SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Kenneth Hagin & Copeland - Holy Laughter (Video)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Anyways, I can't get audio or video on this thing, so could someone tell me if this video this thread is about is the #2 on this list here ....

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/word-faith.html#khagin--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenneth Hagin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Plagiarism, Kenyon And Links To Word-Faith Unknown Compiler, 1995 Essek William Kenyon plagiarized Kenneth E. Hagin, Sr. and held to virtually the same Word-Faith teachings. These are two men who were influences on the current Toronto "Blessing"/Brownsville "Revival" phenomenon.

(2) Kenneth Hagin - Serpant Power at The Interactive Bible, 1998
For an clear picture of one of the main influences of the Third Wave, take a real video and audio visit to RHEMA where Kenneth Hagin and Kenneth Copeland balspheme God, laugh demonically, roll around on the floor, hiss like snakes, make animal noises, and tell people that the disciples were drunk at Pentecost. This sickening display is also available on video from Paw Creek Ministries.

(3) Kenneth Hagin - False Prophet by Rev. Robert S. Liichow, 1998 "Mr. Hagin has long been touted as a prophet by many within the charismatic movement for years. Without a doubt, all people within the Word of Faith Movement look to Mr. Hagin as a genuine prophet of God. The facts seem to indicate otherwise! Here are three examples of Hagin's prophetic ability - all of which failed to come to pass."

(4) Kenneth Hagin - Another Failed Prophesy by Contenders, 1999 "Another Failed Prophecy! Kenneth Hagin Prophecy For October In July Kenneth Hagin issued a prophecy which indicates that the great revival everyone has been waiting for will begin in October after "that which has hindered shall be taken out of the way." Does this mean the removal of the critics, the rapture of the church, the "cleansing" that New Agers have spoken of? You decide."

(5) The Counterfeit Dreams and Visions of "Prophet" Kenneth Hagin by Rev. Robert Liichow, Discernment Ministry International, 1998
"Kenneth E. Hagin is the acknowledged "father" of the modern Word of Faith Movement and is viewed by charismatic Christians globally as a true prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ. Kenneth Hagin has been active in ministry since the late 1930's and worked around the fringes of the Pentecostal healing revival of the 1940's through late 1950's.

(6) Word-Faith Founder Kenneth Hagin Sr. Dies 9/23/03 by Sandy Simpson, 9/03
Hagin is responsible for bringing the cult of Word-Faith into mainstream Christianity, while most Christian leaders stood by and let it happen. This is why we are plagued by his followers like Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Rodney Howard-Browne, Creflo Dollar and thousands of others today.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/7/13 1:09Profile
Lotis

Re:

I love you all so much. You don't like the laughing, ok. I still love you. I'm not going to hell because God made me laugh, if these people are going to hell because a devil made them laugh, lets go talk to them, rather than rip each other apart. I feel so in love right now with Jesus, that I can say, perhaps you are right about this video, I don't know, I wasn't there. Lets start loving each other and loving deceived people, rather than taking each others posts apart sentence by sentence and pointing out whats wrong. We can't agree, oh well, lets back down and give each other a hug, I'll go first. *Hugs you all*

2007/7/13 1:16Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
Anyways, I can't get audio or video on this thing, so could someone tell me if this video this thread is about is the #2 on this list here ....

You can get the video from [url=http://www.prozoretz.bg/Kennet_Hagin.wmv]here[/url].

Quote:
I love you all so much. You don't like the laughing, ok. I still love you. I'm not going to hell because God made me laugh, if these people are going to hell because a devil made them laugh, lets go talk to them, rather than rip each other apart. I feel so in love right now with Jesus, that I can say, perhaps you are right about this video, I don't know, I wasn't there. Lets start loving each other and loving deceived people, rather than taking each others posts apart sentence by sentence and pointing out whats wrong. We can't agree, oh well, lets back down and give each other a hug, I'll go first. *Hugs you all*

Hey brother John (Lotis), thank you for the hugs, but we must be aware, real love is not some emotional outpourings. Real love goes with truth.
These are very serious things brother, many of these practicies are burnt out of hell itself. We desperately need prophets of God with spirit of discernment to preach the truth! And of course we like laughing, but we are talking here about deathly serious matters on which we need right understanding and support from the Scriptures. These are not simply matters on which we can say "we just don't agree". These men pleasing preachings and practices are different from the authentic Christianity like the hell and heaven.

I thank God for the watchmen like brother David, here you can watch preaching about these strange things:

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VgYtobeizJw&mode=related&search=]David Wilkerson on "Holy" Laughter[/url]

Please watch this!

2007/7/13 1:43Profile

Re:

Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote:

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VgYtobeizJw&mode=related&search=]David Wilkerson on "Holy" Laughter[/url]

Please watch this!

I have heard Kathryn Kuhlman acknowledge Holy Laughter,

[url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID0911.mp3]Baptism in the Holy Spirit[/url]

This woman had a love for Souls.
A love for Jesus, and far greater level of the Holy Spirit in her meetings than Wilkerson. No offense, I see what Wilkerson was saying, but that is just one case of Holy Laughter. Should you call all holy laughter bad for the extreme case? I feel your placing the Holy Spirit in a Box. This cannot be done, and I pray the Holy Spirit himself convict you all in these matters. I feel sorry for you all.

2007/7/13 6:32
seanjol

Charleston, SC

Re:

Quote:
I feel your placing the Holy Spirit in a Box.

Is making sure that what the Holy Spirit does is in accordance to the written word putting Him in a box? This is a statement that most cults use. Jesus said " I can do nothing of myself. I do the will of my Father."

Paul wrote to the Corinthian churches about their excesses "in the Spirit." Was he putting the Holy Spirit in a box then as well, even under inspiration?

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

No, examining a "movement" of the Spirit and lining it up to scripture is not putting the Holy Spirit in a box is following the Holy Spirit inspired word of God by rightly dividing the word of truth.

Saying that you feel sorry for us all who won't agree with "holy laughtera" is somewhat sanctimonious.

ce4 wrote:
Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote:

Please watch this!

I have heard Kathryn Kuhlman acknowledge Holy Laughter,

[url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID0911.mp3]Baptism in the Holy Spirit[/url]

This woman had a love for Souls.
A love for Jesus, and far greater level of the Holy Spirit in her meetings than Wilkerson. No offense, I see what Wilkerson was saying, but that is just one case of Holy Laughter. Should you call all holy laughter bad for the extreme case? I feel your placing the Holy Spirit in a Box. This cannot be done, and I pray the Holy Spirit himself convict you all in these matters. I feel sorry for you all.

2007/7/13 8:07Profile

Re:

Quote:

ce4 wrote:
Mat 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

This scripture is why the body of believers as a whole are so ineffective. No unity at all.
Man is imperfect, God is perfect.

Light cannot have true fellowship with darkness. The issue isn't one of unity or disunity among Christians but of dividing rightly between that which is of God and that which is not.

What was God's (and Moses') reaction when the people (HIS people) danced around the Golden Calf?

Nothing wrong with singing, dancing, rejoicing, but which god are we truly worshipping when we do so?

In other words, which god was REALLY being honoured in that video?

THAT is the issue!

Jeannette

2007/7/13 9:45
_M2_

Re:

Quote Real love goes with truth.

Ce4 this is correct and you should heed to it, I never met someone more Sensitive, God fearing and full of the Holy ghost then Katheryn Khulman, and let us not forget Benny Hinn.

In any case I will watch the video, and judge it for myself.

Question is after the laughter what do you do? You do what God has called you to do?

Quote “The Lordl loves us”
It’s not about the lord loving you. I don’t know, let me see if I can break this down for you.

John 21: 15-19

After breakfast Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more then these?”

“Yes Lord”, Peter replied, “you know I love you”.

“Then feed my lambs,” Jesus told him.
Jesus repeated the question: “Simon son
of John, do you love me?”

“Yes, Lord,” Peter said, “you know I love
you.”

“then take care of my sheep,” Jesus said.
Once more he asked him, “Simon son of
John, do you love me?”
Peter was grieved that Jesus asked the question a third time.
He said, “Lord, you know everything.
You know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Then feed my sheep. The truth is, when you were young, you were able to do as you liked and go wherever you wanted to. But when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and others will direct you and take you where you don’t want to go.”

Jesus said this to let him know what kind of death he would die to glorify God.
Then Jesus told him, “Follow me”.

……..(Smile)……..

I caught a glimpse of your smile once, and was impressed at that. The problem is that you didn’t know who you were smiling at. God has a way of doing this you know bringing smiles together in a Discering Spiritual kind of way, Oh I don’t know, I don’t know perhaps you can callit Purpose//Destiny in the Kingdom of God with Power flowing in the Unction of the Holy Spirit with Miracles, Signs, and Wonders following.

You know feeding them the Word, calling those things that are not as though they were, as though they are, as though they are going to be, you get the picture.

James 1:20 Your anger can never make things right in God’s sight.

James 2:15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who needs food or clothing, and you say,
”Well, good-bye and God bless you; stay warm and eat well” but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do?
So you see, it isn’t enough just to have faith. Faith that doesn’t show itself by good deeds is not faith at all – it is dead and useless.
Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deed.” I say, “I can’t see your faith if you don’t have good deeds, but I show you my faith through my good deeds.”

Who told you that you need to give your money to a pastor, who told you that? Give your money to the poor, sell all that you have and give your money to the poor. The next time that you are in Church try asking the Holy Spirit living inside of you who in the church has a need and help meet that need, go up to them and love them by your deeds and watch the heavens open with a witness “WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT” “Well done”. Then tell me if Revival does not breakforth.

I am no longer there, so do what you need to do it takes a willing heart out of (Free Will) a willing heart coming together in unity can accomplish a lot, Great Exploits can come out of this for the Kingdom of God, nations can be touched all over the World with a Witness that Jesus is alive, that he is able and willing being the same yesterday, today and forever more.

……..Smile…….. and you didn’t know who you were smiling at.

When I was Hungry you gave me nothing to eat
When I was Thirsty you gave me nothing to drink,

The disciples asked Jesus, "Lord, when did we see you Hungry and When did we see you thirsty? The Lord Jesus replied, when you do this for the least of them you are doing it as unto me.

2007/7/13 12:34Profile
_M2_

Re:

Please, do not misunderstand me nor my zeal and be merciful when judging me if and only if the Lord leads you in that direction with mercy.

2007/7/13 12:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy