SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Strange Sounds from the Pretribulational Camp -brayley

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
PosterThread
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Brother Ironman,

Maybe I was misunderstood. Everything God does is just. I was just saying that the vials are a distinct type of wrath from the other kind of wrath we are promised not to suffer. Yes, I believe with you that the Church will be preserved through the tribulation and also don't understand why pretribulationists can't see that.

The day of the Lord is the day Jesus returns to earth and everything that belongs to that day. This seems so very clear in Scripture, because every description of the day of the Lord meets the description of Christ's return.

Blessings brother,
-Eli

2007/7/16 0:01Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Eli

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved. AMEN.

indeed i had misunderstood you, thanks for clearing that up. you know bro, it seems to me the scripture makes it plain the Return of Christ is not secret...then there are the saints who come through the trib as mentioned in the Revelation...i'm not sure why pre-tribbers can't see God preserving the Church through it all. i feel i'd much rather be purged thoroughly during the trib and be numbered in the saints who washed their robes in the Blood, than to be surprised at the Bema Seat...

thanks for clearing up the meaning of the day of the Lord bro

Grace and Peace be ours in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

2007/7/16 14:49Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Quote:
indeed i had misunderstood you, thanks for clearing that up. you know bro, it seems to me the scripture makes it plain the Return of Christ is not secret...then there are the saints who come through the trib as mentioned in the Revelation...i'm not sure why pre-tribbers can't see God preserving the Church through it all. i feel i'd much rather be purged thoroughly during the trib and be numbered in the saints who washed their robes in the Blood, than to be surprised at the Bema Seat...

Amen.

2007/7/16 19:29Profile

Re:

Thank you brother Eli and you all for this thread.

I WANNA GO HOME ~ WHAAAAAAH !

Our Blessed Hope Always Cheers me UP!

Thanks again :-D

2007/7/16 23:33

Re: LORD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

LORD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

LORD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

Until He Comes ~
Adios! = Go with GOD!

2007/7/21 16:04

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.