SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Joyce Meyor

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
I shall probably forget, but its good to be informed! Now and again I feel a gentle reminder to you Americans is needed, that the USA isn't the only nation on the planet.

You're kidding me... is this true? I always thought it was us, and everybody else. LOL

Seen a lot of the world. You're right, we do get that mentality. Probably because this is the greatest place to live. :-)

Krispy

2007/6/12 9:14

Re:

For those who have not yet heard this audio compilation of the satanic teachings of joyce meyer please check it out...

[url=http://freecdtracts.com/comps/carter_conlin_vs_joyce_meyer.mp3]Escaping the theology of Babylon[/url]

In Christ - Jim

2007/6/12 11:15

Re:

Would anyone happen to know who it is that's singing that beautiful and soft song at the end of this compilation ? If so I would like to find it for download and to burn on CD. If anyone knows who he is and what the name of the song is and where I might get this song for possibly free download to burn, please PM me or respond to this thread. Would be very appreciative.

Thank you,

Brother Julian

2007/6/12 12:27

Re:

Brother Julian-

The song is "Rich young Ruler" by Derek Webb. He made the whole CD avaialable at FreeDerekWebb.com but I think that promotion has ended.

in Christ - Jim

2007/6/12 12:32
repentcanada

Re: Joyce Meyor

I love what Poonen says, "I'll tell you what you need...you need more RIGHTEOUSNESS!!"

These prosperity preachers are deceived to the fullest.

2007/6/12 13:05Profile

Re:

I did find this, if anyone is interested. Beautiful song.

Derek Webb Rich Young Ruler Lyrics

(vs. 1)
poverty is so hard to see
when it’s only on your tv and twenty miles across town
where we’re all living so good
that we moved out of Jesus’ neighborhood
where he’s hungry and not feeling so good
from going through our trash
he says, more than just your cash and coin
i want your time, i want your voice
i want the things you just can’t give me

(vs. 2)
so what must we do
here in the west we want to follow you
we speak the language and we keep all the rules
even a few we made up
come on and follow me
but sell your house, sell your suv
sell your stocks, sell your security
and give it to the poor
what is this, hey what’s the deal
i don’t sleep around and i don’t steal
i want the things you just can’t give me

(bridge)
because what you do to the least of these
my brother’s, you have done it to me
because i want the things you just can’t give me

Brother Julian

2007/6/12 13:06

Re:

jimdied2sin:

Quote:
The song is "Rich young Ruler" by Derek Webb. He made the whole CD avaialable at FreeDerekWebb.com but I think that promotion has ended.

Thank you brother,

Brother Julian

2007/6/12 13:24
Sentry

West Monroe, Louisiana

Re: Joyce Meyor

I'm sure I'll get blasted for this...but whatever.

Here goes...

He who is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her. John 8:7

I'm not particular fond of her...and I'm NOT for the Word of Faith teachings...

BUT...

I don't know how to say it...but a lot of these comments just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

For what it's worth, I know of someone that was in prison, who was very much touched by her prison ministry.

Also worth noting:
some of the Teen Challenge centers use her book: "Battlefield of the Mind".

Again, I'm not trying to get into this debate...just my two cents worth, I've got better things to do with my time.

God bless

2007/6/13 15:30Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i listened to that comp, if that womens voice is Joyce mayer? then we should pray for her.

She is totally wrong in her understanding on who
God is, i should probably listen to more from her, but the statements she makes is just soooo..... wrong

quote:
you can be selfish all your life and go to heaven.

what bible verse is that?

2007/6/13 15:42Profile
Psalm73

Arkansas

Re:

Yea, this Christian cross carrying submitted leader who refuses those who shalbe abased (or brought low).
Hmm, did you all say that I am a deceiver and a sinner, and a heritick (tyndale says makerofsects). Isn't the word of faith just another sect, where those who have not the sprete of God are none of his, preach that lucre is godlinesse?
Thus saith the Lord; ye would plead with me, yet you all are but sinners?
We need to be warned that whosover doth not take the commandments of Paul as the commaundmentes of the Lord Iesus Christ, is subverted and sinneth.
Doth the sprete of God ignore this; (I usually use simple straight forward quotations of the 1526 Tyndale/Roye N.T
2 Thesa 3:6-14 ¶ We require you brethren in the name of our Lord Iesu Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh inordinately, and not after the institution which ye received of us.
7 Ye yourselves know how ye ought to counterfeit us: For we behaved not ourselves inordinately among you.
8 Neither took we bread of any man for nought: but wrought with labour and travail night and day, because we would not be grievous to any of you:
9 not but that we had authority: but to make ourselves an ensample unto you, to counterfeit us.
10 For when we were with you, this we warned you of, that if there were any which would not work, that the same should not eat.
11 We have heard say no doubt that there are some which walk among you inordinately, and work not at all, but are busybodies.
12 Them that are such, we command and exhort in the name of our Lord Iesu Christ, that they work with quietness, and eat their bread.
13 Brethren be not weary in well doing.
14 If any man obey not our sayings, send us word of him by a letter: and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed:
15 And count him not as an enemy: but warn him as a brother.

All men shalbe iudged accordynge to works, and by thy wordes thoushaltbe iustified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
I am warned to escape decpetion, yet I am told to ignore 1 Cor 14:34 at the very least,
Women should be modestly appareled, letting it be the hidden man of the heart, whyche is a thinge most put by

OH Lorde, how there is not one sayncte more
very few faithful are there among the chyldren of men. You would stone tyndale if he were sent you in these parlous tymes.

1 Timothy 4:6 If thou shalt put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Iesu Christ which hast been nourished up in the words of the faith, and good doctrine, which doctrine thou hast continually followed

These after K.J bibles, are heavily minished and added to so moche, that Tyndale would even prefer the weakened K.J text, if his were not avaiable widely in print.
Brethern, and sistern, without the help of false prophets (oh how my eyes runwith tears), and the fact that you are all faithless and trust in men, using your doctrines to recieve the praise of men and those like Meyer use the word of Iesu Christ as lucre grabbers.

Sory, I can pass the test, shewing that all are under sin, and that idoles rule this land, and their names are much more put by than Tyndale's.

2 Peter 3:14-15 14 Wherefore dearly beloved, seeing that y look for soche thynges, be diligent that ye may be found of hym in peace, without spot and undefiled:
15 And suppose that the long sufferynge of the Lord is health, even as our dearly beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom geven unto him, wrote to you - (1526-2007 Tyn-dale Print edition)

Due to soche a life because of unrigteous laws, I canonly say so much, and oft I've ignored you're debates, forgiveness is the Lorde's and I won't touch the images either, neither covetousnes and false witness bearyng.
Fear not the haters of God, the doers of wrong, the covetous the boasters and the proude

FOr thorow much adversity shal we enter into the kyngdome of God (Paul in Actes)

Amen in the name of Jesus Christ

2007/6/13 16:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy