceeded the ones God gave to Moses?

Did Jesus say we still live by "An eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth"? Or is Love and Forgiveness now the program?

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/11/9 9:06
wildbranch

Re:

Katy-did, you asked: "Jeff and Wildbranch,
I'd like to ask you both a question based on YOUR believing Jesus Christ existed in the OT."

Speaking for myself, I do not believe that Jesus Christ existed in the OT.

As for the "An eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth"........here I believe that Messiah came to "magnify the law and make it glorious" Is 42:21 I think the Pharisees had twisted the original justice taught in the Torah, and were using this teaching as a means of retaliation, and not true justice. Yeshua rebuked that. Today we still expect true and righteous justice to be handed out in our courts.

Thanks

2007/11/9 9:32Profile
wildbranch

Re:

Christinyou--------------Thanks for that posting. I absolutely believe that salvation is found by faith and trust in Yeshua alone, and that..."He blotted out the handwriting (5498) of ordinances that were against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross".

**ordinances: 5498 cheirographon; AV - handwriting 1; Definition: something handwritten; a legal document or bond; a note acknowledging money either deposited or lent. (i.e. the wages of sin, our death sentence).

I also believe that when we come to Yhwh through the only way, Yeshua Messiah, repent and turn away from sin, He will enable us by the power of the Holy Spirit to follow in His ways.
As the apostle John says: "If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him"
Also, he says in 1 John: "And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments...He who says "I know Him" but disobeys his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him....he who says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked" (obedience)

NT definition of 'sin':--------

-----1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.-----

*458 ~anomia~ iniquity 12, unrighteousness 1, transgress the law + 4160 1, transgression of the law 1; total 15. Definition: the condition of without law because ignorant of it or violating it contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness.

Here we see some examples of sin/lawlessness/iniquity mentioned in the NT with the word anomia (against the Law) is found in the Greek.

--Mat 7:23 Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work (anomia) to transgress the Law.

--Mt. 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which (anomia) transgress the Law, And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

--Mt. 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and (anomia) transgression of the law.

--Mt 24:12 And because (anomia) transgression of the law shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

--Ro. 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose (anomia) transgressions of the law are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

--Ro 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to (anomia) transgression of the law unto transgression of the law ; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

--2 Co. 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with (anomia) transgressions of the law ? and what communion hath light with darkness? 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yhwh, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

--2Th 2:7 For the mystery of the (anomia) transgression of the law doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.

--Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all (anomia) transgressions of the law, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

--Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated (anomia) transgressions of the law; therefore Yahweh, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

-Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their (anomia) transgression of the law will I remember no more.

--Heb 10:17 And their sins and (anomia) transgressions of the law will I remember no more.

Satan hates commandment keepers. Rev 12:17 says, "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of the God, and have the testimony of Yeshua Messiah".
Ps 19:7-8 "The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb
It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law" (Ps 119:126).

PS...Christinyou...........do you agree with those who have abolished the ten commandments from courtrooms and schools in North America?

2007/11/9 9:40Profile
wildbranch

Re:

Christinyou said:---------------quote: "(The law of Moses and the commandments written in stone, (10 commandments) kills and condemns. There is no salvation in them. They only bring us to Christ Gloriously to a better ministration of the Spirit in Christ Jesus who is born again in the believer to condemn and abolish all that interferes with the New Testament in The Blood of Christ.) .... The Law was done away at the Cross because it was fulfilled by One Man Jesus Christ fulfilling all the requirements God required, so man might be saved By Him that is birthed in us, Jesus Christ the Son of God.).....and also..........Of that which is abolished. Or rather, to be abolished, (tou katargoumenou;) whose nature, design, and intention it was that it should be abolished. It was never designed to be permanent; and Paul speaks of it here as a thing that was known and indisputable that the Mosaic institutions were designed to be abolished."...

Yeshua Messiah put it this way:
Matthew 5:17-19 - "Do not think that I came to annul (Strong's G#2647 - katalyo: throw down, abolish, destroy) the Torah or the Prophets; I did not come to annul, but to fulfill (Strong's G#4137 - pleroo: to fulfill, make full). Truly I say to you, until the heavens and the earth pass away, in no way shall one jot or tittle pass away from the Torah until all comes to pass. Whoever then shall break one of these commandments, even the least, and shall teach men to do so, shall be called least by the Kingdom of Heaven. But whoever does and teaches them, this one shall be called great by the Kingdom of Heaven."

Matthew 7:21-23 - "Not everyone who says to me, 'Master, master,' will enter into the kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who do the will of my Father in Heaven. Many will say to me in that day, 'Master, Master, did we not prophecy in your name, and in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many works of power?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, those working lawlessness (Strong's G#458: anomia - wickedness, lawlessness, i.e. violators of the Law, transgression of the law, unrighteousness)!'"

and again,

Matthew 13:37-43 - And answering he said to them, "The one sowing the good seed is the son of man. And the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; but the damel are the sons of the evil one. And the enemy who sowed them is the devil; and the harvest is the end of the age, and the angels are the reapers. Then as the damel is gathered and is consumed in the fire, so will it be in the end of this age. The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all the offenses, and those who practice lawlessness (Strong's G#458: anomia - wickedness, lawlessness, i.e. violation of the Law, transgression of the law, unrighteousness). And they will throw them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. The one having ears to hear, let him hear."

Isaiah 42:21 – Yhvh is delighted for his righteousness’ sake; he will magnify the Law and make it glorious.

Psalm 1:1-3 - Blessed is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the wicked; and has not stood in the way of sinners, and has not sat in the seat of scorners. But his delight is only in the Law of Yhvh, and he meditates in His Law day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivulets of water, which will give its fruit in it's season; and its leaf will not wither; and all which he does shall prosper. Amen!

2007/11/9 9:44Profile

Re:

Quote:
Matthew 7:21-23 - "Not everyone who says to me, 'Master, master,' will enter into the kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who do the will of my Father in Heaven. Many will say to me in that day, 'Master, Master, did we not prophecy in your name, and in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many works of power?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, those working lawlessness (Strong's G#458: anomia - wickedness, lawlessness, i.e. violators of the Law, transgression of the law, unrighteousness)!'"

Wild Branch, I hope you don't mind my responding to this statement.

My question to you is...

1st Corinthians 15:50-57 say that flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom. Can you tell me what Kingdom you are referring to in the passage from Matthew you quoted? ...and the differences between that verse and the one here?

1st Corinthians 15:

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

My second question is, Why do you refer to yourself as Wildbranch?

You speak as though you were part of the Natural Branches (Israel in the flesh) ..yet refer to yourself as a Wildbranch (Gentiles Grafted in).

Maybe I have totally misunderstood your
" Handle". If so, I do apologize.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did :-)

2007/11/9 11:33
wildbranch

Re:

Katy-did said to me----------"Wild Branch, I hope you don't mind my responding to this statement...Can you tell me what Kingdom you are referring to in the passage from Matthew you quoted? ...and the differences between that verse and the one here?

No probem Katy! ;-)

I believe that Messiah Yeshua is speaking about the Kingdom of God here..........His main message really was "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is near". I see is as the very same Kingdom being referred to by Paul, and see no difference at all.... those who are in the carnal, the flesh, who live in and willfully practice sin, shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. (even those who hypocritically are saying "Lord, Lord"...)

Sin and death no longer have power over those who have been redeemed, and the law cannot condemn them, as they walk in the light as the blood of Yeshua cleanses from all sin. HalleluYah!

One who is born of God can overcome the world!
"Death, where is thy sting? O grave where is thy victory?"...."By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments....And his commandments are not burdensome....For whoever is born of God overcomes the world by our faith in Yeshua, the son of God." (from 1 John 5)

Katy also asked---------"My second question is, Why do you refer to yourself as Wildbranch"

and along with-----------"Which Covenant are you under?"

Here is my reply---------

Katy, I believe that at one time I was....
"separated from Messiah, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and a stranger to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world...but now have been brought near through the blood of Messiah....no longer a stranger and sojourner, but a fellow citizen with the saints and members of the household of God.... Eph.2

I am a "wildbranch" :-P, and have been grafted in to the natural olive tree of Israel....."the Israelites, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship and the promises, to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race according to the flesh, the Messiah"...from Romans 9 + 11.

I believe I am under the [b]"Everlasting Covenant[/b]"...

"And I will establish my covenant between me and thee [Abraham] and thy seed after thee in their generations for an [b]everlasting covenant[/b], to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee." Genesis 17:7

Isai 24:1 "For Yhwh has spoken this word. The earth mourns and fades away, The world languishes and fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish. The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the [b]everlasting covenant[/b]. 6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men are left".

Jer 32:40:... "They shall be my people, and I will be their God; and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me always, for their own good and for the good of their children after them. I will make an [b]everlasting covenant[/b] with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from me"...

Likewise, the prophet declares in Jer 50:4-5: ..."In those days and at that time," declares Yhwh, "the sons of Israel will come, both they and the sons of Judah as well; they will go along weeping as they go, and it will be Yhwh their God they will seek. They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to Yhwh in an [b]everlasting covenant[/b] that will not be forgotten".

...and those who have come into the Everlasting Covenant, the promise is more than we could even hope for!..........

Isaiah 56...3-7 "Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely separate me from his people”; and let not the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.” For thus says the Lord: “To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant, I will give in my house and within my walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an [b]everlasting name[/b] that shall not be cut off. “And the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord, to minister to him, to love the name of Yahweh, and to be his servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant— these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.”

Hebrews 13:20 says:..."Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our master Yeshua, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the [b]eternal covenant[/b], equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in you that which is pleasing in his sight, through Yehsua Messiah; to who be the glory for ever and ever. Amen

“Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?... …For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah , of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood. Hebrews 7:11, 13-14

For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the Law.” Hebrews 7:12

The change in the Law came through the abolishing of the Levitical priesthood...no longer is the High Priest from the tribe of Levi, but the tribe of Judah. Yeshua fulfilled all the requirements of the sacrifices required, becoming himself a sacrifice...through faith in him we have our sins forgiven and the law is written on our heart, enabling us to love it and sincerely seek to walk in it.

Peace and love in Yeshua, the Messiah
(Jesus, the Anointed One)

2007/11/9 12:44Profile

Re:

Hello Again Wildbranch,

Thank you for your answer.

Referring to the Covenant"S" of Promise as stated in Ephesians, would you tell me what Covenant the ONE NEW MAN (The Church) is under.

Now, all the Covenants were made known to man:
Everlasting Covenant( still more to be fulfilled), Noah covenant, Palestinian Covenant, Old Covenant, Davidic Covenant, New Covenant. None of these were kept secret from the foundation of the world, But something was kept secret and revealed in these last days for us....The *Mystery* was kept secret....Or that which is ONE NEW MAN...(no longer Jew or Gentile, but a New Creature in Christ).

Ephesians 2
1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Why was the *Church* kept Secret?

Here, this is what I mean.

That Gentiles would be saved was not a Mystery. As God said to Abraham...In THEE shall ALL Nations of the world be blessed. no mystery here concerning the salvation of Gentiles.

But I 'm referring to this Mystery....that was kept secret...
Romans 16:24-26

24The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

25Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Love in Christ Jesus
Katy-Did

2007/11/9 13:49
wildbranch

Re:

Katy asked another question of me:
--Referring to the Covenant"S" of Promise as stated in Ephesians, would you tell me what Covenant the ONE NEW MAN (The Church) is under.--

Col 1:26-28: "Of this I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is, the [i]mystery[/i] which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the [i]glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Messiah in you, the hope of glory[/i].”

What had been unknown in previous generations prior to Paul’s writing this was not the existence of “the Church” as a separate group of elect. He specifies the mystery as “the Messiah in you, the hope of glory.”

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this [i]mystery[/i]—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in” (Romans 11:25).

In Ephesians 1:9 Paul tells us, “He made known to us the [i]mystery[/i] of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him.

The "Eternal Covenant" really encompasses all our Father's dealings with His people. It is carried from one generation to another, with promises made to various patriarchs of things that will be fulfilled in the fullness of time. Essentially, Yhwh wanted a people set apart unto Him. He chose Abraham and gave him a clue of the 'mystery' that would be revealed in time.....'a ram, caught in the thicket'. On and on he led the Hebrew people, He dealt with them and tried to make them a "peculiar people unto Him". .....eventually the tribe of Judah produced the "One" who gave himself as a ransom for all, the mystery hid from the foundation of the world, now manifest unto all.

Remember, for the first 10yrs, the believers on Messiah were entirely Jewish....Cornelius was the first gentile convert. The followers of Messiah were now a mixed group- Jews and Gentiles- both being rejected from their former establishments. They came together under Messiah as "one new man"...........Messiah is our head, he is leading us on the highway to Zion.........therefore the redeemed of the LORD will return, and come with singing, unto Zion, and everlasting joy shall be upon their heads!....

The 'mystery' hidden was "Messiah (Christ, the Anointed One) in you, the hope of glory"....

So the "one new man" is under the Everlasting Covenant, the all encompassing Promise of the Father to have a people of His own. We have the privilege of being grafted in through the living way that Messiah opened for us..............the banquet has been set, and those who were on the invitation list have not shown up.........He went looking in the highways and byways, and found us, willing to forsake all and enter into that banqueting hall.... Praise be unto God through Yeshua the Messiah! ....the covenants are now for us too, because as Ruth, we have said- "Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.

Katy-did------------what is your understanding of it all, if I may ask?

Thanks!

2007/11/9 16:26Profile

Re:

Wildbranch,

Do you also believe when the fulness of the Gentiles come in, God will turn back again to Israel.....sending a deliver and all Israel will be saved? or do you believe God is now finished with Israel? Romans 9-11

Also those entering into the 1000 year Kingdom Reign, those who live during the tribulation period...still alive...still flesh and blood humans, are they part of the *Mystery*---Christ in you? Will they be under the same Law of *Grace* during that time as we are now? In other words, will they be able to say..."I am crucified with Christ"? Or will the Kingdom on earth be under different rules? you know, being ruled with an iron fist? Will you be there at that time? What will your standing be? Reigning and ruling with Christ?

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/11/9 16:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy