SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Something Horrible

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

IRONMAN wrote:
sis Jeannette Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose BLood we are Saved.AMEN.

the dream which you had brings to mind a dream which i was given which is yet fresh in my mind since it was last week. i couldn't make heads or tails of it till last sunday when i shared it with bro Rahman whom our Lord used to bring the iterpretation of it. i shall share it here as a testimony that i bear witness to what our Lord showed you in your own dream.

i couldn't find where i had written it down originally but our Lord brought it to rememberance with some more details which i had missed in the initial writing down of it so it's all good. may our Lord minister to us through this. AMEN.

[b]8/9/07
Today i woke up from a dream which i had which was very vivid. In the dream, i saw a family of 5, the parents and 3 children and they were picnicking in a clearing. The children were all boys, the older 2 perhaps 10 and 11 and the younger a toddler. Now there appeared 3 huge male lions and they walked around the family. The lion is tied to God in a unique manner as it is in one of Christ’s Titles; however i knew instantly that these lions were not affiliated with God but meant harm. i began to scream at the family to get away while there was yet time but i was ignored. The parents were busy eating and chatting away not paying too much mind to the children. The 3 became bold and began to play with the lions. The toddler had a rope which he would throw at the lions and hey would play with it and bring it back to him. Then he began to taunt the lions and hit them with the rope. He didn’t know any better and the older kids didn’t seem to try to keep him away from the lions. Then one of the lions got hold of the rope and began to pull the toddler away from the family. Nobody seemed to care, they looked but did nothing. Then i saw a horrific sight, the 3 lions began to tear the toddler to pieces among themselves. Not an eyelid was batted. At this stage i had been calling out for some time to no avail. Then i got into the family’s van and began to drive it around to them to get them. There was a fence between us so i drove a long it for a while to get to a gate and i had a hard time turning the wheel and getting the van in the right position to go through the gate because the gate was narrow. i hoped to scare the lions away and then get the family on the van. The lions ran off afraid and i got to the family and reluctantly they got on the van and we drove off. i woke up with my heart pounding. This doesn’t happen often at all and i pray God reveal the meaning of this to me.
[/b]

the interpretation:

[b]
8/12/07
Then i told bro Rahman about the dreams i had. Now the one which our Lord interpreted was the one about the family picnicking among the lions. Now the family is the Church. The father, (the pastorate) the mother and 3 children being successively older in the faith, the toddler being the youngest and not knowing the danger around him, this was the Church. My trying to get their attention and being ignored is symbolic of the watchmen of God warning the Church of the peril around her. The lions are the devil and his minions, prowling, merciless and vicious. The toddler, who knew no better, began to play with the lions and taunt them. The other 2 played with the lions but then when the lions began to pull the toddler away on the rope, they didn’t help. The parents paid this all no mind. The lions tore that toddler to pieces, that toddler represents the babes in Christ who are left to fend for themselves by those of us who are older in the Lord. The struggle to get the van close to the family and rescue them represents the difficulty in getting the Church back on track but getting them in the van speaks of the Victory we have as the Church despite our slumber. Praise our Lord for what He has done. AMEN.[/b]

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

Hi Bro Ironman

I'm deliberately not reading the interpretation above, so that this will be confirmation.

I'm not sure what the van represents...

The family are the family of God, or any grouping of God's people, including SI.
The parents are the mature believers, especially the leaders.

The children are the younger ones. The youngest represents those who are "babes in Christ", the innocent and the vulnerable.

These last are the ones who will come under the greatest Enemy attack if those "in charge" are not vigilant to warn and protect them. Unless we older ones protect, and "watch over the flock" they will be spiritually torn in pieces.

When Israel came out of Egypt, Amalek came and attacked the stragglers and the weak.

The lions represent the same spirit that drove Amalek.

Yet, as with Amalek, Joshua prevails (same name as Jesus!) Even if the leaders fail the Lord HIMSELF will come and care for His flock. And He will punish those unfaithful shepherds.

This last part wasn't in the dream, but it is truth all the same.

Read Ezekiel 34.

Praise the Lord, Bro Ironman, that you have a shepherd heart to warn and to rescue the flock. You are not alone, the Lord is with you, and is your strength. He enabled you in that group you saw in your dream. Even though one perished, yet the others were rescued from the lion's mouth.

Yours in the Lord Jesus

Jeannette

2007/8/16 14:16

Re:

The narrow gate through which you could hardly enter, is also symbolic.

Mt 7:14 [i][b]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/b][/i]

Mt 18:4 [i][b]Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.[/i][/b]

Mt 23:12 [i][b]And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted[/i][/b]

Jeannette

2007/8/16 14:50

Re:

Quote:

LittleGift wrote:
The narrow gate through which you could hardly enter, is also symbolic.

Mt 7:14 [i][b]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/b][/i]

Mt 18:4 [i][b]Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.[/i][/b]

Mt 23:12 [i][b]And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted[/i][/b]

And this strait gate and narrow way is also the only way to function in a true Holy Spirit ministry. It is the only way, when "self" is dealt with and HE gets all the glory.

For He will not give His glory to another.

Blessings

Jeannette

2007/8/16 14:55
Talkn2u

Re:

Yes, Pastorfrin...we should be in deep travail...and if we have lost the burden to intercede for the Bride of Christ then we need to ask God to once again give us His Heart...

2007/8/17 3:05Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Praise be to our Lord and God.AMEN.

sis Jeannette

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

sis indeed the interpretation you gave was dead on. in fact earlier today i received and email from a dear brother in Zimbabwe to whom our Lord had given the meaning of the dream and it lines up with what bro Rahman and i concluded by His Grace, and also what our Lord showed you. if the truth be told, i had no idea what to make of it until God said through bro Rahman that thee father represented the pastors not looking out for the children but being preoccupied with other things. After that, it was as though Heaven opened and a gush or torrent of Revelation was poured out on me in that moment and it all became clear.

i read Ezekiel 34 and it is indeed an indictment written by God Himself against the shepherds of his flocks, his pastors which have not tended to the flocks as they ought and the result is some being devoured, chased away, hurt, diseased while they are fattened. let us pray for Mercy for these which God has appointed over us and hold them up in prayer that they and we ourselves may be made right with God. May our Lord reconcile us to Himself and by so doing reconcile us to one another.AMEN.

i bless God for what He has done in me for i would not have tried to do anything except He unctioned me to do so. When i woke up my heart was indeed pounding and i was quite agitated in my spirit because of the urgency of what i had been shown. Indeed sis what you have seen is our Lord's Own Heart for His people for my heart, wretched as it is couldn't do such. i bless God for giving me a new one! one of the things we bear as watchmen is the scourn, ridicule and disdain of our brethren sometimes. We expect it from the world but when it comes from the brethren, it is especially painful, if even we are hurt, how much more is our Lord hurting over this because it is not us who are being rejected by his people but it is Him.sometimes in an ironic twist (which God seems to like), the world is more receptive than the saints... May our Lord open our eyes!AMEN.

Well sis herewith is what i received from my dear brother in Zimbabwe:

[b]Greetings to you all,looking at Farai's account of the dream i would like to share my view of it.It seems as though the lions are forces of darkness as he rightly put for the word says the "devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour". Now this family to me may seem to be members of the body like a fellowship. The parents being the elders or those placed in charge of the flock.The children being the baby christians in the varying gowth stage as depicted by their ages.The demonic forces were looking for an opportunity to devour one of the family members.The word says the devil came to steal, kill and destroy.The negligence of the parents reflects the negligence of the mature christians towards the baby christians, the mature ones focusing on themselves in stead of constantly shepherding the little ones as shepherds.The eating and chatting reflects the current situation of the church busy concerned about themselves and lusts of this world not paying attention much to the things of God, for love does not seek self.

If the baby christians are neglected and not followed through they tend to get misled and stray from the right path.This may result in playing around sin, just thinking that it won't harm them much, thinking that it would really be a problem to do a liitle bit of thi and that.When you indulge in sin and you don't see and immediate response of conviction coming, you get bolder and begin to sink more in your sin as representd by the children getting bolder towards the lions.Those still maturing in the Lord tend to rely on their own strength instead of the Lord's to deal witth certain matters and issues of sin as depicted by the child taunting the lions and hitting them.However its only through the Lord that we have victory over the enemy and sin.

The other brothers could not do much as thay were also misled and in the dark, but the expense wa at the young one as the dream shows unfortunately.Farai represents the christians whom the Lord has opened their eyes to the work of the enemy, for it only takes sprirtual eyes opened by the Lord to see the works of the enemy , for the natuaral man does not understand the things of the spirit as depicted by the word "The i saw a horific sight.....

Farai getting into the family van may depict him now having to use thier own defence or protection.Thier ears were blocked from hearing as they focused on them self, when you focus on self you block hearing from the Lord as i have learnt.The fence depictd a seperation probably to be a spiritual aspect, of being in different spheres.The narrow gate reminds me of what the Lord said narrow is the way that leads to life. Whan we help our fellow brothers we are acting in love, for the Lord says we should bear each others burdens, the enemay cannot stand the love of God.The family's reluctance shows a problem in the body where we don't appreciate the Lord's work in other servants , not knowing that it for our own good, as the lord reaches out to us through others.The lords works through men.Farai waking up shows that it was a Holy Spirit inspired dream and His presence was strong around Him.

This what i have to share with you all, i believe interpretation is not limited to one way, the lord reveals to each of us something that when we join and share we walk in unity, as the body should.
[/b]

may our Lord open our understanding and be for us whatever is required to play our part in the rectifying of this situation.AMEN.

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/8/17 4:48Profile
pastorfrin

Re: God's Heart

Talkn2u

Quote:
Yes, Pastorfrin...we should be in deep travail...and if we have lost the burden to intercede for the Bride of Christ then we need to ask God to once again give us His Heart...

Could this be part of the ‘Something Horrible’? By no longer having a burden for one another because we are obsessed with pleasing ourselves.
When we spend all our time and energy seeking the things that we think, make us happy, we automatically neglect the needs of others, but it is ministering to the needs of others that comes from the heart of God. The more we please self the less we even think of others, and thus the less we communicate with God. Here we have the ‘Great Falling Away’, people who call themselves Christians, so wrapped up in self that they no longer know or care about the heart of God, and what is the heart of God.

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Instead, in the last days we have this:

2 Tim. 3:1-5
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Which has led to this:

2 Tim. 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Having God’s heart will cause us to:
2 Tim. 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Tim. 3:16-4:2
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
[4:1] I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; [2] Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

This will help keep us from loosing the heart of God, and yes Sister, we must pray, pray and then pray some more.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/8/17 11:23Profile

Re:

pastorfrin wrote:
Several nights ago I awoke from a sound sleep overwhelmed with the feeling of pending disaster; as I was laying there I also noticed a strong presence of the Lord.
I said: Lord something horrible is going to happen isn’t it! He spoke these words; “Fear not for I am with you.” I said thank you Lord and went back to sleep. Every since this happened it has been weighing upon my mind that I should share this so now I have.
Has anyone else had a similar experience recently?

A couple of weeks ago I awoke in the middle of the night and was given a chapter in the Old Testament, Ezekiel 33. I would not say it was in an audible. I was given no verse selection, just Ezekiel 33. Only one other time in my life that this has happpened to me in the night while sleeping. This was about 4 years ago and then it was Jeremiah 1:1-17, I got up in the middle of the night and wrote the book, chapter and verses down and read it the next morning. A couple of weeks ago when I got Ezekiel 33, the next morning as my wife and I were having coffee and trying to get awake enough for conversation, I suddenly remembered it and when it came to my mind in my sleep that I has a thought I need to get out of bed and write it down for fear of forgeting it, but I did not get up or write but I remembered it. I ask my wife, "do you have any idea what message or messages are conveyed in Ezekiel 33". She said no why do you ask, I told her that it came to my mind as I was awaken in the night and it shocked me that I remembered the location without writing it down. She got her Bible and read it aloud. Now it is everyone elses turn to comment after they read Ezekiel 33. I had no idea what it said until she read it. My knowledge has increased greatly in recent years, but not to the degree of knowing the location of much that do I know without doing a search with my Bible software. Comments Please.

[i][color=0000FF]edit on 08/18/07 This message in Ezek 33 gives instuctions to warn the all people to flee from wickedness. It is a call of responsibility to the believers in the urgency to speak to the lost and also to the saved, through the WORD to encourage other believers to live a holy life pleasing to God to offer there bodies a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing for that is our reasonable service. Not in profection but with help of the Holy Spirit giving power to the want-to in the heart of flesh that was previously stone. Exekiel 33 really doesn't sound as if the contents and instructions therein are optional, if we are christians and are walking in the Spirit.[/color][/i]

2007/8/18 17:07
FreebyWord

Re: Something Horrible

I post the following not to alarm you but to warn you to prepare, most especially to get right with the Lord.

A brother in the Lord, Benjamin Baruch, had a dream (documented by military analyst Jeff Nyquist at the link below) the summer of 2001 in which God showed him America would be attacked by American and United Airlines. I won't belabor it, you can read the account by the military analyst at the link below.

Baruch on August 9 2007, two weeks ago, had a waking vision in which he saw a sign on the wall of his room that read:

FIVE WEEKS
TO THE
DESTRUCTION
OF THE
FORTRESS
OF
IMAGINATION

What makes this waking vision even more significant is his waking vision follows a dream he had a month ago, July 19 2007, in which he witnessed a "ground nuke" ignited in one of America's largest cities.

Five weeks from the morning of the vision is September 13, Rash hashanah, the Jewish high holy day that marks the beginning of the Jewish New Year, celebrated on the first and second days of Tishri by Orthodox and Conservative Jews and only on the first day by Reform Jews.

http://thedayofthelordisathand.com/testimonials/nyquist.htm

2007/8/20 13:14Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

Quote:
I post the following not to alarm you but to warn you to prepare, most especially to get right with the Lord.

Is this not the reason the Lord said many times,
Watch and to be ready.

Matthew 24:25
Behold, I have told you before.

He has told us that we should and would watch and be ready, but, for anyone that is not, I would not wait until the 12th of Sept. to think about it, for it just may be To Late!

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/8/23 19:48Profile
Talkn2u

Re:

Pastorfrin...
I have so looked forward to September...because I realized that God has done monumental life changing things in my life, in septembers...I never realized it until last year.

I sat thru a study of the Jewish Holy Days during that time; and there is such beautiful significance...

But today, in reading this post, is the first I have heard of what I am now reading...re: Sept 12th.

I just returned from the military base where my son is stationed...and in looking at photos from his deployment to Iraq, my awareness went up at the sight of a picture of an exploded missile, that was laying on the ground...it is just as the one I had seen in my dream...that I mentioned early on in this thread.

I am not the least bit fearful...but I am very much on alert in my spirit...

I am going to click on to the link that is suggested in this thread...

And YES, you said it so clearly...the loss of burden to pray over the Bride of Christ is a part of the Something Horrible.

Bonnie

2007/8/23 20:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy